/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace be upon you all

Gadija
03-05-2015, 07:58 PM
My name is Gadija (خديجة ) and I am a part time 3rd year Arabic and Islamic Studies student. The arabic forum is the main reason I have joined this forum so God Willing we will all benefit one another on here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
03-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Hey asalamualykum

Welcome to the forum - am so jealous i wish i could find a teacher local to me who can teach me Arabic! Am sure this will aid you to get closer to Allah swa and you'll be able to have a more meaningful relationship.

I wish you all the best in this world and the next & congrats for opting in to study arabic. May Allah swa guide Ameen.

Gadija
03-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Wa alaikum salaam.

AlhamduLillah it is a path that leaves no stone unturned. May Allah grant you the same Inshaa'Allah. My advice to you is to actively seek this path from Allah subhaanahu and He will make you deserving thereof. For four years now I have been studying deen and I find that many students don't want to be on this path badly enough. That's why their knowledge becomes a burden to them. They don't draw any of the intendedblessings. So seek it with utmost sincerity and you will excel in dunya and aakhirah.

greenhill
03-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Alhamdulillah that there are still people that have chosen your path for knowledge. Perhaps most are not aware?

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
03-06-2015, 04:24 PM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here . May Allah increases you and us in knowledge and faith .

Abdullahh
03-06-2015, 04:31 PM
Welcome. :peace:

AmericanMuslim
03-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Salaam Alaykum! Welcome to the board! Inshallah you will find everything that you need! :) May Allah help us find the knowledge that we search for, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!