/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all of you

Xandre
02-28-2015, 04:04 PM
i don't have much words to say here and am not good at talking at all but i was doing a search on how to convert to Islam and i ended up here can anyone offer me some guide as to how and where and when i can do it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
02-28-2015, 04:31 PM
Just say.

Here

Read this.

http://www.islam-guide.com/ch3-16.htm

Muslim Woman
02-28-2015, 04:47 PM
Salaam;

it's simple.

U have to believe and give the testimony that there is no god but Allah and Muhammed peace be upon him is His last Prophet .

Pl. browse the forum . We have many converts here . I hope , u will have fruitful discussions with them .

Some related info :

Allah says:
"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion" [Quran 5:3)
Allah gave this favour to the whole of humanity. Therefore any one can become a Muslim no matter what his/her race, language or colour is. No matter whether they are single, married, divorced or a child.

All sins committed before coming to Islam are forgiven. One who converts to Islam is totally reborn and starts with a clean record.

Common Questions:

Can any one become Muslim. Does it matter what race are or age I am?There are no Masjids (Mosques) and no Muslims in your town. What to do?I want to become Muslim but I am afraid of hurting my parents. What should I do?I want to embrace Islam but have been advised to wait. Should you wait?I have a wild past can I become Muslim?I have tattoos can I still become a Muslim. Islam wipes out all sins before converting to Islam.Do I have to change my name?

HOW TO BECOME A MUSLIM

It is easy to become a Muslim. To become a Muslim one must simply pronounce the Shahaadatayn (Declaration of Faith) with sincerity and conviction.

The Shahadah is the following :

" Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illaallaah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan-ar-rasool ullaah " (In Arabic)

"I bear witness that there is no God worthy to be worshiped but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah." (Translation IN English)

http://www.muslimconverts.com/shahadah/converting.htm

Ronok
03-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the forum. May Allah make your time fruitful here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!