/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Johnathan
02-28-2015, 09:32 AM
I joined this forum because I am looking for some Muslim that are knowledgeable about Islam, that can hopefully answer some questions I have. Thank you, my new friends.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
02-28-2015, 10:08 AM
Hello Jonathan, welcome to the forum.

You can browse the site to find topic that related to your question, or you can make a new thread. Don't be hesitate to discuss here.

:)

Johnathan
02-28-2015, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Hello Jonathan, welcome to the forum.

You can browse the site to find topic that related to your question, or you can make a new thread. Don't be hesitate to discuss here.

:)
Thank you and As-salamu alaykum my friend. :-)

greenhill
02-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Mostly we are learning. Plenty of interesting topics and discussions if you go through the archives.

Wishing you a good stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
02-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Hello ,

Welcome here . As already suggested , pl. browse the forum and ask questions in related threads .

Ronok
03-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Welcome to the forum. May Allah bless you with the knowledge of Islam.

Johnathan
03-01-2015, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.

Mostly we are learning. Plenty of interesting topics and discussions if you go through the archives.

Wishing you a good stay.

:peace:
Thank you greenhill and may the good Lord richly bless you, and lead us all in all truth.

Johnathan
03-01-2015, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ronok
Welcome to the forum. May Allah bless you with the knowledge of Islam.
Hi Ronok. Thank you for the welcome, and may the good Lord bless you with the truth.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!