/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace!

Beyondalina
03-09-2015, 08:08 AM
I greet all brothers and sisters here with a salutation of peace. This is how Jesus greeted people. It's interesting that Muslims greet people in the same way. They wish peace upon others which is the best thing a person can wish for anyone. The opposite of peace is chaos, violence, war.

I have not joined this forum to fight against anyone. I only wish for peace. However there are bound to be disagreements from time to time. Not everyone will agree with my views. Neither will I agree with everyone's views. So it is only common sense then to accept this reality. The reality being that peace doesn't reign in all situations.

In which case I ask that the brothers and sisters of this forum will forgive me if I make any remarks or comments that are offensive. I would like to learn more about Islam and what it teaches. This is the sole motivation for my joining this forum. And of course, I hope to make friends here too. :)

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
03-09-2015, 08:13 AM
Peace with you

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find this forum informative and can find many good friends.

greenhill
03-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Welcome to the forum.

And peace to you too!

The same for you too, in the event you do find some remarks offensive as there will be times as you quite correctly said.

I do hope that you will find what you are looking for. Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Muslim Woman
03-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Hello

Welcome here . Browse forum and ask about Islam in related threads . Pl. try not to ask in ' offensive' way . If u are here to learn , discuss in a positive way .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CalmPassenger
03-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Welcome...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!