/* */

PDA

View Full Version : worried about my mum. URGENT.

catalzzy
03-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Salaam alaykium,

This is so new and it is been happening recently for the first time i have found out what was actually wrong with my mum.

I am indeed very worried about her. What happen was when i was in UK in my family home. My mum flew over from malaysia for holiday. My little brother followed as well. That was in 2011.

I am very aware of shrik and black magic. Once i noticed my mum gave the piece of paper rolled in plastic thing to my little brother and i asked what was it. My mum also tried to give to me but something stopped her to give me. I opened up the piece of paper wrapped in plastic to find those arabic letters with lines and maybe logos i cant remember. I knew it straight away it was black magic.

I asked my mum about where did you get it from and she said some imam in the masjid in malaysia. I said really, that imam is always right whatever he said to you? she said yes and she totally believe in what that imam said.

I went to my local masjid in UK which is goodge street. I asked my friend a who is a pious man and he said nothing, his answer was i have to think what is right or wrong. I knew the feeling it is definitely black magic, I also have that weird feeling of touching the paper too.

I came back home and had a talk with my mum. I straightaway told her this is shrik and haraam. It is black magic and how can you believe in that imam? My mum got engraged and was totally angry at me. She shouted at me that this piece of paper is right and must keep with you etc etc etc. I was like no definitely not for me.

Time goes later on, i went back to malaysia and my mum was back too. I saw her giving my little brother that animal tooth which is apparently a tiger or something. I was like that again? why? what i should do to make my mum stay away from that imam who is blatantly fooling my mum.

I once walked in my little brother room and i saw a yellow cloth on top of his tv and i asked my brother about that yellow cloth thing. I opened it up and i found a piece of paper too with arabic writing with lines too. I told my brother, what is this again? this is totally wrong. I got the same errie feeling when i touch the paper except it is stronger with that yellow cloth thing.

Now recently in the previous weekend in 2015, I went to visit my mum and i walked to see my mum as she just arrived from some place. She opened the car booth and i saw a thing which totally shocked me. I knew what was it. I saw the same one as the ones in saudi youtube explaining about black magic exposed. it was actually a cloth like a vest. The writing is in arabic everywhere with lines and circles. I saw a logo in the middle of the back vest which shows a tiger.
The writing and the logo is in yellow and the vest is black. I suddenly got a very very bad feeling of it like i am being watched. May Allah forgive my mum. My mum asked me if i wanted it, i made an excuse that i wanted it but in fact i was gonna bring it to the proper imam to identify it. I will never ever ever wear it. Astafiguillah. Later on, when i was almost leaving for my uni and i reminded my mum to give me that black vest, indeed something is telling her not to give me.

When my mum was wearing the black vest, i was shocked what my mum actually said. She literally said Prophet Muhammad SAW wore this vest when he was in a jihad war during his time. I was like, I say nothing because i dont want to anger my mum. I asked my mum about where did she get the vest from etc and she said it was that imam again.

Ya Allah,

how do i stop her doing those shrik stuff and black magic? She is obviously deluded by that imam which i am very angry with that stupid imam who is fooling my mum. I guess she included our brothers and sister including me to mention to that imam for protection to us. Like we didnt go but my mum probably has told that imam our names. I see some connection of why those weird things has been happening around me .

I know that Islam is to obey our mothers but in my situation between me and my mum is awful. I could not make her angry otherwise it would be literally displeasing infront of Allah. How? I am totally stuck! Imagine if i brought a proper imam to see my mum and obviously things will go kaput like my mum would be really angry and kick me out to some point that my mum wont be so happy then how do i attain the reward of the paradise? P{lease advise me what to do!

Thank you for reading this long writing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-09-2015, 04:10 PM
:wa:

we have some threads on black magic . Pl. read those . Keep praying to Allah . Only He can save your mom from black magic .

MuslimInshallah
03-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Assalaamu alaikum catalzzy,

i'm sorry to hear you having such problems. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a computer right now, so I'm using my phone and I can't write much.

Basically, when you are faced with a choice of obeying a created being versus the Creator, you must obey the Creator. Mothers are humans, too. To do that which is forbidden by Allah to please anyone, even your mother, is to commit shirk. Sometimes we may be forced into doing something wrong by our helplessness, but we should resist as much as we are able.

(Sad) we can't save even our mothers from their choices, much as we may wish we could. We are only responsible for ourselves.

I'm sorry I can't say more, but I have to go. But I empathize with you and suggest you ask Allah for the strength to resist your mother's wrong behaviour. And ask Him to Guide her.

May Allah, the Loving, Help you to stand firm in your iman. And Forgive your mother.

Scimitar
03-09-2015, 06:13 PM
Assalaam alaikum Catalzzy,

I've been affected by black magic and jinn in my past and have some knowledge which is weak regarding it as I am no expert.

You have correctly identified that these taweez you are finding are black magic, they contain the grids with numerals (sigil magic) and can bind Jinn to the items in order to make sure the magic is carried out by the jinn.

There will be other objects which you may never find, such as small dead rodents with taweez hidden inside their bodies and buried in secret locations.

Unfortunately there is no real way to find out where these are unless Allah Subhaana wa ta'aala favours you with that knowledge - and even then, you will need to find someone who is both pious and knowledgeable in how to break these spells so they can stop the effects by Allah's permission.

One other thing I want you to consider, which may be a little hard to swallow. And I trying to be careful how I write this because it is sensitive.

We are told from ahadeeth that women are great buyers of magic. Your mother has bought magic - maybe not monetarily, but at the expense of her deen. The buyers of magic engage in clear acts of kufr, and their repentance is necessary in order to earn forgiveness from Allah.

From what you have shared with us above, it is clear to me that your mother is buying very strong magic - the vest is not a regular item to be given to someone unless they seek extraordinary powers or wish to attract jinn to themselves so they too can become a magician... I am actually quite concerned with the information you have shared above...

...so far what I have written sound like bad news right?... there is good news also.

Look, despite the plans of the foolish, Allah always has a better plan and one which fruits according to HIS will. And according to HIS will - you have been given the opportunities to recognise what these things are and know that they are shirk. I too had to go thru the same emotional torture which you are experiencing now, the uncertainty of your mothers future - etc - are all fears I have had myself when i had discovered taweez sewn into my pillows etc (the threads here on this forum somewhere)... so believe me, I understand how emotionally wrecking an experience this can be, and how difficult our elders can be also.

I'm asking you to be strong, methodical and logical in your attempts to talk with your mother. Do istikhara, and do tahajjud salaah also, ask Allah to give you the ability to make your mother listen and accept what you are saying - and remember that just as your mother looked after you as a child, ensuring no harm came to you - you now would like to balance that sheet somewhat and so, ask Allah to give you the ability to do the right things and remove shirk from your households so HIS name can be praised and the Angels, invited to listen to the Qiraat from within your house(s) Ameen to that.

If you need to talk, you can do so here or in PM.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
03-10-2015, 12:10 AM
Assalamualaikum, brother catalzzy.

Vest with Arabic letters and logo?. It's remind me to the time when I was active as motorcycle racer. One of my teammates wore vest like this. He also put paper with Arabic letters in his motorcycle. He had won much races which he believed, that's because help from his vest and taweez.

Really?. I didn't think so. He was a good racer with high skill. And if he won a race, it's because his own skill and his best effort. Not because 'miracle' happened. He had high ability, but he also had low confident. He felt not confident with his own ability. That's why he wore that vest and also used taweez. Using these stuffs made him confident.

Lack of confidence. This is the cause why someone use 'magical stuffs'. Yes bro, your mother feel not confident that she can face challenge in her life, also worry she will get misfortune, if she didn't use those magical stuffs.

Should you tell her that using those stuffs is shirk?. Even if she realize that using those stuff is shirk, she will still hard to throw away those stuffs because it will makes her lost her confidence. Yes, it's related to self confidence.

If you want your mother leave those stuffs, then you must able to make her believe that she doesn't need those stuffs. Make her believe that her own ability that supported by her du'a is enough to face challenge in her life.

It's not easy to make your mother has confidence like this. So, always make du'a, wish Allah help in your effort to guide your mother.

ardianto
03-10-2015, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by catalzzy
I asked my mum about where did you get it from and she said some imam in the masjid in malaysia.
Malaysia and Indonesia are two neighbor countries that actually have same culture. In both countries there are people who believe that human should not be 'blank', but need to be 'filled' by something to protect him/her and makes him/her easy to face problems in life.

Also, one of popular folklore topic is those countries is magical stuffs that owned by someone. In example, Mat Fulan always survived in fought again colonialist troops because he had 'protector' that made him wasn't wounded when he shot by gun.

This is the cause why there are people in both countries who think they need to have 'magical stuffs' like amulet or taweez.

CalmPassenger
03-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Inshallah Every thing will be alright...

Scimitar
03-10-2015, 03:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum, brother catalzzy.

Vest with Arabic letters and logo?. It's remind me to the time when I was active as motorcycle racer. One of my teammates wore vest like this. He also put paper with Arabic letters in his motorcycle. He had won much races which he believed, that's because help from his vest and taweez.

Really?. I didn't think so. He was a good racer with high skill. And if he won a race, it's because his own skill and his best effort. Not because 'miracle' happened. He had high ability, but he also had low confident. He felt not confident with his own ability. That's why he wore that vest and also used taweez. Using these stuffs made him confident.

Lack of confidence. This is the cause why someone use 'magical stuffs'. Yes bro, your mother feel not confident that she can face challenge in her life, also worry she will get misfortune, if she didn't use those magical stuffs.

Should you tell her that using those stuffs is shirk?. Even if she realize that using those stuff is shirk, she will still hard to throw away those stuffs because it will makes her lost her confidence. Yes, it's related to self confidence.

If you want your mother leave those stuffs, then you must able to make her believe that she doesn't need those stuffs. Make her believe that her own ability that supported by her du'a is enough to face challenge in her life.

It's not easy to make your mother has confidence like this. So, always make du'a, wish Allah help in your effort to guide your mother.
Its not always self confidence bro... there are many diverse reasons why peoplw resort to black magic.

Self confidence being the most unpopular of them all.

Scimi

catalzzy
03-10-2015, 08:25 AM
Why do some malay people including the muslim asian countries do that? do they have the brains to understand that these things are wrong? I mean they should know those shrik and blackmagic stuff because there was already a rule in the Quran that Allah made it clear not to associate partners plus the blackmagic is also mentioned too. -.-

I dont understand how on earth those people have their minds attached to something so "make belief" by the generations behind till now. It is really pathetic to see why would those people want to go after those things instead of seeking/trust in Allah. Also in other case too where people seek those things to damage other people. It is truly sad to see muslim people like that.

About my mum, I think this appalling fake imam is a magician who have ruined my mum's mind. I think i want to report to the head state of islamic affairs about this so called "imam" and how he tries to victimize people with jinns to do more harm in faith and physically. I tried to talk about my mum about islam and its basics, the view she sees me as how i am really like a terrorist from ISIS or Al Qadea <- whatever that name is called. I do have a mini beard and my mum told me to cut it off because it does not look good. I got a feeling that this fake imam has his finger wrapped around my mum for her money.

Should i pretend to my mum that i have a pain and i want to see that imam of yours so i can remember the place inshaaAllah so i can report it to the islamic affairs? I am trying to solve this problem. I could not forget the feeling of the black vest with yellow arabic writing. I hate it.

MuslimInshallah
03-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Assalaamu alaikum catalzzy,

I just realized you are a brother. I thought you were a sister, so I replied accordingly. I apologize if it made you uncomfortable. I have corrected my post.

Mmm, (mildly) rather than say people who believe these things are stupid (which is rather insulting), perhaps you could say they are misguided. Standing firm in your iman does not mean you should denigrate anyone, especially your mother.

(Sigh) it is not just Malay people who believe in these things. You find people of all ages, backgrounds and stated beliefs resorting to such magical type interventions. (Smile) not necessarily in the form of vests in Arabic, but the idea is the same: something will bring them good luck or protection or love, or whatever it is they are seeking. (Smile) we all wish there were shortcuts in this test of life. Amulets and the like are the junk food of coping: they seem easy and attractive, but ultimately are harmful for us. Making real and nutritious food takes effort. But it builds and strengthens us.

(Smile) So resist what she is doing, but be kind to your mother and understand that she is weak. If you've calmly and lovingly explained to her that what she is doing is not good for her, and she still does it, then let her be. You've done your duty. Just let her know if ever she wants help to get off this particular crutch, that you'll help her.

And then you can think about what you can do. If you can denounce this charlatan to some authority, this sounds like an option. But be careful of your safety if you want to do something in a foreign country. You'll need to research this carefully. However, understand that even if this man were to be arrested, this probably wouldn't change your mother's belief in these things. And she'll likely find another person to supply her with what she craves.

(Sympathetically) My prayers are with you.

May Allah, the Strong and the Wise, Help you navigate this test and grow closer to Him.

ardianto
03-10-2015, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Its not always self confidence bro... there are many diverse reasons why peoplw resort to black magic.

Self confidence being the most unpopular of them all.

Scimi
I live in society where using these stuffs is common. And the reason why people use these stuffs is because they believe these stuffs can give them benefit like easiness in study, easiness in business, easiness to get life partner, respected by people, win the competition, etc. And indeed, the users are people who have lack of confidence who believe they could not get what they expect if they did not use these magical stuffs.

From what brother catalzzy has described I think his mother use these stuffs not with purpose to become magician because these stuffs are not 'magician tools', but just 'magical stuffs'. She just believe these stuffs will give her benefits like I have described above. Seem like it's influence of that Imam who convinced her that she need to have something to help and protect her. She also believe that everyone need to have 'something' too. That's why she urge brother catalzzy to use these stuffs too.

To be honest, my stepfather was one of those who used stuffs like that. Yes, he had ever gave me and my wife few 'Islamic magical stuffs'. But after he passed away we threw away these stuffs.

Scimitar
03-10-2015, 05:30 PM
In India, they use it to break marriages, cause friction between family members, and worse... and in Africa, and in South Americas... and in China... and in... well, seems Malaysia/Indonesia have different regional issues compared to the rest of the world. The polarity of your nation seems to be on the reversal of human achievements - and people seem to lose confidence very easily.

Why do you think this is happening in your country to such a level that people will embrace magic instead of religion?

Scimi

BeTheChange
03-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Am so sorry to hear your in a very difficult & emotionally challenging situation.

Don't worry with every problem there is a solution. This is what i believe and the answers lies in Islam. We have many surats which are specifically for the purpose of treating black magic. These include Surat al-Falaq, Surat al-Nas & Surat al-Ikhlas etc.

You've also mentioned you don't wish to displease your mother. This is true but our main obligation is to OBEY Allah swa rules first before our parents so please take this into consideration.

I have also found a useful e-book for you that you can download for free called Magic & Envy In the light of Quran and Sunnah by visiting this website https://www.kalamullah.com/magic-and-envy.html

Jazahka Allah - i hope your mum is released from this spell and your emaan stays strong Ameen

ardianto
03-10-2015, 11:11 PM
In India, they use it to break marriages, cause friction between family members, and worse... and in Africa, and in South Americas... and in China... and in... well, seems Malaysia/Indonesia have different regional issues compared to the rest of the world. The polarity of your nation seems to be on the reversal of human achievements - and people seem to lose confidence very easily.
In Indonesia/Malaysia people use amulet or taweez not for 'attack' other people, but for self help. In example to make an employee be liked by the boss, so he will be easy to get high position. Indeed, it's started by lack of confidence, and unfortunately later it can cause someone who use this stuff really lost his confidence.

My ex-teammate in example. He used that stuff to help him win the race. And when he won the race he assumed, that's because his magical stuffs, not because his own effort. Finally his confident is depend on his magical stuffs. Now he is a businessman, and he use magical stuffs too to make his business run well.

Yeah, bro, I live in a place where there are people who love to tell the other "You should not be 'blank' if you want to get success. You should 'fill' yourself". What they mean with fill is using magical stuff. And there are people influenced by this and they go to "kyai" who can help them to reach their dreams.

Why do you think this is happening in your country to such a level that people will embrace magic instead of religion?
Brother catalzzy said that his mother got these stuffs from Imam in masjid. Yes, the "kyai" who give magical stuffs like that are known as Islamic teachers. That's why people assume that these stuff are Islamic.

People in my place avoid magic because they know that magic is haram. So, as alternative they go to Islamic teachers who can give them 'Islamic stuffs' that can work like magic but halal, although actually what they get are shirk stuffs.

Muslims in Indonesia and Malaysia can be shared into two groups. First is "The Traditionalists", or Muslims who perform 'traditions' which actually never taught by Rasulullah (saw). Second is "The Reformists", or Muslims who reform Islam to back to its original form.

I am sure, the Imam who gave that stuffs to brother catalzzy's mother is from the traditionalists because using taweez is their habit.

Scimitar
03-11-2015, 01:06 AM
You know, you do have a point here. People seem to think that taweez are all good, halal etc. But if they knew the truth of taweez (talisman in English) they would run from it. It is pure and blatant shirk.

My mother explained to me that she used to do taweez for protection and for good health for us as children... I even found two sewn into my pillows a few years back, I'm sure you remember that time. Those were supposed to be to calm me down and get me to sleep... what happened? they kept me up and made me frustrated. Subhaan Allah.

If only our loved ones knew of the dangers they put us through when they ask so called Muslim sheikhs to make taweez for us, eh bro? Unfortunately, women are creatures of emotion, and logic is hardly something they can ascribe to when the going gets tough... and therein lies our dilemma. It is mostly the women who are buyers of magic in the world. And that is a BIG problem.

Scimi

hisnameiszzz
03-11-2015, 09:12 PM
You know, you do have a point here. People seem to think that taweez are all good, halal etc. But if they knew the truth of taweez (talisman in English) they would run from it. It is pure and blatant shirk.

My mother explained to me that she used to do taweez for protection and for good health for us as children... I even found two sewn into my pillows a few years back, I'm sure you remember that time. Those were supposed to be to calm me down and get me to sleep... what happened? they kept me up and made me frustrated. Subhaan Allah.
Uncle Scimi, stop it! You are scaring me now.

I thought taweez's were all good also. I have quite a few family members that wear them. Come to think of it, my Dad started wearing one before he got taken ill and died.

All my nephews wear one too. Should I be worried? We even have a taweez on a thread for headaches and tummy aches. I am sure a Moulana wrote them for us. Eeeek.

OP, I do hope you manage to sort out the turmoil that is going on with your family. My thoughts are with you.

ardianto
03-11-2015, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz

I thought taweez's were all good also. I have quite a few family members that wear them. Come to think of it, my Dad started wearing one before he got taken ill and died.

All my nephews wear one too. Should I be worried? We even have a taweez on a thread for headaches and tummy aches. I am sure a Moulana wrote them for us. Eeeek.

OP, I do hope you manage to sort out the turmoil that is going on with your family. My thoughts are with you.
It's okay if you write few ayah on paper then you carry it in your pocket. It's not different than you carry book of du'a.

But taweez is different, young bro. It's not just a paper with Arabic letter on it, but something that filled by a 'power'. There is special rite that the maulana must do when he write taweez. He must recite specific dua that always contain tawassul to few deceased people. And taweez can be filled only by person who has done specific rites before, like fasting in specific days.

The custom of using taweez originally came from custom in ancient age when people were animist who worship gods/goddess in nature. They used amulets that filled by special mantra to protect them from evil spirit and get divine power. Later after those people accept Islam they still maintain this custom, but modify it into 'Islamic'. Yes, taweez, is the different form of amulet.

Is using amulet permissible?.

hisnameiszzz
03-11-2015, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
It's okay if you write few ayah on paper then you carry it in your pocket. It's not different than you carry book of du'a.

But taweez is different, young bro. It's not just a paper with Arabic letter on it, but something that filled by a 'power'. There is special rite that the maulana must do when he write taweez. He must recite specific dua that always contain tawassul to few deceased people. And taweez can be filled only by person who has done specific rites before, like fasting in specific days.

The custom of using taweez originally came from custom in ancient age when people were animist who worship gods/goddess in nature. They used amulets that filled by special mantra to protect them from evil spirit and get divine power. Later after those people accept Islam they still maintain this custom, but modify it into 'Islamic'. Yes, taweez, is the different form of amulet.

Is using amulet permissible?.
Thanks for clearing that up ARDIANTO. Gosh, you all are so learned and intelligent on here.

I was worried for a moment then with what Uncle SCIMI had said. I know a lot of people do "business" here where they say they are experts in taweez and people make appointments to go and see them, they make taweez for them and charge them £50+.

ardianto
03-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Thanks for clearing that up ARDIANTO. Gosh, you all are so learned and intelligent on here.

I was worried for a moment then with what Uncle SCIMI had said. I know a lot of people do "business" here where they say they are experts in taweez and people make appointments to go and see them, they make taweez for them and charge them £50+.
I've ever done study on taweez which include interview with few people who make or learn to make taweez, and that's what I found.

:)

Scimitar
03-11-2015, 10:42 PM

All my nephews wear one too. Should I be worried?
Yes.

The magician (posing as a pir or shaikh) sometimes charges money - if that's what he wants... others don't charge any money at all - why???? Because they seek FAME... not fortune. Some will seek both.

In relation to magic and those who buy it:

Al baqarah, ayah 102:

And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Notice how in the Taweez, there are ayaat, and grids with numbers in them? those grids and numbers are like a telephone number belonging to bad jinns, who are binded to it. Allah has allowed for magic to enter our reality with the ayaat of the Quran, and the sigil magic - why? TO show us that in order to do magic in this world - you have to deny Allah, and one of the best ways to do that is to disgrace the ayaat within the Quran. Thus, read what is written in red. Allah allows them to do the magic at the expense of their immortal soul - which will be in hellfire. And those who have bought the magic too - the warnings are all there in the Quran, but who reads the Quran with any understanding these days eh? A shame isn't it?

Scimi

ardianto
03-11-2015, 11:25 PM
I established my first business in early of 90's, joint with my uncle who used taweez in that time. He urged me put few taweez in the office. I refused it, but he still urged me and told me that to help our business.

But later my uncle stopped using taweez and even now he often remind people to avoid shirk. It's happened after his close friend invited him to join in majlis that run by the Reformists that very strict against bid'ah, tahayul, khurafat. He began to realize that using taweez is shirk.

Yes, with who we gather influence our thought and mindset.

Now to brother catalzzy.

Bro, if your mother can be close with Muslim who anti bid'ah and shirk, In Shaa Allah, she will realize that using taweez is shirk.

Scimitar
03-12-2015, 12:31 AM
For Catalzzy:

If you can, make your mother watch this in sha Allah.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!