/* */

PDA

View Full Version : IB members awaken!

Fainoz
02-27-2015, 06:46 PM
whos still on this forum regularly. we have a championship game to start :shade:

quiz off, who ever is still alive join us!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-27-2015, 09:43 PM
I am alive. :? What´s this matter anyways? Maybe its better place would be the humor section or something?

The-Deist
02-27-2015, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by «Fainoz»
whos still on this forum regularly. we have a championship game to start :shade:

quiz off, who ever is still alive join us!
Amost like a zombie apocalypse...

Fainoz
02-28-2015, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I am alive. :? What´s this matter anyways? Maybe its better place would be the humor section or something?

I notices. weve been the only ones playing in the game section :p

actually were not playing here, I just need more participants, us members vs admins/mods

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fainoz
02-28-2015, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
Amost like a zombie apocalypse...
are you in?

The-Deist
02-28-2015, 02:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by «Fainoz»
are you in?
I guess but where's the game?

فصيح الياسين
02-28-2015, 03:11 AM
i am in lets have somone start it already, on the othr forumn not here

Fainoz
02-28-2015, 04:04 AM
Of course! I'll make it down in the Islamic quiz section it'll be called face off part II

Fainoz
03-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Alilrighty everyone rules are up in the Islamic quiz section. Who ever in now let me know.

The game will begin Monday.

Fainoz
03-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Alilrighty everyone rules are up in the Islamic quiz section. Who ever in now let me know.

The game will begin Monday.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!