/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Is Meningitis? And It Is Compulsory Now For Umrah Visa?

MakkahTour
03-12-2015, 02:49 PM
Auslamo Alikum brothers and sisters!

If you are going for holy Umrah, then you need to know about the Meningitis vaccination. So, Let me know if you know about it. Because In shah ALLAH I am also going for Umrah next month.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-12-2015, 05:02 PM
Meningitis is a infection all around the protective membranes of brain and spinal cord.

More info here: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Meningi...roduction.aspx

According to national travel health network centre yes it is compulsory.

Meningococcal meningitis:All pilgrims who intend to undertake Hajj or Umrah and seasonal workers, are required to provide proof ofvaccination against meningococcal meningitis ACW135Y in order to obtain a visa for entry into KSA. The MOHKSA stipulate that one dose of meningitis ACW135Y vaccine should be received not more than three years andnot less than ten days, before arrival in KSA [1, 2].
Have a safe journey to Umrah :ia:, keep the Ummah in your duas too :)

MakkahTour
03-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Thank you so much for the instant reply. Brother, can you tell me that' what is the price of this vaccination?

Snow
03-12-2015, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MakkahTour
Thank you so much for the instant reply. Brother, can you tell me that' what is the price of this vaccination?
I see that you are in London.
Here is some page that has everything you need, I think...

http://www.londonvaccinationclinic.c...FabHtAodyGwANQ

This seems to be the price

Meningitis is a serious bacterial infection that causes inflammation of the brain and spine and can be fatal. It is found throughout the world but is most common the meningitis belt in Sub Saharan Africa. Proof of vaccination is needed for pilgrims visiting the Haj in Saudi Arabia. Vaccination is given as a single dose.
Meningitis ACWY, Nimenrix, Single Dose: £55

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MakkahTour
03-17-2015, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snow
I see that you are in London.
Here is some page that has everything you need, I think...

This seems to be the price
Meningitis is a serious bacterial infection that causes inflammation of the brain and spine and can be fatal. It is found throughout the world but is most common the meningitis belt in Sub Saharan Africa. Proof of vaccination is needed for pilgrims visiting the Haj in Saudi Arabia. Vaccination is given as a single dose.
Meningitis ACWY, Nimenrix, Single Dose: £55
Dear this not correct price of this vaccination. But, Last night I googled and found this very informative piece about the meningitis. I am unable to share that link, so you easily can google by self with this search term.
What Is Meningitis? And It Is compulsory now For Umrah

talha11
06-15-2015, 10:41 AM
Asslam o Alikum
the of this vaccination in London is 35 pounds privately and though a GP its free

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!