/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Grand delusion of Al'Azhar

جوري
03-01-2015, 12:37 AM

Still wanna bury your head in the sand about the 'Grand mufti' of the greatest university in the world but all mouth when it comes to IS? Want to be all Muslim about matters which don't concern you such as the torching alive of 4000 Muslims in one day with the blessings of this above turd and his fatwa, yet all up in arms about ancient idols allegedly destroyed by IS?
Well here is your grand mufti ladies and gent. Celebrating his birthday at the Zionist club the Lyons, accompanied by the homosexual Samir Sabir in the blue suit and in the company of Egypt's *****s.
Go ahead get your religion and condemnations from the likes of him and western lackeys and despots throughout the so-called Muslim world!

all the best,

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
03-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Wow, really that bad of a man? Never heard about him or his 'doings'.

Interesting....

:peace:

جوري
03-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Sadly you don't know about most of these scholars or grand muftis- so please stick with Quran and sunnah in times of great tribulations these are scholars who knock on the king's door and they've a hideous agenda!

and it's our job as muslims to expose them!

Scimitar
03-03-2015, 11:34 AM
send me a list. I'll make em famous.. for all the wrong reasons.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-03-2015, 11:48 AM
If they're rich and comfortable in a time like this and not hunted don like sheikh khalid ar'rachid who was imprisoned for 9 years for defending the prophet against the Danish cartoonists by his own govt. then don't take any knowledge from them!

فصيح الياسين
03-03-2015, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
send me a list. I'll make em famous.. for all the wrong reasons.
it would not be good to disclose anyone. But pray for them in night. And do 20 rakh nafal and ask. i am 100 percent sure yr prayer for him would be accepted
Pointing out most easy. Making it correct is our task....

جوري
03-03-2015, 05:34 PM
In light of your previous Q pre editing, I can't comment on Pakistani muftis or alleged scholars only the Arab ones because those are the ones drumming nonsense around the clock!

indeed it's our job to point it out, how will simple people stay away from evil if not warned?
we can deal with the obvious that's how ISLAM is- we can't split open people's hearts and know from the inside if they're putting themselves in a position where they're steering young people away from the path of Allah then the lowest common denominator change in ISLAM is either with the tongue or in the heart.
perhaps the great confusion that has plagued this ummah aside from fall of caliphate is taking our tenets from Obama/Kerry and their minion in the ME seems they know what ISLAM is better than us!

فصيح الياسين
03-03-2015, 06:42 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!