/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua of Musa (a.s) for any good

aadil77
03-01-2015, 06:51 AM
Dua of Musa (Moses, A.S) for any good:

رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ (28:24)
rabbi innee lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeerun

"My Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!"

Al-Qur'an, 28.024 (Al-Qasas [The Narrations])

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-01-2015, 03:09 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah Khair bro for sharing .

Insaanah
03-12-2015, 08:13 PM
:salam:

:jz: for sharing.

Another dua for good:

وِمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ رَبَّنَآ ءَاتِنَا فِى الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الاٌّخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

Rabbanaa aatinaa fiddunyaa hasanatan wa fil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa athaab annaar

And of them there are some who say: "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!''

(Surat al Baqarah, surah 2, ayah 201)

BeTheChange
03-17-2015, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
:salam:

:jz: for sharing.

Another dua for good:

وِمِنْهُم مَّن يَقُولُ رَبَّنَآ ءَاتِنَا فِى الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الاٌّخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ

Rabbanaa aatinaa fiddunyaa hasanatan wa fil aakhirati hasanatan waqinaa athaab annaar

And of them there are some who say: "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!''

(Surat al Baqarah, surah 2, ayah 201)
Walaikumasalaam

Am going to learn this one in sha Allah. Maybe this dua will save me from hell fire in sha Allah.

Jazahka Allah - May Allah swa save you from all evil Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!