/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ISIS or IS smashing and looting and selling artifacts on the black market

Karl
02-27-2015, 02:45 AM
What are these guys up to? Are they completely crackers? I would expect this from the Western military grunt cretins but this lot? I don't know, please enlighten me, are these guys Muslims or crazy brigands working for the USA and allies? Trying to create havoc and destruction to get Western opinion to give the green light to invade Iraq again? And the beheadings look fake, you don't use a knife for beheading, a sword is the right weapon. This is all Hollywood. Are the artefacts priceless or worthless copies? What is the truth?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdullahh
02-28-2015, 07:24 AM
Honestly I am asking the same questions. Part of me wants to think they are actors for the US and Israel but on the other hand they could just be a bunch of psychopaths wanting to commit mass murder, and are using Islam as an excuse to do so as so many have done in the past with Islam, Christianity, and other religions. Beheadings are usually done with a sword, but I believe they may be trying to send some kind of message by using a knife. Maybe trying to look more hardcore? Who knows.

جوري
02-28-2015, 03:44 PM
Actually the treasures of Samaria and those in the Iraqi Museum were looted by Americans and their lackeys in 2003, any new destruction has shown how much has been smuggled by the west and that whatever remained is counterfeits, but then the west can put out any sort of news they wish to exonerate themselves from any wrong doing.

http://rt.com/op-edge/iraq-war-cultural-artifacts-553/

all the best,

Abz2000
02-28-2015, 09:57 PM
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb, sometimes i have similar worries about what's happening too. It's almost like Islam is falsely being portrayed as a flat coin by the false prophets of the lamestream media - totally violent or totally limp wristed, but since they who call the outfit I.S seem to be establishing Islamic law and supporting the weak and needy -and much of the truthful news from the region is illegitimately censored by those liars who seem to own most of the "leaders" and "news" broadcasters on the planet (many of the positive youtube videos about their work just go down the memory hole) - i have to give those who work to establish Islam the benefit of the doubt.

We must always remember to support the concept of an Islamic state and work towards establishing it to the best of our ability - even if there are false flag bearers running beserk.
And Allah knows best.

Regarding the statues, it is the practise approved of God through the ages to smash images carved by people, it is to be found in the Torah and the Quran, especially if there's a risk of them being venerated in disobedience of or in partnership with God.
Abraham pbuh is reported in the Quran as saying while smashing idols: - "worship ye that which ye yourselves have carved?"
And the final messenger pbuh is reported to have even torn down curtains with animal images despite the near zero risk of them being worshipped in his house.

I don't claim to know if those who are claiming to run an Islamic state are actually trying to find the most brow raising incidents to emulate totally out of context so that it can cause blushes among Muslims or repulsion among the clueless, or whether some of it is genuine and some false flag, or all false flag, but it is certainly a test and i do support anyone who genuinely, truthfully and sincerely tries to establish Islam in self and community.
Kafir media makes me feel like i've got blindfolds on.

Best thing to do in the climate of babbling politicians, accusing sisters, and smoke and mirrors is keep both eyes and mind on the truth and adhere to Allah and His commands.

Al-Adab Al-Mufrad - Book 41, Hadith 7

It is related that 'Abdullah ibn 'Umar reported that 'Umar went with the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, with a group to visit Ibn Sayyad.
They found him playing with some children in the hills of Banu Maghala. Ibn Sayyad, who was approaching puberty, did not notice them until the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, patted him with his hand and then said to him,

'Do you testify that I am the Messenger of Allah?'
Ibn Sayyad looked at him and said,
'I testify that you are the Messenger of the unlettered.'

Ibn Sayyad said to the Prophet,
'Do you testify that I am the Messenger of Allah?'
He refuted it and said, 'I have believed in Allah and His Messengers.'

Then he said to him, 'What dreams do you have?'

Ibn Sayyad replied, 'Both truthful people and liars come to me.'

The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, '
You are in a state of confusion.'

Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said to him,
'I am concealing something from you.'
Ibn Sayyad said, 'It is just smoke.'

He said, 'Shame on you! You will not go too far.'

'Umar said, 'Messenger of Allah, let me cut his head off?'

The Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, 'If it is him (i.e. the Dajjal), you will not be able to get the better of him.
If it is not him, there is no point in killing him.'"

Other referencesEnglish translationBook 41, Hadith 958In-book referenceBook 41, Hadith 7ReferenceAl-Adab Al-Mufrad 958*

sحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، قَالَ‏:‏ أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ سَالِمِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللهِ، أَنَّ عَبْدَ اللهِ بْنَ عُمَرَ أَخْبَرَهُ أَنَّ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ انْطَلَقَ مَعَ رَسُولِ اللهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فِي رَهْطٍ مِنْ أَصْحَابِهِ قِبَلَ ابْنِ صَيَّادٍ، حَتَّى وَجَدُوهُ يَلْعَبُ مَعَ الْغِلْمَانِ فِي أُطُمِ بَنِي مَغَالَةَ، وَقَدْ قَارَبَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ يَوْمَئِذٍ الْحُلُمَ، فَلَمْ يَشْعُرْ حَتَّى ضَرَبَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ظَهْرَهُ بِيَدِهِ، ثُمَّ قَالَ‏:‏ أَتَشْهَدُ أَنِّي رَسُولُ اللهِ‏؟‏ فَنَظَرَ إِلَيْهِ فَقَالَ‏:‏ أَشْهَدُ أَنَّكَ رَسُولُ الأُمِّيِّينَ، قَالَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ‏:‏ فَتَشْهَدُ أَنِّي رَسُولُ اللهِ‏؟‏ فَرَصَّهُ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ثُمَّ قَالَ‏:‏ آمَنْتُ بِاللَّهِ وَبِرَسُولِهِ، ثُمَّ قَالَ لِابْنِ صَيَّادٍ‏:‏ مَاذَا تَرَى‏؟‏ فَقَالَ ابْنُ صَيَّادٍ‏:‏ يَأْتِينِي صَادِقٌ وَكَاذِبٌ، فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ خُلِّطَ عَلَيْكَ الأَمْرُ، قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ إِنِّي خَبَّأْتُ لَكَ خَبِيئًا، قَالَ‏:‏ هُوَ الدُّخُّ، قَالَ‏:‏ اخْسَأْ فَلَمْ تَعْدُ قَدْرَكَ، قَالَ عُمَرُ‏:‏ يَا رَسُولَ اللهِ، أَتَأْذَنُ لِي فِيهِ أَنْ أَضْرِبَ عُنُقَهُ‏؟‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ إِنْ يَكُ هُوَ لاَ تُسَلَّطُ عَلَيْهِ، وَإِنْ لَمْ يَكُ هُوَ فَلاَ خَيْرَ لَكَ فِي قَتْلِهِ‏.‏
Seems like the Prophet pbuh was aware of the law of smoke and mirrors and that he (pbuh) also knew how to rise above it without endless debates and stalemates. It also seems like Allah was sending us a message through ibn sayyad.

I hope we learn it fast and adhere to Allah coz it seems He's about to conclude the sifting and judge.

We must remember that last time, certain people used the pretext of their own previous ally Saddam, and used it to kill millions of innocent people.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
02-28-2015, 11:18 PM
So smashing priceless ancient idols is righteous? Then why have they not been smashed until now? They have lasted for thousands of years, if they were so offensive surely Allah would have destroyed them centuries ago. The USA has the power to crush I.S. in a day, so my only conclusion is they are on the US payroll acting as a Judas goat and false flag war to annihilate the fools and innocent and bring Iraq firmly under the US and allies boot. Imperialism by confusion. Not only to control the Middle East but also enacting totalitarian laws against their own people using fear of the "Islamists" as the reason. I wonder if they have Asmodeus living in the Pentagon at times.

جوري
02-28-2015, 11:29 PM
Did you read at all the above posts?
It is so strange to me all those suddenly cultured, suddenly sensitive,
where were you when americans looted the museums, where were you about 'freedom of speech' when Bush killed the Iraqi poet Lila al'Atar and her entire family for making a mural of him calling him a war criminal? and what exactly do you think white phosphorous and cluster bombs and drones are doing to the people or antiques below if you're so righteous about what Islam is or isn't?

Karl
03-01-2015, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by جوري
Did you read at all the above posts?
It is so strange to me all those suddenly cultured, suddenly sensitive,
where were you when americans looted the museums, where were you about 'freedom of speech' when Bush killed the Iraqi poet Lila al'Atar and her entire family for making a mural of him calling him a war criminal? and what exactly do you think white phosphorous and cluster bombs and drones are doing to the people or antiques below if you're so righteous about what Islam is or isn't?
Are you talking to me? Bush killed umpteen thousands, so what, he is wicked and not a Muslim but a Zionist megalomaniac. Obama is the same and on and on will be the rest of the Presidents of USA, as it is a land ruled for the wicked by the wicked. The only thing that concerns them is winning and how much it will cost. But it is of no use for Muslims to play the devils game, they are not in the Wests' league and will be burnt if they try.

Karl
03-01-2015, 01:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by American Muslim
Honestly I am asking the same questions. Part of me wants to think they are actors for the US and Israel but on the other hand they could just be a bunch of psychopaths wanting to commit mass murder, and are using Islam as an excuse to do so as so many have done in the past with Islam, Christianity, and other religions. Beheadings are usually done with a sword, but I believe they may be trying to send some kind of message by using a knife. Maybe trying to look more hardcore? Who knows.
I agree that they are psychopaths whether they are agents of the West or not. The trouble is that psychopaths have a tendency of rising to the top in politics.

جوري
03-01-2015, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
But it is of no use for Muslims to play the devils game, they are not in the Wests' league and will be burnt if they try.
I like my evidence for anything to do with religion, only from Quran and Sunnah, not what people feel or their own sense of right and wrong. And certainly not western narrative or their white wash of what is going on in that region, which they raped in every sense and what happened there is a product of it no more no less!

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 07:42 AM
Smashing any inanimate object that runs the risk of being worshipped besides Allah is necessary, however this must be done in the context of idolatry and not in enmity or opposition to Him who created the heavens and the earth, and certainly not via self deceit. And Allah knows the muslih from the mufsid, and*judges in truth.

The Messenger (sallallahu*alaiyhi wassallam) of Allah got down from his camel when everything had calmed*down.
He went to the Ka'bah first and performed tawaf around the Ka'bah were*there were three hundred and sixty idols.
With a stick he was carrying he began to push*them over, saying,
'The truth has come and falsehood has vanished away.*Falsehood is ever vanishing. (17: 81)
'The truth has come and falsehood*originates not nor brings again.' (34: 49)
The idols collapsed one by one,*falling onto their faces. Pictures and statues were found in the Ka'bah and the*Messenger (sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) of Allah ordered that they should also*be destroyed.*
When it comes to animate beings, one has to obviously be more careful since the object has a right, however we know that a Prophet would choose to die over being worshipped, obviously it would be a crime to worship them. Jesus gonna smash the cross ok?

What concerned me though was the destruction of houses of Allah such as ancient churches and mosques, it was recently reported that al farouq mosque was blown up, these are not artefacts that are worshipped or idols but places where the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the God of Ibrahim pbuh is worshipped, and some of them are centuries old, i pray to Allah that He gives people the good sense to refrain from destroying places of worship.

Idol worshipping places - i reluctantly tolerate since Allah has set in motion the check each other method - and since idols can be illegally worshipped anywhere.
But idols - run 'em through when you can, they're an abomination that rouse the jealousy of God and bring curses to the earth.
I'm more concerned with obeying God than pleasing brain-dead*wood and stone adorers.

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 08:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
So smashing priceless ancient idols is righteous? Then why have they not been smashed until now? They have lasted for thousands of years, if they were so offensive surely Allah would have destroyed them centuries ago. The USA has the power to crush I.S. in a day, so my only conclusion is they are on the US payroll acting as a Judas goat and false flag war to annihilate the fools and innocent and bring Iraq firmly under the US and allies boot. Imperialism by confusion. Not only to control the Middle East but also enacting totalitarian laws against their own people using fear of the "Islamists" as the reason. I wonder if they have Asmodeus living in the Pentagon at times.

Qooloo Allahu a'azza wa'ajal.

Karl
03-01-2015, 09:01 AM
Smashing idols is ok but not if they are the property of others. Maybe if you buy them first then you can smash them to your hearts content. Trespassing Brigands and vandals don't deserve any respect.

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 09:14 AM
You were given the option of allowing Muslims to practice Islam among Muslim communities without let or hinder, why then did you get greedy?
God's gonna take it to a whole new level soon.
REPENT!

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 09:27 AM
Anyway, i shouldn't give the false impression that the guidance of Allah is somehow a punishment, rather Allah is being merciful to you through your foolhardiness in that He is guiding you.
Let us repent and submit before we meet Him.

This one's interesting:
behind enemy lines colombia (2009)

IslamicRevival
03-01-2015, 10:49 AM
Severly misguided or Blackwater in disguise? Either way, their actions have nothing to do with Islam as no Muslim would ever think to commit such atrocities.

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Difficult for a human being to judge events due to the perverted fact that when you justify something that is done right for the sake of Allah, perverted criminals misinterpret it and try to incorporate it into their crimes against Allah's word and spirit, by flashing a smoky mirror.
And when you condemn an act of foolishness or injustice, the same perverted criminals attempt to use it as a justification to commit injustice and harm believers in Allah in the name of justice - this time with no mirror but pretending to be on side.

May we all do our best to heed to Allah and may Allah be the judge.

The following linked article from which i have provided excerpts hilight the dilemma of how "moderate" is somehow expected by the clueless to mean limp wristed and stupid, it begins with soothing truth taking one off guard and then ends with falsehood:

First, the vast majority of Muslims are moderate.*In an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria, President Obama also emphasized that most Muslims are opposed to Islamic terrorists.

Second, even if we are to base our judgment on the use of violence, vast statistical evidence indicates that the West has*increasingly*resorted to violence against Muslims.
Even if, for example, people claim that the West's economic sanctions against Iraq in the 1990s, which killed at least*576,000 Iraqi children, was not "violence," saying that "it was worth" doing it to topple the regime of Saddam Hussein, is definitely glorifying violence......

Then goes on to say:

....... It is true that there are verses in the Quran in which violence is permitted. Islamic fundamentalists have given such verses a central role in how they interpret the Quran, practically marginalizing the rest.
But, enlightened Muslims reject such hermeneutics, and consider such verses as having only a temporary significance for the Prophet's era. Thus, the Quran must be seen in such a light......

Then it shows itself to be a mouthpiece for kafir military industrial complex pushing rand and quilliam:

......The security and national interests of Western countries require that, in order to have peace and understanding with the Islamic world as well as their own Muslim citizens, the Quran, as the voice of peace, justice, and rationality becomes stronger and louder. But, what we see in the Western media is mostly reports on terrorism of Muslim fundamentalists. They have not been helpful to enlightened Muslims to have their voices heard loud and clear.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6590882?utm_hp_ref=syria
Almost as if implying that Islam is either peace or violence like a flat coin - reminds me of the flat earth proponents.

From left to right - duck, from right to left - rabbit.
When all you have to do is realise it's a psychological illusion is get a 360 on it, will prove that it's an illusion and neither rabbit-nor duck.

This is how Allah describes it:

*your Lord knows that you stand forth (to prayer) nigh two-thirds of the night, or half the night, or a third of the night, and so does a party of those with you.
But Allah appoints night and day in due measure He knows that you are unable to keep count thereof. So He has turned to you (in mercy):
Read therefore, of the Qur'an as much as may be easy for you.
He knows that there may be (some) among you in ill-health;
others travelling through the land, seeking of Allah.s bounty;
yet others fighting in Allah.s Cause,
read therefore, as much of the Qur'an as may be easy (for you);
and establish regular Prayer and give regular Charity; and loan to Allah a Beautiful Loan.
And whatever good you send forth for your souls you shall find it in Allah.s Presence, better and greater in Reward.
and seek Allah's Grace.
For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Is that the same as Musailamah the liar's poetry?
Which says:
o frog, o two frogs,
Half of you is in the water and half on dry land,
You nether drink the water, nor prevent the water from being drunk.

Why doesn't every state close the amrmies and police forces?
Or close all the libraries, factories, farms and shops, and enroll everyone in the army?

The google version is incomplete, but i would recommend anyone who wants to understand the basics of Islam with a little in-depth analysis to purchase it, it comprises of small thesis penned by some of the most knowledgable intellectuals of this age, who had a wide scope of understanding of the fundamentals and of challenges and application today- including but not limited to sayyid Qutub and abul 'a'la maududi, the understanding of these people although not perfect, seems to be coming from a fountain that is timeless and vast.

https://books.google.com.bd/books?id=0Gk9BAAAQBAJ&pg=PT185&lpg=PT181&ots=CTzpV hggee&focus=viewport&dq=islam+it%27s+meaning+and+m essage+meaning+of+rabb&output=html_text

جوري
03-01-2015, 01:34 PM
The time in our ummah has come where there will be two camps no third, one with hypocrisy with no trace of faith, one in faith and no hypocrisy, so tells us the hadith.
I suggest you study Islam from Quran and Sunnah, not your own whims, not youtube, not the ten o'clock news, not from American sniper's white wash, not from Sheikh Obama and sheikh kerry, you might be surprised that there's much about this religion that you don't know and may not like.. now is the time to assess why you're Muslim. Smashing idols is very much a part of Islam if people are taking them for idols. Back then they weren't smashed simply because people were unadulterated monotheists, now a days you've them rubbing their bodies against graves, believing that shiites with their ya Ali are Muslims, they're NOT. And who am I to judge is a line I hear often, let me say this, God gave us a mind to judge our surrounding and decide right or wrong and to proscribe what is evil so God gave us a right to judge, you know what else is funny, how they bring twelve gits from the street to judge in the 'American justice system' twelve gits with no knowledge of the law, yet in same breath tell you, who are you to judge.
I digress at any rate, time to let go of the conspiracy theories and face facts. If you're ashamed of Islam don't be Muslim, don't say who are you to judge and then at same time say those people have nothing to do with Islam.
Furthermore, are you living in war torn region? I have families in war torn regions, I have had friends torched, I know seven people torched in just one day in rabi3a the best human beings this earth had to offer. If what they're doing is making you outraged and sensitive then I truly pity you, for it seems that when it isn't caught on camera to show you the hideousness of it and the horror of it, you turn your face the other way, it doesn't seem to matter, millions dead in Iraq, millions displaced doesn't matter but you cry foul over devil worshiping yazidis who were given an option between jizya less than 4% less than taxes imposed by shiites, a heck of a lot less than you pay in your western nations to foster these wars and occupations or leave when jizya is very much a tenant of Islam.

Don't say this is Islam and this isn't from your whim, say it with evidence from Quran & Sunnah!

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Would you be wondering what the cozy little stuart in lancashire was thinking of you if you were raped and pillaged by money worshipping satanic criminals for ten years and you decided to set up a state in obedience to the Creator of the heavens and the earth who reserves for Himself the right to be obeyed - and then were bombed and pillaged by puppets of the same criminals again?

It's easy to say: "don't be reactionary" but sometimes you want to go beserk.
Had it not been for the discipline and faith Islam requires you would have had a furious group of totally diabolical lunatics bent on revenge alone staring you in the face by now.

Ukhti purest, i believe the random jury comprising of practicing Muslims who accept the Quran and sunnah fully is a wise implementation if one is to avoid the repercussions of a crooked establishment, if a bent caliph gets puppet muftis to interpret the law and thereby becomes the judge jury and prosecutor - you end up with issues.

Bear in mind that Abu Bakr would gather the congregation and ask permission even if his salary had been agreed by Umar (ra) and Ali(ra),
Having a jury comprised of pious and dutiful Muslims from a pool comprising of people in all walks of life avoids the tough and usually shunned dilemma people face when deciding whether to rebel or overthrow a leadership.

Obviously everybody in the Muslim nation is to be taught as much of the Quran and Sunnah as possible.
A well learned judge must decide the lawfulness of a verdict in truth and sincerity in accordance with the laws of Islam to ensure that it complies with the will of Allah, but denying the general ummah a part in the process only serves to distance the penal system from the wider populace and make it prone to mechanical manipulation due to such participants having no interaction with what the people face daily.

The system comprises of the believing ummah under Allah, not just the bureaucrats.

That's what i gleaned from my study of the four caliphs although it reached a split during 'Uthman (ra)'s time with manipulative relatives who were in positions of influence and furious masses of manipulated protesters who felt they were under-represented and cheated.

Also when the Prophet pbuh was to take the pledge from the people of Madinah, he pbuh requested twelve representatives from the people of Madinah, these people hadn't received full shariah training but had learned and accepted the basics from Mus'ab ibn Umair (ra), whom they had requested after accepting the following:

a) To not associate any partners with God,
b) To not steal,
c) To not commit adultery**********************************
d) To not kill their children,
e) To not slander anyone,
f) To not oppose an auspicious cause.

جوري
03-01-2015, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Bear in mind that Abu Bakr would gather the congregation and ask permission even if his salary had been agreed by Umar (ra) and Ali(ra)
We're speaking of the same Abu bakr that had the way against the apostates? and apostates in that case were merely those not paying zakat (obligatory charity) not fully aligning themselves with western satanists to drone innocent Muslims? When people get to the stage where they're able to contact their family for a day and then lose touch for ten not knowing whether they're alive or dead will they then appreciate what is fully going on, on the ground, not what is neatly packaged crap via media with a cartoonish clearly delineated good and clearly delineated evil.
A Muslim is sometimes right, sometimes wrong, you should support a Muslim anyway.. all those people sitting pointing their fingers of these are believers and these have nothing to do with Islam, have not suffered injustice a day in their life. They've nice cozy homes, their families are around them, they know when their next meal will be. Thus if we can't help what is going on at least let's keep our mouths from spewing evil against those who are resisting. It is the least we can do!

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 03:28 PM
It's this type of event that concerns me:

(IraqiNews.com) A security source in Anbar province said on Saturday that ISIS elements blew up the oldest mosques in*the province west of Ramadi.

The source said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “This afternoon, elements*of the ISIS organization emplanted explosive devices in the vicinity of al-Farouq Mosque in Jaba area, which belong to Baghdadi district (90 km west of Ramadi), and detonated it using*a remote control, which led to the collapse of the whole mosque.”

The source, who requested anonymity, added “Al-Farouq Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in Anbar province. It was built in the era of Caliph Omar ibn al-Khattab.”
But then you'll notice that it's not reliably sourced, and even if the white house confirmed it - it would be questionable since they don't seem to be able to break the habit of brazenly and wantonly lying in peoples faces.

جوري
03-01-2015, 03:29 PM
Understand this if nothing else, and if you're too taken by the small details.
The west wants a Sunni/Sunni war with your help, they don't want their troops on the ground, they just wanna play the hero in Hollywood and win the Oscars for fabricated tales of heroism. They know the shiites aren't made for fighting, God knows they've no creed or just cause to fight for anyway.
All the Arab armies are the thoracic cavity protecting Israel, their despotic kings walk in protests which celebrate the mockery of your prophet and the people clap for them, their pilots go drop bombs on children and the people get so upset when they're captured and punished with the same punishment for a crime they perpetuated.
Believe me the colonial settler state of Israel is closer to Jordan and Egypt than Iraq is.. if they really wanted them gone they'd 60 years with their state of the art planes. The sooner you understand this all of you collectively the better off we will be as an Ummah.. this ummah has fallen apart because of inside hypocrites not outside enemies!

:w:

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Sounds pretty simple and straightforward, but isn't that how most "patriotic" americans think when bush is trashing every value (no matter how unstable to begin with) that exists, and what zionist jews think when netanyahu trashes the torah?

Allah A'lam but it feels as if something is amiss and that the enemies of Islam, the enemies of God have their sticky fingers in it.

What do you make of this?

*Abu Amama Bahili has quoted the Messenger of Allah (a.s) that he said,
“From the time the Almighty Allah created Adam, there had been no mischief greater than that of Dajjal.
All prophets have issued warnings against the mischief of Dajjal.
I am the last of them (prophets) and you are the last community.

On the basis of this, Dajjal is sure to appear in this community
…He would be between Syria and Iraq and wherever he goes he would create chaos and confusion.
I am explaining in a way no prophet has explained. Then he (Dajjal) would say, ‘I am a Prophet and after me there is no prophet.’ Then he would say, ‘I am your Lord.’
From his mischiefs is the claim that Hell and heaven are with him (in his control). Then his hell is heaven and his heaven, hell. And whoever falls into his Hell should seek refuge of Allah and recite Surah Kahf so that it becomes cool and safety for him. Just as the fire became such for Ibrahim. And from his mischief is that he shall say to a Bedouin, ‘If I bring your parents back to life would you testify that I am your lorda’ He would reply, ‘Yes!’ At that time two Satans shall come in the form of his parents and tell him. ‘O Son, obey him, because he is your Lord.’”
I am not questioning the sincerity of the brothers and sisters who go to assist for the sake of Allah, but maybe some elements are involved that have no other purpose than to create the circumstances to dismiss the concept of Islamic State as the only viable solution?

We know for certain that only two ideologies will clash, truth and falsehood, faith and infidelity, that only one will come through successful, and that Allah has promised that the way of life that He has enjoined will triumph.
It seems to me that the main fight and sifting of allegiance is taking place within the hearts of mankind and that the physical fighting is more a stage and also a money making venture on the part of the weapons companies and usurers.
But then also, how can you have a state unless it has fighters and enforcers?

The first verses of surah rum show the outer vs inner.

Allah knows best but it looks like certain crooks have invested a lot of private money along with all the public money -into a plan to invade syria and the wider region (remember axis of evil) and that they are trying to create the pretext to invade, bear in mind that they first wanted to invade in the name of removing Assad, and when that didn't work they armed the Mujahideen as in afghanistan, now they're claimingt's the Mujahideen that are thee enemies and that Assad is a friend of convenience?

You know that something's wrong ukhti and that it's been made wrong for decades. (from before the federal reserve and the staged world wars).

However - ultimately i know that the criminals have a plan and that Allah, The All Wise has a plan which encompasses that plan, and that Allah's plan will prevail.

So although i won't deny my support of Islamic State, i also wont knowingly support any unjust act since Allah defines what is unjust and because that would create an obstacle before obedience to Allah, and would also help shaytaan to prevail via injustice by using the body of one claiming to be Muslim.

Here are some commands that apply to the situation, i hope islamic state group is doing that:

Anas**reported: “The Messenger of Allaah**said: 'Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or is oppressed.'*A man asked: 'O Messenger of Allaah! I (know how to) help him when he is oppressed, but how can I help him when he is an oppressor?' He**said: 'You can restrain him from committing oppression. That will be your help to him.'”*[Al-Bukhaari & Muslim]

Al-Baraa’**reported: “The Messenger of Allaah**commanded us with seven things (one of which is):*“Support the transgressed.”

Ibn `Umar**and his father, reported that the Messenger of Allaah**said:*“A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim. (So) he should not oppress him, nor should he forsake him (i.e. when he is being oppressed).”*[Al-Bukhaari & Muslim]
We must at the same time beware of those who would attempt to use our hatred of evil acts in order to make the false claim that we reject the necessity of an Islamic State which rules by the commands of Allah.

جوري
03-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Sounds pretty simple and straightforward
No reason to complicate things, best to call them what they're!
Why always seek an alternate explanation when what is obvious is usually what is correct!

On the basis of this, Dajjal is sure to appear in this community
It is strange to me that openly kaffir govt. aren't considered dajjal to most people but those who are fighting the dajjal are.. but these are days of great deception and we're very much in the through of it.

Allah's plan will prevail.
Indeed.. so why worry?

:*“Support the transgressed.”
News flash, people of Iraq and Syria are oppressed and so is the rest of the Muslim world from China to Mynmar to afghanistan to those in the west in one form or another, and have been since the fall of the caliphate, Fallujah the birth place of these so called terrorists is the only town that has shown any sort of resistance to first U.S invasion. Do you want to meet drones with picket signs or what I don't understand?
By the way what kind of change are you hoping for and rise of khilafah if you're supporting regimes like those of Asad? these regimes are kaffir? I don't know how things are in Bangladesh but Muslims are being tortured by these despotic govt. that allege to call for stability.
Also I don't understand how you imagine a true caliphate rising? by protests and united nations approval and western sympathies? Look to where the arrows of the enemies and their allies are falling and where they fall that is the group that is on the right track.

Let me tell you your three sources of news.
Mokhtasar and the likes by Al-silool and they're indeed sycophants for the west, all those countries have bases for the U.S and kill their own people, so far they've used their planes and war machines ONLY against their fellow countrymen and Yemen has fallen to Houthis, emirates, bahrain and the rest are completely fallen.
Al'Arabyiah and Al jazeera are two sides to same coin, you've Murdoch, U.S/Israeli news on one side and shiites get the rest. Unless you're actually on the ground, I'd take whatever you see and read as entertaining gossip meant to foment mob mentality & no better way to accomplish that than to cast doubt and smear characters, highlight trifles and have you wasting your breath for pages fighting over a bone they've thrown your way while they do as much large scale carnage as they can.
There's also oppressing different speech, adding any types of prefixes to a group, in Russia they're called Separatists but in Muslim world they're called terrorists, play on words helps the psychology and half winning wars is psychology.
There's making examples out of people, and then there's always net trolls and no shortage Bashar has an estimated 40k trolls on the net to do his bidding, sisi no different, Israeli PR companies are helping him and he managed to brain wash quite a large portion of my parents generation of hasbeens ..
of course we do a good job ourselves by wanting any tom, dick and harry to become Muslim without any understanding of what this religion is or what it entails.

Anyways, I am done with this topic.. Everyone is free to believe what they wish to believe, in the end all Allah swt has to do is say be and it is but not until after he has sorted us proper...

Al-'Ankabut [29:2]

أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَن يُتْرَكُوا أَن يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ
Ahasiba alnnasu an yutrakoo an yaqooloo amanna wahum la yuftanoona
29:2 Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, "We believe", and that they will not be tested?

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 05:12 PM
I do not doubt your sincerety and am in no way arguing against you ukhti, i do my best (although i'm not good at it) to avoid debates and focus on discussing issues to find good points.
One making a good point should make another pleased.

Firstly, since the meaning of the term dajjal is deceiver, i do not have any doubt that those currently claiming to run America are the principal banner bearers of this concept.
Anyone doing an unbiased global survey would most likely find that this is obvious just from the stats.

Secondly, i do believe that these events are ultimately a part of a wider plan by Allah to sift the hearts of mankind and to pull as many as will come to the banner of the truth, the main reason Prophets are sent is to gather the people on the truth and to give glad tidings and warn.
Although i support the need to be armed in order to establish an Islamic State, i know certainly that just a few with weapons wont fix this situation, i believe Allah will cause these events to get people researching for themselves, and that they are doing so right now, and that a massive amount of public opinion will converge on the the facts and create a global awakening. With the advent of satellite technology and the internet and impotence of local and national laws with such regards, it is rational to assume that one way of life will take the global reigns, there will otherwise be chaos and confusion all over the place.
Now although those in the saddle of the american regime claim to install freedom, justice and truth, the whole planet knows otherwise, and this has been helped by their adherence to falsehood and tyranny.

Please do not assume for a moment that we will be able to have a small closed off national community of believers and that we'll all live happily ever after, it starts somewhere of course and we have been told that that place is syria, i know that it's global and about to get feverish because Allah made me know so when i saw the blind curly haired man behind me at the ka'bah.

M.I.A.
03-01-2015, 06:15 PM
I like my evidence for anything to do with religion, only from Quran and Sunnah, not what people feel or their own sense of right and wrong. And certainly not western narrative or their white wash of what is going on in that region, which they raped in every sense and what happened there is a product of it no more no less!

Its blatently obvious, you don't play someone else's game. That's not how you win unless you already understand what they are doing.

...following shaitan only leads to one place

There are people who say this life is a game, it is not a game.. It is a matter of life and death.

Loosely paraphrased.

Yes a lot of valid points in the thread.

Some glaringly obvious, such as the idols surviving 1400 years of Islam.

Or that of american abuse and looting of artifacts.

IMO, if you tear something down. You need something better to replace it with.

Isis seem far from legitimate.. I can't scencerily mention the caliphate in the same sentence.

The people involved no doubt have a long running history in Iraq, which surprises me about the idols incident..

If anything warns of religion as a loose viel its how Isis act.

جوري
03-01-2015, 06:17 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmIGTXV_jw

M.I.A.
03-01-2015, 06:21 PM
Well at least if they are selling them they are not completely thick.

Will they accept foreign currency?

جوري
03-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Even un bearded not particularly religious Iraqis say it like it is
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=e_8TyVrgHKM
while you sit in your homes presuming to have complete understanding of the world around you!

M.I.A.
03-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Lol think you should provide a translation for the untravelled.

What do beards have to do with anything?

...why does it cost so much to give eid qurbani in places like Iraq?

Do they need help or are they profiteering? I can't tell

جوري
03-01-2015, 07:44 PM
Aren't you all such experts in the region when you don't understand what they're trying to communicate to you?
A telling testament in and of itself!

as for cost as stated earlier the Americans looted it all with help of their lackeys in their Iraqi invasion hence whatever is allegedly destroyed is fake counterfeits not worth anything!

all the best,

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 07:58 PM
The task of the platoon of �Ali bin Abi Talib was to demolish Al-Qullus, which was an idol that belonged to Tai� tribe. That was in Rabi� Al-Awwal in the year 9 A.H. �Ali was dispatched by the Messenger of Allah**with one hundred fifty men. A hundred of them were on camels. The other fifty were on horseback. He held a black flag and a white banner.At dawn they raided*Mahallat*Hatim, demolished the idol and filled their hands with spoils, camels and sheep booties, whereas �Adi fled to Ash-Sham.
Their chief ‘Urwah bin Mas‘ud Ath-Thaqafi came to see the Messenger of Allâh**after the latter’s return from At-Ta’if in Dhul-Qa‘dah in the year 8 A.H. ‘Urwah became a Muslim.
He thought that when he will tell his people and call them to embrace Islam, they would obey him, because he had always been an obeyed Master. He was even more beloved to them than their own firstborn. But contrary to that, when he called them to Islam they shot arrows at him from everywhere and killed him.
They remained as they were for months before they started discussing the situation again among themselves. Upon realizing that they were incapable of fighting the neighbouring Arabs who had paid allegiance to the Prophet**and converted to Islam, they made up their mind to dispatch a man to the Messenger of Allâh*. They concluded that ‘Abd Yalail bin ‘Amr would be the right messenger.*‘Abd refused to do such a thing lest they should kill him as they had killed ‘Urwah. "I will not do such a thing till you send some other men with me," said ‘Abd. So they sent two men of their allies and three others from Bani Malik.
The six of them including ‘Uthman bin Abi Al-‘As Ath-Thaqafi who was the youngest among them all.When they entered into the Prophet’s**audience, a tent was pitched up in a corner of the mosque so that they might listen to the Qur’ân and see people at prayer.

During their stay they came again and again to the Prophet**who kept on calling them to embrace Islam, till their chief asked the Messenger of Allâh**to enter into a peace treaty between him and Thaqif by means of which he allows them to commit fornication, drink wine and deal with usury. They also asked him not to injure their tyrant idol "Al-Lat" or to oblige them to perform the prayer. Finally they insisted that they would not knock down the idols themselves.
But the Messenger of Allâh**turned down all their requests.

They went aside to council. Realizing that there were no other alternatives they yielded and professed Islam.
The only condition that they insisted on was that the demolition of Al-Lat should be dealt with and handled by the Messenger of Allâh**whereas Thaqif should in no way knock it down themselves.
The Messenger of Allâh**agreed and took a pledge with them.
The Messenger of Allâh**sent some men to demolish the idol called "Al-Lat" under the command of Khalid bin Al-Waleed. Al-Mugheerah bin Shu‘bah, stood to his feet, held the hoe and the ax and said: "By Allâh, I will make you laugh at Thaqif." He struck with them, and pretended to fall down while running. The people of Thaqif trembled at that sight and said: "May Allâh dismay Al-Mugheerah off. The goddess has killed him." Hearing that Al-Mugheerah leapt up to his feet and said: "May Allâh bring shame on you. Al-Lat is nothing but a mass of dirt and stones." Then he struck the door and broke it. He mounted its highest wall, and so did the other men. They knocked Al-Lat down till they levelled it with the ground. Then they dug up its foundation and brought out its jewels and garments; to the great astonishment of Thaqif. Khalid bin Al-Waleed and his group came back to the Messenger of Allâh**carrying Al-Lat’s jewels and garments. The Messenger of Allâh**distributed them and thanked Allâh for helping his Prophet and solidifying his religion.
The Islamic Call eventually prevailed all over Arabia. It removed all traces of*Al-Jahiliyah*from the horizon of the peninsula.
The sick minds of*Al-Jahiliyah*grew healthy in Islam. They did not only get rid of idol-worship, but they also knocked them down.
The general atmosphere began to echo "there is no god but Allâh." The calls to prayers were heard
five times a day penetrating space and breaking the silence of the dead desert and bringing back life through the new belief.
Reciters and memorizers of the Qur’ân set out northwards and southwards reciting verses of the Qur’ân and carrying out Allâh’s injunctions.

Abz2000
03-01-2015, 08:14 PM

Islam came to bangladesh via jihad after a tyrant king chopped a Muslim's hands off for slaughtering a cow to celebrate the birth of his newborn.
Alhamdulillah it's now 90% + Muslim.

Scimitar
03-01-2015, 09:37 PM
its really funny how history repeats its nuances. Remember what happened to the traders which Genghis sent to the khaliph? And what happened to those Muslims? Same thing... except the religion remained intact.

InToTheRain
03-01-2015, 11:59 PM
:sl:

This is not really a shocker for me. These neo-khawarijites have destroyed the Grave of Yusuf(AS); no doubt they would have done the same at Madina had they the chance; as is in line with a bida which was started under the Saudi regime with the support of some half baked "scholars"; leaders of Bida who are apparently against Bida. The Munafiqs who distorts Islam for their gain will go to a deeper hell than Kuffar.

I have heard opinions that the destruction of Idols were limited to the Boundaries of the Haraam... but I am not 100% sure. I have also read this in another forum:

Their is a difference of opinion on this issue amongst the Ulema from our earliest Scholars to the Contemporary.

Allah says in the Qur’an:

ْﺟﺎَﻓ ِنﺎَﻄْﻴﱠﺸﻟا ِﻞَﻤَﻋ ْﻦﱢﻣ ٌﺲْﺟِر ُمَﻻْزَﻷاَو ُبﺎَﺼﻧَﻷا َو ُﺮِﺴْﻴَﻤْﻟاَو ُﺮْﻤَﺨْﻟا ﺎَﻤﱠﻧِإ ْاﻮُﻨَﻣﺁ َﻦﻳِﺬﱠﻟا ﺎَﻬﱡﻳَأ ﺎَﻳ َنﻮُﺤِﻠْﻔُﺗ ْﻢُﻜﱠﻠَﻌَﻟ ُﻩﻮُﺒِﻨَﺘ

“O you who believe, intoxicants, gambling, idols (al-Ansaab), and divining of arrows are the filth of Shaytan’s handiwork; So avoid them if you hope to be successful.”[al-Qur’aan, Surat al-Maa’idah, 5:90]

About the word “al-Ansaab” in this verse, Imam al-Qurtubi records in his “Jaami` li-Ahkaam al-Qur’aan” from Ibn `Atiyah: “…and regarding al-Ansaab these are idols (asnaam)”. There is a minority opinion supported by two companions, Ibn `Abbas and Ibn Jurayj ( ﻨﻋ ﷲا ﻲﺿر ﻢﻬ ), which attributes this to be specifically the altar of stone upon which sacrifices were made to the idols.

Allah also says in the Qur’an:

“..ِنﺎَﺛْوَﺄْﻟا َﻦِﻣ َﺲْﺟﱢﺮﻟا اﻮُﺒِﻨَﺘْﺟﺎَﻓ..” meaning “..So shun the filth of idols..” [al-Qur’an, Surat al-Hajj, 22:30]

From the Sunnah:

"I dispatch you with what the Messenger of Allah (ﻢﻠﺳو ﻪﻟﺁو ﻪﻴﻠﻋ ﻪﱠﻠﻟا ﻰﻠﺻ) dispatched me and ordered me that I should level every grave and destroy every statue" ["ﻢﻨﺻ ﻞآ ﺲﻤﻃأو ﺮﺒﻗ ﻞآ يﻮﺳأ نأ" Musnad Imaam Ahmad, from the Musnad of `Ali]

"The Messenger of Allah (ﻢﻠﺳو ﻪﻟﺁو ﻪﻴﻠﻋ ﻪﱠﻠﻟا ﻰﻠﺻ) deputed men from the Ansaar to level every graveand destroy every statue.."["ﻢﻨﺻ ﻞآ ﺦﻄﻠﻳ نأو ﺮﺒﻗ ﻞآ يﻮﺴﻳ نأ", Musnad Imaam Ahmad, from the Musnad of Ali]

Upon this, Ali (مﻼّﺴﻟا ﻪﻴﻠﻋ) wished to weigh "Maslaha" as these people are doing against the order of the Prophet (ﻢﻠﺳو ﻪﻟﺁو ﻪﻴﻠﻋ ﻪﱠﻠﻟا ﻰﻠﺻ) in the following narration from Imaam Ahmad's Musnad: "I do hate to enter the homes of my people, so send me if you come across any (idols)"

To this "Maslaha” approach of Ali, the Prophet (ﻢﻠﺳو ﻪﻟﺁو ﻪﻴﻠﻋ ﻪﱠﻠﻟا ﻰﻠﺻ) replied, "O Ali, do not try to be comely, nor vain, and do not trade in other than trade which is good. For these (aforementioned) are the ones who procrastinate in their acts." [“ﻞﻤﻌﻟا ﻲﻓ نﻮﻓﻮﺴﻣ ﻚﺌﻟوأ نﺈﻓ ﺮﻴﺧ ﺮﺟﺎﺗ ﻻإ اﺮﺟﺎﺗ ﻻو ﻻﺎﺘﺨﻣ ﻻو ﺎﻧﺎﺘﻓ ﻦﻧﻮﻜﺗ ﻻ ﻲﻠﻋ ﺎﻳ” Musnad Imaam Ahmad, from the Musnad of Ali bin Abi Talib]

Some Ulema state that if their is a contract between an Islamic government and idolators and they pay the Jizyah were under a contract of "Ahl al-Thimma" with their Muslim rulers, then violating their private places of worship wouldbe forbidden by Shari`ah according to certain of the Jurisprudents. Some believe this extends only to the People of the Book (Christians, Jews and Sabaeans), whereas others believe this extends to all.

Dear Brothers and Sisters do not follow the "Qur'an and Sunnah" of your own whims or that of ISIS/Khawarijites/Shia/Qadiani/etc . Because these deviants sects too claim to follow Quran and Sunnah. So we need to be careful on whos interpretation of Quran and Sunnah we follow. Are there any Mujtahids amongst us in this forum? If not we need to follow Islam according the the Ijmaof the Ulema as Mohammad(SAW) instructed us to do; stick to the Majority. This being Sunni Islam and the Ijma of the scholars (Madhabs). We will listen to Allah Most High when He said:
" If they had referred it to the Messenger and to those of authority among them, then those of them whose task it is to find it out would have known the matter " (Qur'an 4:83),

Ask those who recall if you know not’ (Qur’an 16:43)

Dear Brothers and Sisters do not follow the "Qur'an and Sunnah" of your own whims or that of ISIS/Khawarijites/Shia/Qadiani/etc . Because these deviants sects too claim to follow Quran and Sunnah. So we need to be careful on whos interpretation of Quran and Sunnah we follow. Are there any Mujtahids amongst us in this forum? If not we need to follow Islam according the the Ijmaof the Ulema as Mohammad(SAW) instructed us to do; stick to the Majority. This being Sunni Islam and the Ijma of the scholars (Madhabs). We will listen to Allah Most High when He said:
" If they had referred it to the Messenger and to those of authority among them, then those of them whose task it is to find it out would have known the matter " (Qur'an 4:83),

Ask those who recall if you know not’ (Qur’an 16:43)

We do not need to be experts in the region to know ISIS's perversion of Islam because Ulema from those regions have spoken against them. The Slogan "I follow Quran and Sunnah" was followed by the khawarijites as well however they never conformed to the Ijma/Majority of Ulema (which where the Sahabahs at that time). They believed they understood Qur'an and Sunnah more than the Sahabah. The Ijma and Majority are now represented by the Madhabs and Ulema who acquired Ijazaa to teach what they have learnt from their teachings.

Unless we are Qualified to give fatwa's we refer to those who are qualified in giving fatwas and not make one ourselves because if others are deviated due to our ignorance then we will also bear the brunt of it.

Islam came to bangladesh via jihad after a tyrant king chopped a Muslim's hands off for slaughtering a cow to celebrate the birth of his newborn.
Islam was spread in Bangladesh by Shah Jalal(RA); a Muslim saint under instruction by his Uncle Sayyid Ahamd Kabir(RA) to give Dawah. He used to have Khanqa where Hindus reverted to Islam in droves; this was all recorded by Ibn Batuta(RA) during his travels:
http://en.banglapedia.org/index.php?..._Jalal_%28R%29

جوري
03-02-2015, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by InToTheRain
These neo-khawarijites have destroyed the Grave of Yusuf(AS)
lol... where is the grave of Joseph? a few years ago the Jews on this very forum proclaimed that the Palestinians destroyed it, a method to secure more lands..
And against whom are they khwarij?
kharjo 3la alkufr wal3hor kulo fa toba lahoum

tell you what, you wanna go volunteer yourself to save the thousands of murdered and displaced sunnis from shiite minority in Iraq and Syria, from iranian grip and methodology and from American drones and to show the world how 'proper non khwarij Islam' is, by all means, Iraq and Palestine and Al-Quds, Burma, and the rest are waiting, until then perhaps you can cut the crap for surely Allah :swt: will hold your tongue against you in this world and the day of recompense.
even Makkah isn't more important to Allah than a single drop of Muslim blood spilled, you people are full of it!

ardianto
03-02-2015, 12:54 AM

What is believed by Hindus, let it be the Hindu's belief. We must avoid attitude of insulting other religions if we don't want other people insult our religion.

:)

Zafran
03-02-2015, 02:32 AM
Salaam

Isis Isnt shocking, if you look at Islamic history there have been many psychopathic leaders, murderers and movements. Isis Is what happens in a war torn area just like Afghanistan. If you read what happened to great scholars and saints in Islam it wouldn't shock you one bit. Just look at what happened to the Ahul Bait. The great Fiqh scholars. The brutality of The crusaders, The mongols and the colonists and the 20th century.

peace

Zafran
03-02-2015, 02:35 AM
salaam

Bangladesh is a new country, it was part of India, It become east Pakistan and then they fought with the Pakistanis with the help of India to become an independent state in 1971. There was no Bangladesh before that. You also have to remember the mass migration of Hindus and Muslims to new countries after they were made.

جوري
03-02-2015, 02:59 AM
No they're not shocking
when the folks on the ground see this on daily basis
https://mobile.twitter.com/7rpp/stat...519680/photo/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/MiddleEas...034112/photo/1

and yet the most we can do is stand with the oppressors and let them continue and call the resistence terrorists

لا سامحكم الله يا أعداء الله أخزاكم في الدنيا والاخرة ان شاء

Abz2000
03-02-2015, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
salaam

Bangladesh is a new country, it was part of India, It become east Pakistan and then they fought with the Pakistanis with the help of India to become an independent state in 1971. There was no Bangladesh before that. You also have to remember the mass migration of Hindus and Muslims to new countries after they were made.
:) Yes, according to that logic - which is correct, before the beginning there was Allah, there was nothing before him and nothing with Him,
fast forward,
the whole sky and worlds were gas, then liquid out of which appeared solid, out of which appeared species, and when adam matured, the guidance of Allah began to come down to assist in the navigation, operation and interaction, then there appeared tribes, and every time they forsook the guidance of Allah and good use of intellect and reason, they corrupted and messed up and became enemies, then Allah sent Noah, and then He sifted them and left the sane ones, then they slowly forsook the guidance of Allah and became ignorant and messed up again, then Allah sent Abraham pbuh, and so on.....
Innit? ;)

Fast forward, then it is recorded that in the east there was al hind, then the Muslims came to the north, and shah jalal al yemeni saw a dream where he called a spade a spade, and he asked his uncle, who gave him a handful of soil and told him to settle and propagate Islam in the region where the soil matched, so he set off eastwards, and when he reached al hind, the complaint of burhanuddin arrived from northern bengal, and he set off in the name of Allah, he came he saw, and he conquered with the word of God, and settled, then the east india trading company came, and the mughal emperor wanted luxurious and rare gifts for his palace in exchange for allowing them to trade,

....For confirmation of our love and friendship, I desire your Majesty to command your merchants to bring in their ships of all sorts of rarities and rich goods fit for my palace; and that you be pleased to send me your royal letters by every opportunity, that I may rejoice in your health and prosperous affairs; that our friendship may be interchanged and eternal"

—Nuruddin Salim Jahangir,*Letter to James I.

In 1634,

the Mughal emperor extended his hospitality to the English traders to the region of*Bengal, and in 1717 completely waived customs duties for the trade.*

William Hedges*was sent

in 1682

to*Shaista Khan, the*Mughal*governor of Bengal in order to obtain a*firman, an imperial directive that would grant England regular trading privileges throughout the Mughal Empire.
However, the company's governor in London, Sir*Josiah Child, interfered with Hedges's mission, causing Mughal Emperor*Aurangzeb*to break off the negotiations.

In 1689

a Mughal fleet commanded by*Sidi Yaqub*attacked Bombay. After a year of resistance the EIC surrendered in 1690, and the company sent envoys to Aurangzeb's camp to plead for a pardon.

The company's envoys had to prostrate themselves before the emperor, pay a large indemnity, and promise better behaviour in the future.

The emperor withdrew his troops and the company subsequently reestablished itself in Bombay and set up a new base in*Calcutta.

In September 1695,

Captain*Henry Every, an English pirate on board the*Fancy, reached the Straits of*Bab-el-Mandeb, where he teamed up with five other pirate captains to make an attack on the Indian fleet making the annual voyage to*Mocha.
The*Mughal*convoy included the treasure-laden*Ganj-i-Sawai, reported to be the greatest in the Mughal fleet and the largest ship operational in the*Indian Ocean, and its escort, the*Fateh Muhammed. They were spotted passing the straits en route to*Surat. The pirates gave chase and caught up with the*Fateh Muhammed*some days later, and meeting little resistance, took some £50,000 to £60,000 worth of treasure.

[15]English, Dutch and Danish factories atMocha

Every continued in pursuit and managed to overhaul the*Ganj-i-Sawai, who put up a fearsome fight but it too was eventually taken.
The ship carried enormous wealth and, according to contemporary East India Company sources, was carrying a relative of the Grand Mughal, though there is no evidence to suggest that it was his daughter and her retinue.

The loot from the*Ganj-i-Sawai*totalled between £325,000 and £600,000, including 500,000 gold and silver pieces,
and has become known as the richest ship ever taken by pirates.

The plunder of*Aurangzeb's treasure ship had serious consequences for the English East India Company.
The furious Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb ordered*Sidi Yaqub*and*Nawab Daud Khan*to attack and close four of the company's factories in India and imprison their officers, who were almost lynched by a mob of angry*Mughals, blaming them for their countryman's depredations, and threatened to put an end to all English trading in India.

To appease Emperor Aurangzeb and particularly his*Grand Vizier*Asad Khan, Parliament exempted Every from all of the Acts of Grace (pardons) and amnesties it would subsequently issue to other pirates.

By 1803 the lands and people he oversaw were occupied by the EIC opium smugglers.

they formed a mercenary army, and in two hundred years removed him, then the riots began, then the british monarchy took over, then the templar remnants who had formed into the society of masons, which the east india company introduced to influential businessmen and sleazy intellectuals in india also decided the time had come for world government, so they partitioned al hind, and sylhet almost went to assam, but the sylhetis went beserk, then there was a referendum, and the sylhetis chose the islamic republic which was on the bengal front, which was not an islamic state, so the Muslim intellectuals like abul ala maududi who understood islam fumed, and then it was made a nationalist state anyways, and then the UN was made by rockefellers, then the partition of al Quds which the british masons had named renamed palestine, which reminded those who knew scripture of the ancient pagan philistines, and then there was meetings, and the un was meant to end all wars, but the us used it as a babbling stage. So the Muslims realised they need the guidance of Allah and khilafah.

And now Allah is about to give a take it or leave it offer on the guidance, judge, then close the book.

جوري
03-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Btw the Shiites and their amero/Israeli/Arab allies have completely demolished the monuments in Samaraa near dour shafalat in order to build trenches.
Those are actual ancient monuments of antiquity not counterfeit left by crusading invaders and their lackeys.
have any of you heard anything about that by the way? Do you know the place even exists if the allied terrorists weren't chiming about it in your ten o'clock news with their phony urgency?
Of course not - you only know what they tell you you should know and care when they tell you to care!

Thanks also for the cluster bombs, drones and white phosphorous those don't burn or kill em masse at least not for your viewing pleasure!

all the best,

InToTheRain
03-06-2015, 09:00 PM
lol... where is the grave of Joseph? a few years ago the Jews on this very forum proclaimed that the Palestinians destroyed it, a method to secure more lands..
And against whom are they khwarij?
kharjo 3la alkufr wal3hor kulo fa toba lahoum
:salam: Sis,

The Daesh (foreremly known as ISIS: http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-rebrands-isis) are perverting Islam. While we may have the luxury of staying on the sidelines it becomes obligatory on the Ulema to speak against it. They are inheritors of the Prophet(AS) and tasked with preserving the Message. Scholars aren't infallable which is why Ijmaa is important and the Ijmaa of the Ulema is clearly against Daesh. And if you are claiming the Ulema of Ahlus Sunnah Jum'ah (Scholars as a whole) have deviated then that claim has no basis in Qur'an and Sunnah. So Until there is any evidence to prove otherwise it would be HARAM to support the Daesh.

Nor do I give you any credence over a renowned Scholar who led the uprising in Syria against the Assad Regime. The merits of ulema who speak against Tyranny are many.

I write against Daesh to prevent them duping brothers and sisters in our Ummah. for example:
http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ge-east-london

Can our Sisters go without a Wali and without their permision to stay in foreign nations? Does it not speak volumes regarding their nature of this group? Is this what you want to encourage? Have you gone around and spoken to the Imams of Masajids telling woes of distraught families affected by this? Before we part blame on the Ulema one must ask themselves what they have done to help the Ummah,

As for whether Allah Most High holds me accountable for speaking against those who are clearly desecrating His Message or the one who one encourages it through blind subservience remains to be seen!

Feel free to show how these Fatwa's against Daesh have been misapplied:
https://freehalab.wordpress.com/2014...lamic-council/

Did they care violation of the body of the Prophet(AS) which we know are preserved in their graves? No!
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-up-jonah-tomb

Allah Most High says:
"Who is more cruel than the one who prevents the mosques of Allah from His name being recited therein, and strives for their destruction? It was not for such men to enter them except in awe. For them there is disgrace in this world, and for them there is a mighty punishment in the other world."

What does it say about the Piety of these people when Allah Most High says:
"And whoever honors the symbols of Allah - indeed, it is from the piety of hearts." 22:32

It resembles the acts of their founding fathers the Saudis who thought it necesary to purify the lands of polythiesm! Hence started the onslaught making Bid'a that which is not Bid'a by calling it Bid'a, in itself a Bid'a(!).

If the argument is that there was no Prophet(AS) then know that this is against the Ijmaa of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a.The Sahabah, Tabi'en and those after them did not mention otherwise while they were in it's vicinity speaks volumes!

Imam al-Nawawi (d. 676 AH) has mentioned that 'Imarat al-Qubur in the case of the Anbiya` (prophets), 'Ulama` (scholars) and Salihin (righteous persons) is allowed:
Source: "Rawdhat al-Talibin"

The land on which Prophets are buried are obviously blessed. And it increases the chances of supplications being accepted when made in blessed lands:
"O Mary, from where is this [coming] to you?" She said, "It is from Allah. Indeed, Allah provides for whom He wills without account." (Qur'an, 3:37)
At that, Zechariah called upon his Lord, saying, "My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication."(3:38)

Their killing of Sunni Muslims and Mujahideen!

http://www.bilalabdulkareem.com/whya...yriafightisis/
http://www.bilalabdulkareem.com/whya...fightingisis2/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNupoSw_u8

And their unjust killing of Non-Muslims who have gone to help Muslims. Allah Most High says:

"whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.[5:32]

Yvonne Ridley reverted to Islam after she was captured by them. She was fortunate she didn't meet Daesh!

I don't see Daesh as a resistance group because they fight against other resistance groups. ISIS is a colonialist, foreign occupier whose only intention with the revolution is to destroy it and grab its land. As for examples of Sunni Mujahideen (non-khawarij) who have fought and are fighting against Tyranny such as Muhammad Sa’id Burhani's fight against the french during their occupation of Syria, the Mujahideen in Chechnya, Jihad Sqaudron of Shaykh Abd-Qadir Jilani(RA) in Iraq, other rebel groups in Syria and the Taliban in Afghanistan to name a few.

What INFURIARATED me was when the Omar Baghdad insulted a hero of mine who for years fought against foreign occupiers:
http://www.khaama.com/mullah-omar-is...dadi-says-9291

And they are fighting Taliban!
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-w...hting-taliban/

The Mujahideen of Aghanistan... with only reliance on Allah Most High for sustenance in harsh terrains, battle hardened bodies and fearless eyes draw awe from those around them; friend or foe. It is where the Black Banner grew prominence. I believe there is a tribute to them at end of Rambo 3. And such is the nature of true Mujahideen, the likes of which draw praise due to their conduct such as Salahu-uddin Ayubi(RA) and Omar Mukhtar(RA).

The battle for survival of the Ummah isn't just on the battlefield on the grounds, we are attacked from all sides. So I too must help the Ummah in my own way for I cannot match such warriors... an excuse? I leave the Judgement to Ar-Rahman-Ar-Rahim

More on Taliban:
http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ing-truth.html
http://dailycaller.com/2010/08/10/st...-organization/

you can cut the crap
ooOOOOoo... FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

even Makkah isn't more important to Allah than a single drop of Muslim blood spilled, you people are full of it!
Tell Daesh about the sanctity of Muslim blood.

Full of it? Indeed..."Who eat all the pies?" . wasn't "us", I believe it was your lot. Porkie pies that is ... tut tut

جوري
03-06-2015, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the guardian articles and the rest of the net drivel in order to be munsif you should at least present two sides but none of that here I know I know -
the 'inheritors of the prophets' - you should read the full hadith!

فقال: إن العلماء ورثة الأنبياء، إن الأنبياء لم يورثوا ديناراً ولا درهماً إنما ورثوا العلم فمن

I think that speaks volumes but where to start with all the net scholars without basic knowledge in uloom alhadith nor arabic. The fact that they receive salaries and air time for their services is telling innit?
you'll be happy to know that when the Mongols and crusaders invaded all the king' scholars who were passing their fatwas not unlike today were amongst the first to be slaughtered- guess cowardice can only go so far :)
Allah swt will make victorious whom he wills and no amount of verbiage from rabid dogs who've no desire for Islam to prosper and have gone after every group in momentary power be they brotherhood or jabhat an'nusra or Hamas or who ever else until you became factions or Shiites with no power like hobos roaming the earth to no end.
Allah swt knows whom his soldiers are and he knows who started the aggression.
As for making Islam look bad I can't laugh enough at that- good luck making it look good and amassing more hypocrites to gnaw at it from within!

Doesn't it strike you odd that Taliban are now friends with US? Hmmmm

all the best,

InToTheRain
03-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the guardian articles and the rest of the net drivel in order to be munsif you should at least present two sides but none of that here I know I know -
I don't know the other side of the story. Do you? I'd like to know what they say about the Fatwas and clear Injunctions of Qur'an they have breached.

the 'inheritors of the prophets' - you should read the full hadith!

فقال: إن العلماء ورثة الأنبياء، إن الأنبياء لم يورثوا ديناراً ولا درهماً إنما ورثوا العلم فمن

Scholars aren't infalible but Saint's/Awliya and Mujaddids are saved from straying. The Boy in the story the ditch and the Group which went to the Cave in Surat Kahf are examples from Qur'an. It stands to reason the greatest Ummah on earth has many. The 10 who are garanteed Jannah are just some that are named however it stands to reason that those who pass a certain threshhold in their Ibadat pass a point of no return.

Believing the narrative that Ummah as a whole deviates and being part of a minority that rises to bring back the real practice of "Qur'an and Sunnah" from the clutches of deviant scholars certainly fuels ego of conceited individuals but has no basis in Quran and Sunnah. And we know what Allah Most High says about the arrogant don't we? :)

As for scholars receiving money for air time, not sure which scholars you mean nor where you got the proof they got money. Are you insinuating you have proof that certain scholars were paid to come on air and speak against Daesh?

No where have I said I am against the Daesh because they make Islam "look Bad". I am against them for their perversion of Qur'an and Sunnah. If you have the other side of the story which proves otherwise I will be glad to retract what I have said against them.

جوري
03-07-2015, 12:38 AM
Saint's/Awliya and Mujaddids are saved from straying.
You lost me there.. I stopped reading, actually after the barrage of Guardian articles. I can't find credibility in a Muslim learning about Islam or other Muslims through gossip.. I mean even the most callous of judges hears both sides, testimony and evidence..
Good luck with all that bro..
I pretty much posted my last here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...alukhdood.html
and with that I bid you farewell with all those delusions.
btw the sultan Mahmoud bin sabktkeen when spreading Islam destroyed all the false idols although he was offered large sums to leave them be and folks would embrace Islam anyway, he refused https://mobile.twitter.com/dreman_al...044032/photo/1
and you're speaking of rubbing against false graves, furthermore, Abu bakr, killed those who declared shahada, they were called murtadeen for not paying zakat, not openly holding 'ya zeinab' in Makkah..
I don't think you really know Islam the unadulterated form, I reckon if the sahaba were around now you'd call them khwarij..

sister herb
03-07-2015, 12:46 AM
ISIS are bunch of our own sisters and brothers whose have started to follow the path of Shaytan. Before we start to find excuses from the influence of the west why they left, we have to look to the mirror and ask why they left us and the right path of Islam.

InToTheRain
03-07-2015, 01:12 AM
You lost me there.. I stopped reading, actually after the barrage of Guardian articles. I can't find credibility in a Muslim learning about Islam or other Muslims through gossip.. I mean even the most callous of judges hears both sides, testimony and evidence..
Good luck with all that bro..
I pretty much posted my last here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...alukhdood.html
and with that I bid you farewell with all those delusions.
btw the sultan Mahmoud bin sabktkeen when spreading Islam destroyed all the false idols although he was offered large sums to leave them be and folks would embrace Islam anyway, he refused and you're speaking of rubbing against false graves, furthermore, Abu bakr, killed those who declared shahada, they were called murtadeen for not paying zakat, not openly holding 'ya zeinab' in Makkah..
I don't think you really know Islam the unadulterated form, I reckon if the sahaba were around now you'd call them khwarij..

I mentioned rubbing heads on graves? LOL, and what's this claptrap about Ya zeynab?

Sis, you making conjectures and applying them to me says more about your understanding of Islam then it does mine.

All the best...

جوري
03-07-2015, 01:40 AM
I mentioned rubbing heads on graves? LOL, and what's this claptrap about Ya zeynab?

Sis, you making conjectures and applying them to me says more about your understanding of Islam then it does mine.

All the best...
If you don't have the full 'claptrap' but upset about a grave and consider some people infallible and claim to fame is majority think/say then there's no other conclusion!
ibrahim was an ummah all to himself he himself destroyed 'ancient monument' and when Islam began it was strange against popular beliefs, seasoned chieftains and common wisdom and many of you are still apologizing for it today they want you ashamed and sadly you're! ahe who doesn't speak of his whim stated it will return strange as it was and here it's :)

InToTheRain
03-07-2015, 01:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
ISIS are bunch of our own sisters and brothers whose have started to follow the path of Shaytan. Before we start to find excuses from the influence of the west why they left, we have to look to the mirror and ask why they left us and the right path of Islam.
Sister I am not sure if we could've done anything to stop them. Many rejected the message of Mohammad(SAW) after being given Dawah. Was it due to him(SAW) lacking something? NO! Rather it was due to the diseases within their hearts which caved to shaitan and many are his paths.

Here is a lecture on the cure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxi8lJXqLP8

InToTheRain
03-07-2015, 02:18 AM
If you don't have the full 'claptrap' but upset about a grave and consider some people infallible and claim to fame is majority think/say then there's no other conclusion!
ibrahim was an ummah all to himself he himself destroyed 'ancient monument' and when Islam began it was strange against popular beliefs, seasoned chieftains and common wisdom and many of you are still apologizing for it today they want you ashamed and sadly you're! ahe who doesn't speak of his whim stated it will return strange as it was and here it's :)
I didn't say "Infallible", i said "saved from straying". Know the difference. It is an acquired state and if this is not true then there are Many examples on whom Mohammad(SAW) garanteed Jannah while they walked the earth.

And apparently the Hadiths about Mujadids are not true according to you nor the hadiths corroborating the Majority the Majority are the saved sect? On what Basis to you reject them?

Wouldn't you be upset if you heard someone blew up Masjid Nabawi?

جوري
03-07-2015, 02:30 AM
الجماعة doesn't mean majority nor popularity rather means من جمع على حق
Those who are in concordance with truth
you can find yourself one of two muslims in a land full kuffr then you'd be اهل السنة والجماعة
I find it tiresome to argue not because I wish to convince you of anything of IS is wrong then may Allah :swt: **** them and if they're right may they be granted victory.
What I find frustrating is lack of knowledge in arabic, Islam, common sense history or even politics a little long term politics that is.
Indeed Id be upset if a mosque is destroyed the Shiites destroyed khalid IBN ilwaleed mosque in Syria and his grave were you upset then? Like monunents in Samaraa you probably haven't even heard of it
the guardian et al decided that wasn't important enough so no story and no threads about it here.
ibn taymyah said look at where the arrows of the enemies and their allies are falling then you'll learn perhaps then how much trickery there's in war!
by the way I challenge you to bring actual speeches from youtube if they aren't removed for obvious reasons and superimpose them on the inane articles you post here.
He said, they did, oh the outrage yet a million Sunnah killed thousands displaced in Iraq alone entire families burned or suffer horrible diseases from White phosphorous and cluster bombs yet they've you crying over a pilot sent to kill Muslims or yazidis asked to pay jizyah which is substantially less than the taxes imposed by the Shiites in a Sunni majority country a few turds run the show the dog of Iran aside from his systematic killings of Sunnis was a lingerie seller that was his qualification Sobhan Allah is all I can say - fear, cowardice, ignorance that sums up muslims at large and if they've a drive its a drive to liberate a stretch of land so they can go fishing. Newsflash with all those planes flying over Syria and Iraq palestine is closer maybe now you understand If they'd a desire to free al'aqsa they'd have. Those Arab kafir armies are shield guarding Israel. And you too unwittingly fight to sustain Her.
talking about other people is the traits of kafirs and those who wish to cause sedition those who work don't have time to yap!

Abz2000
03-07-2015, 08:28 AM
The ego is indeed stirred to life when debating, and people tend to take a side with which they identify or against a side with which they have grown to be suspicious of - except when Allah has mercy.

Let's try and rise above it and judge by what Allah has revealed, or we may find ourselves digging deeper in a marsh.

We must always remember to try and cobsider how Allah judges it and be careful of fake firefox browsers at the same time.
Thing with the situation in shaam is that the lines are purposefully confused, distorted and blurred, and that too is a test of Allah, regardless of whether dajjal is the fitnah stoker.

O servants of Allah, adhere to Allah, the fitnahs will only strengthen us and make us wise, and if we die in the process, we reach judgement in a state of contentment.

Sometimes i want to go to syria to see what's happening.
And sometimes i think, why fall into the trap of dajjal?
And other times i despair of the situation around me and envy the people there who are able to live in a land where the Laws of Allah are implemented.
But i need to cast out the log in my own eye before accusing my brother of nifaq, who knows, maybe he too has had a logs inserted in it against his will.

Consider these verses where Allah warns us against the plots of shaytaan, bearing in mind that some enemies of truth wrongly want us to abandon Islam by rejecting the concept and requirement of a genuine Islamic State, and in the name of abanoning evil actions of certain labelled people.
Isn't it amazing how Allah gets us wondering by putting the verses of caution next to the verses of Jihad?
Certainly makes us evaluate on a higher plain.

105.*And say: "Work (righteousness): Soon will Allah observe your work, and His Messenger, and the Believers: Soon will ye be brought back to the knower of what is hidden and what is open: then will He show you the truth of all that ye did."

106.*There are (yet) others, held in suspense for the command of Allah, whether He will punish them, or turn in mercy to them: and Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.

107.*And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against Allah and His Messenger aforetime.
They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; But Allah doth declare that they are certainly liars.

108.*Never stand thou forth therein. There is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and Allah loveth those who make themselves pure.

109.*Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety to Allah and His good pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? and it doth crumble to pieces with him, into the fire of Hell. And Allah guideth not people that do wrong.

110.*The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And Allah is All-Knowing, Wise.

111.*Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.
112.*Those that turn (to Allah. in repentance; that serve Him, and praise Him; that wander in devotion to the cause of Allah,: that bow down and prostrate themselves in prayer; that enjoin good and forbid evil; and observe the limit set by Allah.- (These do rejoice). So proclaim the glad tidings to the Believers.

Quran chapter 9, At-Tawbah, Verses 105-112
Allah also tells us to travel through the land and see what was the end of those before us,
We have left it as a sign for hearts that ponder,
Have they not passed by the land on which was rained a shower of evil etc etc
The prophet pbuh passed by the wells of thamud, he left both in tact
Umar (ra) left the pyramids in egypt.
Even the sphynx survived for some confusing reason
Not that we should be against the destruction of idols of men's making.
Apply the law with sincerity, justice and truth.

It is wrong to carry out a conspiracy to remove all traces of the early period of Islam and delete history in order to hide goodness and promote sin in an attempt to turn it into a myth in the minds of future generations. (there was a memory hole in orwell's 1984 which they used to destroy evidence and distort facts).
The enemies of Allah will lose anyway, isn't that obvious by now?

I once heard Anwar Awlaki say that 'umar (ra) was informed of the discovery of the pristine body of a prophet (possibly daniel), and he ordered that a swarm of graves be dug, and had it buried at night in order to prevent people from venerating it, and that he (ra) had the tree at hudaybiyyah under which the oath of allegiance took place cut down when he (ra) saw people were going to it for blessing.
When you put that into the correct context, you notice that he (ra) was attempting to save the people from shirk,
It is not the same when history is deleted and then denied in order to propound a falsehood and make people disbelieve the truth.
I noticed that the house of the prophet pbuh has been obscured in makkah, does it stand to reason when a monstrousity has been erected over the residence of the uthmani caliph by one who rejects the implementation of the law of Allah, a monstrouity which makes the ka'bah look insignificant?

Then again, maybe they plotted a plot, and Allah planned, makes one wonder at the magnificence of walleed bin talal, and makes another realise that Allah Most High doesn't live in a tiny box.

Mankind is being tested, the results it seems are close to being handed out.

And Pharaoh said, "O eminent ones, I have not known you to have a god other than me.
Then ignite for me, O Haman, [a fire] upon the clay and make for me a tower that I may look at the God of Moses.
And indeed, I do think he is among the liars."

Qarun was doubtless, of the people of Moses; but he acted insolently towards them: such were the treasures We had bestowed on him that their very keys would have been a burden to a body of strong men, behold, his people said to him: "Exult not, for Allah loveth not those who exult.
But seek with that which Allah has bestowed on you, the home of the Hereafter, and forget not your portion of lawful enjoyment in this world,' and do good as Allah has been good to you, and seek not mischief in the land. Verily, Allah likes not the Mufsidun (those who commit great crimes and sins, oppressors, tyrants, mischief-makers, corrupters)."

He said: "This has been given to me only because of the knowledge I possess."

Did he not know that Allah had destroyed before him generations, men who were stronger than him in might and greater in the amount (of riches) they had collected?
But the Mujrimun (criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners) will not be questioned of their sins.
Al Waleed is a powerful and highly influential voice within the Saudi and regional business communities Though it doesn’t hurt to be a prince, al Waleed calls himself a self-made man, who used a $30,000 loan from his father to start his own business and founded a business empire that is valued at around $23bln 28 years later.

13. (S) So effective has US programming been, said XXXXXXXXXXXX, that it is widely assumed that the USG must be behind it. Some believe, he said, that Prince Talal’s relationship with Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp and its sister company Twentieth Century Fox has a clear ideological motive behind it, noting that the Fox Movie Channel on “Rotana” is available for free to anyone with a satellite dish. Both XXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXX, liberal-minded supporters of US democracy and society with little use for conspiracy theory, clearly believed this was the case.

¶14. (S) While revenue from commercials on Rotana’s Fox Movie Channel probably matter more to Prince Waleed than the dissemination of western ideas (MBC and Rotana are in a bitter battle for market share) it is easy to understand why XXXXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXXX believe that this programming is having a profound effect on the values and worldviews of Saudi audiences
Satellite broadcasts of the US TV shows Desperate Housewives and Late Show With David Letterman are doing more to persuade Saudi youth to reject violent jihad than hundreds of millions of dollars of US government propaganda, informants have told the American embassy in Jeddah.

Broadcast uncensored and with Arabic subtitles alongside sitcoms such as Friends on Saudi Arabia's MBC 4 channel, the shows are being allowed as part of the kingdom's "war of ideas" against extremist elements. According to a secret cable titled "David Letterman: Agent of Influence", they have been proving more effective than Washington's main propaganda tool, the US-funded al-Hurra TV news channel.

In further evidence of the advance of US media in Saudi Arabia, the same cable revealed that one of Rupert Murdoch's sons held talks with the board of al-Eqtisadiah, a Saudi Arabian daily newspaper, about a deal to publish an Arabic version of the Wall Street Journal. The meeting was said to have been called at the behest of Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a billionaire businessman and shareholder in News Corporation. The 35% Bin Talal-owned SRMG media group, which owns al-Eqtisadiah, was also trying to win a contract to publish the International Herald Tribune uncensored in Saudi Arabia, the cable reveals.
22. Nay! They say: "We found our fathers following a certain religion, and we guide ourselves by their footsteps."

23. And similarly, We sent not a warner before you to any town but the luxurious ones among them said:

"We found our fathers following a certain way and religion, and we will indeed follow their footsteps."

24. (The warner) said: "Even if I bring you better guidance than that which you found your fathers following?"
They said: "Verily, We disbelieve in that with which you have been sent."

25. So We took revenge of them, then see what was the end of those who denied (Islamic Monotheism).

InToTheRain
03-08-2015, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by جور ي
الجماعةdoesn't mean majority nor popularity rather means من جمع على حق
Those who are in concordance with truth
you can find yourself one of two muslims in a land full kuffr then you'd be اهل السنة والجماعة
:salam: Ukhti,

These aren't times when "Islam has become strange" which will happen near the day of Judgement after Isa(AS) rule; times when people will say "I remember my parents saying "Allah, Allah".
These are times of Fitnah; Shaitan has left no stone unturned in Attacking us through the works of evil scholars and corrupt leaders. I do not consider myself more fotunate than my brothers and sisters in wore torn regions whom will die as Shaheeds! I surrender to the conditions He has set for my tribulation, I am happy with His decree. I am pleased with Him and pray that he be pleased with me... No power have I without Him. It is not the Majority of Muslims that have power but a minority in whos hands are power which they abuse due to love for the Dunya. So I wouldn't lump Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a with them! Nor do I know the inditricate details of their affair, I leave that with Allah Most High to Judge and hope they change their priorities.

Nor is it an obligation to destroy everything that is worshipped by polytheists for that would mean we would have to destroy the Sun, cattle and etc! The Idols needed to be destroyed within the boundaries of the Haraam because Angels do not descend within the vicinity where they exist; whom will prevent the army of Dajjal from entering. The Angels do not enter the vicinity of those that that expose their Awrah (private parts) also but we do not go around beheading those that expose them!

Nor has Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'a ever deviated from the Path of Haqq, preserved by the 4 Madhabs whos Imams were Mujdaddids and their saintly scholars. Had you known the painstaking work, piety and sacrifice these people make you would have not doubted them and known how you pale in comparison.
I recommend reading up on the Ijazah process and it's types to understand how they preserved the rope to Mohammad(SAW). A process still used today by Ulema. The site below is a good one; it applies to Qirat but the same process is also applied to Muffassirs, Muhaddiths etc:
http://www.therightfulrecital.com/20...ijazah-part-1/

knowing Arabic is not enough to interpret the Injunctions of Qur'an and Sunnah. Please read these for understanding:
http://theislamicreality.blogspot.co...-of-quran.html

In order to protect the Shariah from the danger of innovation and distortion, the great scholars of usul laid down rigorous conditions which must be fulfilled by anyone wishing to claim the right of ijtihad for himself.[43] These conditions include:
(a) mastery of the Arabic language, to minimise the possibility of misinterpreting Revelation on purely linguistic grounds;
(b) a profound knowledge of the Quran and Sunnah and the circumstances surrounding the revelation of each verse and hadith, together with a full knowledge of the Quranic and hadith commentaries, and a control of all the interpretative techniques discussed above;
(c) knowledge of the specialised disciplines of hadith, such as the assessment of narrators and of the matn [text];
(d) knowledge of the views of the Companions, Followers and the great imams, and of the positions and reasoning expounded in the textbooks of fiqh, combined with the knowledge of cases where a consensus (ijma) has been reached;
(e) knowledge of the science of juridical analogy (qiyas), its types and conditions;
(f) knowledge of ones own society and of public interest (maslahah);
(g) knowing the general objectives (maqasid) of the Shariah;
(h) a high degree of intelligence and personal piety, combined with the Islamic virtues of compassion, courtesy, and modesty.
http://www.masud.co.uk/ISLAM/ahm/newmadhh.htm
Sis to say that the Majority has gone astray gives credence to other deviant sects in Islam and puts the authenticity of Qur'an, tafsir and books of hadiths in question.
Revelations (Wahi) came from Allah Most High to the Father of Prophets Ibrahim(AS); He was chosen by Allah Most High. But you don't have Wahi so it can only be WaasWaas from shaitan. he has clearly duped you into beleiving such notions:

Imam Al-Ghazali(RA): “The student needs a mursyid or teacher whom he is able to follow so that he can show him to the straight path. The path of religion is very unclear (fraught with tests and distractions), and the paths of shaitan are excessively abundant and clear. Therefore, if a person does not have a Sheikh to guide him, then certainly shaitan will accompany him towards his path. Whoever treads a treacherous path without a guide, then he has placed himself in great danger and destroys himself. His future is akin to a tree that grows by itself. That tree shrivels in a short period of time. If it manages to survive and sprouts leaves, it will not be able to bear fruit. What becomes the conviction of a student is his Sheikh. Therefore, he should hold firm onto him. (Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali Al-Hujjatul Islam Imam Al-Ghazali, Ihya Ulumuddin, vol. 3, page 65)

And in order to support them you have been nit-picking what you take from the Qur'an and books of Hadith. To enforce your illusions of granduer you make conjectures and apply them to other Muslims to make them a deviants whom Allah Most High should put in Hell. Do you have Ilmul-Ghayb?
What does it say about condition of the Heart of one who seeks ways to condemn their Brothers and Sisters?

"Due to Allah's mercy, you are gentle with them. Had you been severe and harsh hearted, they would have fled from around you."Allah said in the Qur'an (3:159):
“Allah will not be merciful to those who are not merciful to the people.”Sahih Bukhari 6941, Sahih Muslim 2319

So..."Hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided" ..(3:103)

Sis I advise you devote some practice nafl Ibadat (recite Qur'an, Fast, Tahajjud) and keep doing Istikhara on "whether you are on Haqq". It may not be apparent from what I have said ... but I am concerned.

The Seas are turbulent but at least my vision is clear; Alhamdullilah.

Speaking of Ibn Taymiah(RA):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od2rwGwwj3E

جوري
03-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Familiarise yourself with the laws of Allah then look at who's implementing them and who's not and you'll not need this flood of verbiage to drown what your heart and mind already know!

-----." But none had believed with him, except a few.

all the best,

InToTheRain
03-08-2015, 11:39 AM
I once heard Anwar Awlaki say that 'umar (ra) was informed of the discovery of the pristine body of a prophet (possibly daniel), and he ordered that a swarm of graves be dug, and had it buried at night in order to prevent people from venerating it, and that he (ra) had the tree at hudaybiyyah under which the oath of allegiance took place cut down when he (ra) saw people were going to it for blessing.
When you put that into the correct context, you notice that he (ra) was attempting to save the people from shirk,
:sl: I heard all his lectures too but never heard that... hmmmm...

Bro can you clarify...

Zakariah(AS) supplicated immediately in the place Maryam(AS) was receiving food from Jannah in their. This is because the chance of supplications being accepted in blessed lands is higher.

This is why people pray near graves of that are reputed to be Saints. Imam Nawawi:
Imam al-Nawawi (d. 676 AH) has mentioned that 'Imarat al-Qubur in the case of the Anbiya` (prophets), 'Ulama` (scholars) and Salihin (righteous persons) is allowed:
Source: "Rawdhat al-Talibin"

Explained from Quran an Sunnah:
https://archive.org/details/WaseelaTawassulinIslam

Also how do you know that person has committed Shirk? It's an internal issue. One of the first man to be thrown in hell will be renowned for fighting in the way of Allah Most High but Allah Most High will say he fought for fame and not Him(Shirk).

InToTheRain
03-08-2015, 11:43 AM
Familiarise yourself with the laws of Allah then look at who's implementing them and who's not and you'll not need this flood of verbiage to drown what your heart and mind already know!

-----." But none had believed with him, except a few.

all the best,
O Really? :)

:wa:

جوري
03-08-2015, 12:27 PM
Good luck on your path!

CalmPassenger
03-08-2015, 02:13 PM
sad...

Abz2000
03-08-2015, 05:00 PM
It is recommended that one prays for a person in a grave, and sends salat and salam on him, however it is shirk to pray near a grave with the assumption that the signal strength/reception will be stronger due to the presence of the person in the grave - God doesn't rely on 3g towers to intercept messages.Having said that, one may feel closer to Allah when one visits the grave of a righteous person due to the fact that one is reminded of all the good deeds and it has caused one to contemplate more (although this can also be done anywhere).
Actually, believing in the intercession of dead saints, amulets, stars etc are all shirk.
It is recorded in Sahih Muslim; one day after a night’s rain, the Messenger of Allah SAWS said to his Companions:
“Do you know what your Lord says?”
They said, “Allah and His Messenger know best.”
He said: “He says: “This morning some of My servants became believers in Me, and some became disbelievers.
As for the one who said, “We have been given rain by the mercy and grace of Allah.” He is a believer in Me and a disbeliever in the stars.
As for the one who said, “We have been given rain by such and such a star,” he is a disbeliever in Me and believer in the stars.”
[Muslim 1:83]

InToTheRain
03-08-2015, 05:41 PM
It is recommended that one prays for a person in a grave, and sends salat and salam on him, however it is shirk to pray near a grave with the assumption that the signal strength/reception will be stronger due to the presence of the person in the grave - God doesn't rely on 3g towers to intercept messages.
I agree. It's not about being dependent on the land to contact Allah Most High. However it is about giving importance to what Allah Most High gives importance to gain His favors. Zakharia(AS) immediately supplicated once he new Mariam(AS) was receiving food from the Heavens in that place. He used what Allah Most High gave importance to in order to increase the blessings received from the Dua.

But if someone thinks that a blessed land alone suffices then that would be Shirk! However if they thought Allah Most High gives the area importance then uses that to seek His blessings it wouldn't be because that would still be reliant on the blessings of Allah Most High.

So it is still an internal issue. You can't determine what the person intended! So are you then going to blow up the blessed land or educate them on Tawhid?

Having said that, one may feel closer to Allah when one visits the grave of a righteous person due to the fact that one is reminded of all the good deeds and it has caused one to contemplate more (although this can also be done anywhere).Actually, believing in the intercession of dead saints, amulets, stars etc are all shirk.It is recorded in Sahih Muslim; one day after a night’s rain, the Messenger of Allah SAWS said to his Companions: “Do you know what your Lord says?” They said, “Allah and His Messenger know best.” He said: “He says: “This morning some of My servants became believers in Me, and some became disbelievers. As for the one who said, “We have been given rain by the mercy and grace of Allah.” He is a believer in Me and a disbeliever in the stars. As for the one who said, “We have been given rain by such and such a star,” he is a disbeliever in Me and believer in the stars.”[Muslim 1:83]
Again this is an internal issue. Khalid Ibn Al-Waleed(RA) sought the blessings from the hair of Mohammad(SAW) and attached it to his turban. Did he commit Shirk? No!

But had someone attached something thinking it alone; independent of Allah Most High, will determine his success then it would be Shirk.

So on what basis can you infer the Muslim commited Shirk purely on what is apparent on the outside?

Abz2000
03-08-2015, 06:28 PM
God knows, i just put my trust in Allah and tell people to remove amulets, i get angry when i see it on kids.
Allah gave us the planet, it's blessings, and the guidance.

Regarding the tree, i can't recall which track it was from since it takes a few months for his playlist to finish. I couldn't find it in the text search on anwar's life of umar so imagine it would possibly be in his mashari al ashwaq course which he gave at daar ibn al mubarak, or in thawaabit ala darbil jihaad series - Since those are difficult to find in text.

I did a google search with "umar cut tree hudaybiyah" and found people arguing over why he cut it down, mentioning bukhari and muslim as the reference, but couldn't find it in either.

and apparently mawdudi mentioning the following as being from tabari.Sayyid Maududi writes that Imam at-Tabari said:

"During the period of 'Umar's (may Allah be pleased with him) Khilafa, he went for pilgrimage. When he passed Al-Hudaybiya he asked: 'Where is the tree under which the bay'a took place?' A person replied:'This one.' Someone else said: '[No, it is] this one.' 'Umar said: 'Forget the inconvenience'"

In bukhari i could only find this:
Volume 5, Book 59, Number 481:Narrated Tariq bin 'Abdur-Rahman:
When I set out for Hajj, I passed by some people offering a prayer, I asked, "What is this mosque?"
They said, "This is the Tree where Allah's Apostle took the Ar-Ridwan Pledge of allegiance. Then I went to Sa'id bin Musaiyab and informed him about it.
Said said, "My father said that he was amongst those who had given the Pledge of allegiance to Allah's Apostle beneath the Tree. He (i.e. my father) said, "When we set out the following year, we forgot the Tree and were unable to recognize it. "
Then Said said (perhaps ironically) "The companions of the Prophet could not recognize it; nevertheless, you do recognize it; therefore you have a better knowledge."

And found it mentioned here with no source reference:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pledge_of_the_Tree

And this brother saying the "wahhabis"misinterpreted the reason.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekbnK5KBe1k

InToTheRain
03-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Good luck on your path!

Were you using the verse as a reference for what you claim or to verbally smack me? I thought it was the latter!

The verse you quoted applies to the whole of Mankind and not just the Ummah of Mohamamd(SAW). There are many hadiths which corroborate what I have said. Below is just one of them:

(Bukhari) 265:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "On the day of Resurrection Allah will say, 'O Adam!' Adam will reply, 'Labbaik our Lord, and Sa'daik ' Then there will be a loud call (saying), Allah orders you to take from among your offspring a mission for the (Hell) Fire.' Adam will say, 'O Lord! Who are the mission for the (Hell) Fire?' Allah will say, 'Out of each thousand, take out 999.' At that time every pregnant female shall drop her load (have a miscarriage) and a child will have grey hair. And you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet not drunk, but severe will be the torment of Allah." (22.2) (When the Prophet mentioned this), the people were so distressed (and afraid) that their faces got changed (in color) whereupon the Prophet said, "From Gog and Magog nine-hundred ninety-nine will be taken out and one from you. You Muslims (compared to the large number of other people) will be like a black hair on the side of a white ox, or a white hair on the side of a black ox, and I hope that you will be one-fourth of the people of Paradise." On that, we said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "I hope that you will be) one-third of the people of Paradise." We again said, "Allahu-Akbar!" Then he said, "(I hope that you will be) one-half of the people of Paradise." So we said, Allahu Akbar."

The people from Gog and Magog are also included in that verse which is why it said "except a few".

:wa:

InToTheRain
03-09-2015, 11:21 PM
God knows,
Correct bro! Only Allah Most High knows. And anyone who claims to know what Allah Most High Knows has committed shirk because he is asserting to know knowledge of the uknown as Allah Most High does! And so the Irony becomes that one that accuses the other of Shirk without knowing is actually commiting Shirk by stating they have Ilmul-Ghayb as Allah Most High does! So what does it say about the understanding of Tawheed of the one who accuses the other withouth them having stated something that takes them out of the fold of Islam?

What does it say about their understanding of Sunnah? Mohammad(SAW) said Muslims are gentle with one another. When a man came to confess his adultery to Mohamamd(SAW) he was making excuses for him!

Another example, if I were to say Prophet(AS) had Ilmul-ghayb, which they did as needed to inform us of what is to come ahead etc. Would that be Shirk? It would be if I assert they had this knowledge Independent of Allah Most Hgh but I intended to mean it was granted by Allah Most High then it wouldn't be Shirk! And regarding how much of the occult knowledge Allah Most High gave them we say as the Sahabas said "Allah and His Massenger knows best.

Regarding cutting the tree Umar(AS) cut it because the location of the tree was lost and he didn't want people wasting time thinking Allah Most High gives it importance when it doesn't. And if anyone assert sahabas gave no importance to whatever Mohammad(SAW) touched then it is a great lie! Because Abu Bakr(RA) when he was burried asked for the shroud which was touched by the blessed hands of Mohammad(SAW).
And Abu Bakr(RA) has a far greater status then Umar(RA). AS Mohammad(SAW) said, if Abu Bakr(RA) was put on one side of the scale and all the other sahabas on the other side then Abu Bakr(RA) would outweigh them! Such was his love for Mohammad(SAW).

So the assertion that Umar(RA) cut the tree to prevent shirk has no basis. These are false notions pushed through evil scholars who are under shaitans helm.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!