03-13-2015, 02:39 AM
19 Jumadul Ula 1436
11 March 2015
Wednesday يوم الاربعاء

Abdullah ibn Amr ibn Al'as رضي الله عنه narrates that :

A man asked the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم),

“Which act in Islam is the best?”

He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied,

“To feed (the poor and the needy) and to make salaam (greet) to those whom you know and those you do not know.(بخاري)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
03-13-2015, 02:45 AM
20 Jumadul Ula 1436
12 March 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Hadhrat Aa’isha (رضي الله عنها) reports that:

Apart from the times when Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) was in battle, he never hit any slave.

He also never raised a hand against any woman.(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-13-2015, 02:46 AM
21 Jumadul Ula 1436
13 March 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hazrat Abdullah ibn Ma’sud رضي الله عنه narrates that

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“On the day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood” (ترمذي)

Today being the Mubarak day of jumma, let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
03-14-2015, 02:36 AM
22 Jumadul Ula 1436
14 March 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Abu Saeed رضي الله عنه narrates that :

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم said :

A truthful and honest businessman will be in the company of prophets, their sincerest companions and martyrs.”(ترمذي)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ridwaan Ravat
03-15-2015, 02:33 AM
23 Jumadul Ula 1436
15 March 2015
Sunday يوم الاحد

Abdullah bin Umar رضي الله عنهما narrates that :

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said,

“Do not talk excessively (unnecessarily), unless you are engaged in Dhikr because excessive talk hardens the heart and it is the hard heart that is furthest from Allaah.”(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-16-2015, 06:33 PM
24 Jumadul Ula 1436
16 March 2015
Monday يوم الاثنين

Haarithah ibn Wahab رضي الله عنه narrates :

“Should I not inform you of the people of Jahannam?

They are those who are hard hearted,
who have bad character and are haughty.” (بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-17-2015, 01:14 PM
25 Jumadul Ula 1436
17 March 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء.

Ibn Umar رضي الله عنهما said:

The Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said,

"A person should not enter into a transaction when his brother has already negotiated, nor should he make a proposal of marriage when that of his brother is pending, except with the permission of the latter." (Bukhari and Muslim)

greenhill
03-17-2015, 02:25 PM
There are two parts to this hadeeth. It appears on the surface it is talking about 2 separate things?

The first being about commerce, ie not to what is prevalent in today's world people will 'steal' other people's customers..(not the best of examples)..

The second is about marriage (of course).

There is an unwritten tradition here where the eldest 'needs' to get married before the younger siblings. If a younger one wants to get married before the the elder, he/she asks permission. Mostly it is granted. I think it is out of respect.

:peace:

Ridwaan Ravat
03-18-2015, 02:35 AM
26 Jumadul Ula 1436
18 March 2015
Wednesday يوم الاربعاء

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has said :

"A true believer is simple and noble and a transgressor is deceitful and ignoble(low character)" (ترمذي).

Ridwaan Ravat
03-18-2015, 11:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
There are two parts to this hadeeth. It appears on the surface it is talking about 2 separate things?

The first being about commerce, ie not to what is prevalent in today's world people will 'steal' other people's customers..(not the best of examples)..

The second is about marriage (of course).

There is an unwritten tradition here where the eldest 'needs' to get married before the younger siblings. If a younger one wants to get married before the the elder, he/she asks permission. Mostly it is granted. I think it is out of respect.

:peace:
It's two different examples of the same concept.

1. Not to make an offer of sale whilst somebody else has tendered or made an offer

2. Not to offer a proposal in marriage whilst somebody else has requested the hand already.

In essence don't take an interests in what somebody else has shown interest in unless you take his permission.

Ridwaan Ravat
03-19-2015, 02:20 AM
27 Jumadul Ula 1436
19 March 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Hakim bin Hizaam رضي الله عنه narrates that :

The upper [giving] hand is superior to the lower [taking] hand (بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-20-2015, 02:13 AM
28 Jumadul Ula 1436
20 March 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

”On Fridays, send Durood abundantly on me, as it is presented before me.(ابو داود)

Today being the day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

The-Deist
03-20-2015, 02:58 AM
JazakAllahu Khair for your short. Yet valuable reminders.

May Allah (swt) reward you immnsely. And accept all of your deeds and frogive your sins

Aameen

Ridwaan Ravat
03-21-2015, 03:21 PM
29 Jumadul Ula 1436
21 March 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Traders will be gathered on the Day of Judgement as transgressors, except those who feared Allāh(in their dealings), were righteous [in their oaths], and spoke the truth(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-22-2015, 03:50 PM
01 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
22 March 2015
Sunday يوم الاحد

Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه) reports that :

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said:

No person’s wealth benefitted me as much as the wealth of Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddeeq (رضي الله عنه).

Upon hearing this, Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddeeq (رضي الله عنه) wept profusely and said,

“O Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم), certainly my entire life and wealth belongs to you.”*(ابن ماجه)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-23-2015, 11:05 AM
02 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
23 March 2015
Monday يوم الاثنين

Believers are like a single person; if his eye is in pain his whole body pains, and if his head is in pain his whole body pains (مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-24-2015, 11:09 AM
03 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
24 March 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Abdullah bin Amr رضي الله عنه narrates that :

The pleasure of Allāh is in the pleasure of the father, and the displeasure of Allāh is in the displeasure of the father (ترمذي)

Muslim Woman
03-24-2015, 12:13 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Ridwaan Ravat
01 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
22 March 2015
Sunday يوم الاحد

Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه) reports that :

No person’s wealth benefitted me as much as the wealth of Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddeeq (رضي الله عنه).

Upon hearing this, Hadhrat Abu Bakr Siddeeq (رضي الله عنه) wept profusely and said,

“O Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم), certainly my entire life and wealth belongs to you.”*(ابن ماجه)

didn't know about this hadith, Jazakallah khair for sharing.

Ridwaan Ravat
03-25-2015, 02:05 AM
04 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
25 March 2015
Wednesday يوم الاربعاء

Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه narrates that :

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

Of the excellence of one’s Islam is that he leaves that which does not concern him (ترمذي)

saif-uddin
03-25-2015, 06:22 AM
This is for the Singleton Brothers, who think they living such a Great life/They don't need or want to get married ...

they don't know what they're missing,

The Prophet

told "Umar, shall I tell you the best a man can treasure? It is a good wife. If he looks at her, she gives him pleasure; if he orders her, she obeys; and if he is away from her, she remains faithful to him".

[Abu Dawud]

Subhanallah

Ridwaan Ravat
03-26-2015, 09:35 AM
05 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
26 March 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

The most beloved actions in the sight of Allāh are the regular ones, even if they amount to little in quantity (Bukhārī, Muslim). 

Ridwaan Ravat
03-27-2015, 02:07 AM
06 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
27 March 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Jabir رضي الله عنه narrates that:

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said:

“When a morsel of food falls from your hand, clean it and eat it, but do not leave it for Shaytaan.”(مسلم)

Today being the mubarak day of jumma let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
03-28-2015, 02:48 AM
07 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
28 March 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Anas bin Malik (رضي الله عنه) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said to me,

"Dear son, when you enter your house, say As-Salamu `Alaikum to your family, for it will be a blessing both to you and to your family.(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-29-2015, 02:04 AM
08 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
29 March 2015
Sunday يوم الاحد

Abu Hurairah (رضي الله عنه) reported:

Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said,

"When one of you arrives in a gathering, he should offer Salam to those who are already there, and he should also do so when he intends to depart. The first act of greeting is not more meritorious than the last(both are of equal importance)."[ابو داود].

Ridwaan Ravat
03-30-2015, 10:48 PM
09 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
30 March 2015
Monday يوم الاثنين

Calmness and patient deliberation is from Allāh and haste is from shaytaan(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
03-31-2015, 10:48 AM
10 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
31 March 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (رضي الله. عنه) reported:

"Permission(to enter) is to be sought thrice. If it is accorded, you may enter; otherwise, go back."[بخاري]

Ridwaan Ravat
04-01-2015, 03:31 PM
11 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
01 April 2015 Wednesday يوم الاربعاء

Sufyaan bin Usaid رضي الله عنه narrates:

That he heard nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم say :

"To say something which is a lie to your Muslim brother, whereas he believes you to be telling the truth, is from amongst the things which are regarded as a breach of trust(ابو داود)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-02-2015, 08:13 AM
12 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
02 April 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Saafwan bin Sulaiman رضي الله عنه narrates:

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم was asked:

Can a believer be a coward?" He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said, "Yes".

It was then asked, "Can a believer be a miser?" He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied, "Yes."

He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) was asked, "Can a believer be a liar?"
He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said, "No."(مالك)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-03-2015, 11:19 AM
13 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
03 April 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

On one Friday, Rasulallah said:

"O Muslims! Allah Ta'ala has made this day a day of Eid. So have a bath on this day, whoever has perfume should apply it, and use the Miswaak.“ (Ibn Majah)

Today being the day of jumma let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
04-05-2015, 09:10 PM
14 Jumadul Ukhra 1436
04 April 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Hadhrat Abu Sa’eed Khudri (رضي الله عنه) reports that on one occasion Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) came to us while we were discussing Dajjaal.

“Should I not inform you of what I fear more over you than Dajjaal?”

The Sahaabah (رضي الله عنهم) replied:

“Definitely, do inform us, O Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم).”

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied:

“The hidden shirk wherein a person performs salaah and beautifies his salaah and performs it properly, and he only does so because he sees that someone is watching him (i.e. he only beautifies his salaah to show off to the person how pious he is).”*(ابن ماجه)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-05-2015, 09:11 PM
15 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
05 April 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Abdullah bin Abas رضي الله عنهما narrates:

When Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) once passed by two graves, he said,

“The people in these two graves are being punished for acts that do not seem serious. The one is being punished for not guarding against urine splashing on him and the other for carrying tales.”(بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-06-2015, 02:23 PM
16 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
06 April 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه narrates :

That Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“A person keeps saying, ‘My wealth! My wealth!’ whereas the only three things that really belong to him are:

-The food he has eaten,

-The clothing he has worn out,

-And the Sadaqah that he has stored (in the Aakhirah) as a treasure.

Everything else will come to an end and will be left behind for others.”*(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-07-2015, 03:15 PM
17 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
07 April 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Abdullah Ibn Aamir (رضي الله عنه ) says:

"Rasoolullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) was present in our home and my mother summoned me, (by saying), "Come, I will give you (something)".

He (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said, "what do you intend giving him?"

She said, "Dates".

He (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said,

"If you would not have given (him) anything, you would have been accountable for a lie being recorded for you."*(أبو داود)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-08-2015, 03:36 PM
18 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
08 April 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) was once asked what act contributed most to people’s entry into Jannah.

Rasulullaah (صلي آلله عليه و سلم ) said that it was

-fear for Allaah
--and good character.

When asked what act contributed most to people’s entry into Jahannam, he replied that it was

-the mouth
-and the private parts.(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-09-2015, 10:24 AM
19 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
09 April 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

That Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has said:

“When any of you eats, he should lick his fingers because he does not know where the blessings lie.”(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-10-2015, 02:13 AM
20 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
10 April 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

“Whosoever recites Durood on me 10 times in the morning and evening, I will intercede for him on the day of Qiyamah.” (طبراني)

Today being the day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
04-11-2015, 04:16 PM
21 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
11 April 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Thoubaan رضي الله عنه narrates :

Rasulullaah (صلي آلله عليه و سلم ) said :

That a person will certainly enter Jannah when he passes away in a condition that he is free of pride, treachery and debts.(ترمذي )

Ridwaan Ravat
04-16-2015, 05:43 AM
22 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
12 April 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas رضي الله عنهما narrates that

Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“The Shaheed (martyr) will be brought on the Day of Resurrection and made to stand for reckoning.
Then the giver of Sadaqah (charity) will be brought and made to stand for reckoning.
Then, those people will be brought who suffered many trials and hardships in the world.

For them neither the Scale (of justice) will be established, nor will any Court (of accountability) be established for them.

They will be bestowed with such immense rewards from Allah that people who had lived in ease and comfort would wish that their bodies had been cut with scissors for the reward, it would have bestowed upon them. (Tabarani)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-16-2015, 05:44 AM
23 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
13 April 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Rasulullah صلي آلله عليه و سلم said:*

“The person who desires to be taken far away from the Hell-fire and be admitted into paradise should ensure that when death comes to him, he believes in Allah and the Last Day and that he treats people as he would like them to treat him.”*(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-16-2015, 05:45 AM
24 Jumadul Ukhraa 1436
14 April 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Ibn Umar رضي الله عنهما narrates :

That Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

The one who imitates a people will be counted among them (in the court of Allah Ta’aala).*(ابو داود)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-16-2015, 05:47 AM
25 Jumadal Ukhraa 1436
15 April 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Abdullah bin Amr رضي الله عنه narrates:

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said,

“Successful is the person who, after accepting Islaam, is given that amount of sustenance that suffices for him and with which Allaah grants him contentment.”(مسلم )

Ridwaan Ravat
04-16-2015, 05:48 AM
26 Jumadal Ukhraa 1436
16 April 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه narrates:

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) informed us that Allaah says,

“O son of Aadam! Free yourself for worshipping Me and I shall free your hearts from the worries of this world and shut the doors of poverty from you. Otherwise, I shall keep you ever occupied and never shut the doors of poverty to you.”(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-19-2015, 02:14 AM
27 Jumadal Ukhraa 1436
17 April 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hazrat Anas (رضي الله عنه) narrates that

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said:

“He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven, and he is increased ten times in rank.” ~ (Mishkaat)

Today being the day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم.

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
04-19-2015, 02:15 AM
28 Jumadal Ukhraa 1436
18 April 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Jâbir رضي الله عنه reported that

The Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم went through the market with people on both sides of him.

He passed the dead body of a deformed sheep, took it by its ear and then said, "Which of you would like to have this for a dirham?"

They said, "We would not like to have it for anything. What would we do with it?"

He said, "Would you like to have it for free?" They said,

"By Allah, even if it was alive, it would be defective since it is deformed, and now it is dead."

He said, "By Allah, this world has less value with Allah than this has to you."*

(Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-19-2015, 09:59 PM
29 Jumadal Ukhraa 1436
19 April 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

I heard the Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) saying,*

"Hurry up with the dead body (for its burial), for if it is pious, you are speeding it to goodness and if it is otherwise, you are laying an evil off your necks."[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Ridwaan Ravat
04-20-2015, 10:08 AM
30 Jumadal Ukhraa 1436
20 April 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Imraan Bin Husain رضي الله عنه narrates:

“When a person is attached to Allaah, He will see to all the person’s needs and provide for him from avenues he cannot fathom.

As for the one who is attached to this world, Allaah will make him over to the world.”(طبراني)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-21-2015, 11:32 PM
01 Rajab 1436
21 April 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said:

That when a person’s stages in Jannah are multiplied, he will ask in astonishment what the reason is for it. He will then be informed that it is because of the repentance that his children are seeking on his behalf.(ابن ماجه )

O' Allah forgive our parents and elevate their stages in the hereafter. Aameen

Ridwaan Ravat
04-22-2015, 02:32 PM
02 Rajab 1436
22 April 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Jaabir رضي الله عنه narrates :

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) cursed the person who:

--consumes interest,
--the one who pays interest,
-- the one who writes the interest transaction
--and the witnesses to the interest transaction.(muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-23-2015, 10:22 AM
03 Rajab 1436
23 April 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم *liked to begin with the right while

--combing his hair;
--while performing ablution (Wudhu)
--and when putting on his shoes. (Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-25-2015, 05:11 PM
04 Rajab 1436
24 April 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hazrat Abdullah ibn Ma’sud رضي الله عنهnarrates that:

“On the day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood” (ترمذي)

Today being the day of friday, let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم.

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
04-25-2015, 05:12 PM
05 Rajab 1436
25 April 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Abdullah bin Salaam رضي الله عنه narrates :

“O people!

--Make Salaam common amongst you,
--feed people,
--engage in Salaah when people are fast asleep at night (tajahud)

and you will then enter Jannah in peace.”(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-26-2015, 03:19 AM
06 Rajab 1436
26 April 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

The Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said,

"Three supplications are answered without doubt.

--The supplication of the oppressed,
--the supplication of the traveller,
--and the supplication of the parent for his son."[ترمذي]

Ridwaan Ravat
04-27-2015, 04:08 PM
07 Rajab 1436
27 April 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

“Give gifts to each other because it eliminates hurt from the heart. Let no neighbour look down upon the gift of her neighbour even though it may be the hoof of an animal.”(ترمذي )

Ridwaan Ravat
04-28-2015, 11:37 PM
08 Rajab 1436
28 April 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Abu Darda رضي الله عنه narrates :
Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) stated that:

When someone makes Du’aa for his Muslim brother in his absence, the angels respond to his Du’aa by saying, “Aameen! May Allaah grant you the same.”(أبو داود)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-29-2015, 03:44 PM
09 Rajab 1436
29 April 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Abu Darr رضي الله عنه narrates :

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said:

“When any of you becomes angry and he is standing, he should sit down and if his anger still does not abate, he should then lie down.”(أبو داؤد)

Ridwaan Ravat
04-30-2015, 12:27 PM
10 Rajab 1436
30 April 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Abu Dharr رضي الله عنه narrates that :

--“Meeting a Muslim brother with a smile,
--enjoining good
--and forbidding evil

all attract the reward of Sadaqah.”(ترمذي )

Ridwaan Ravat
05-01-2015, 02:07 PM
11 Rajab 1436
01 May 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hazrat Abdullah ibn Ma’sud رضي الله عنه *narrates

That Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“On the day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood”(ترمذي )

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
05-02-2015, 08:28 PM
12 Rajab 1436
02 May 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Hadhrat Jaabir (رضي الله عنه ) reports that he heard Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) say,

“Keep your utensils covered and waterbags closed because there is a night in the year during which diseases descend and enter the utensils and waterbags that have not been covered.”(مسلم)

Imam Nawawi (Rahmatullahi Alayhi) has stated the following benefits of covering a utensil: “Safeguard and protection against shaytan, waba [a harmful sickness that descends on one particular night of the year], dirt and impurities, and harmful insects and creatures. It may happen that something falls into a utensil and a person drinks it unmindfully, or at nighttime, someone uses that utensil and is harmed by its contents.

Utensils [covered or uncovered] kept in a cupboard are normally not exposed to the above dangers. Whilst it is permissible to eat from a utensil that was left open at night, extra precaution should be observed in doing so.

Ridwaan Ravat
05-03-2015, 03:35 PM
13 Rajab 1436
03 May 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Abu Umamah رضي الله عنه narrates :

“Recite the Qur'aan because it will be an intercessor for its reciter on the Day of Qiyaamah.”(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-04-2015, 03:49 PM
14 Rajab 1436
04 May 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Aaisha رضي الله عنها narrates :

The prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم was asked :

"What deeds are most loved by Allah?"

He (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said:

" The most regular constant deeds even though they may be few " (بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-05-2015, 02:06 AM
15 Rajab 1436
05 May 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Jundub ibn ‘Abd-
Allahرضي الله عنه said:

The Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said:

“Whoever prays Fajr is under the protection of Allah, so do not fall short with regard to the rights of Allah, for anyone who does that, Allaah will seize him and will throw him on his face into the Fire of Hell.”(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-06-2015, 12:12 PM
16 Rajab 1436
06 May 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Abdullah Bin Mughaffal رضي الله عنه narrates :

“Fear Allaah when it comes to my Sahabah (رضي الله عنهم) and never make them targets of abuse after me.

Whoever loves them loves them because of his love for me and whoever has enmity for them has enmity for them because of his enmity for me.

Whoever causes harm to them, causes harm to me and whoever causes harm to me, causes harm to Allaah. The one who causes harm to Allaah will soon be gripped by Allaah’s punishment.”(ترمذي )

Ridwaan Ravat
05-08-2015, 12:52 PM
17 Rajab 1436
07 May 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Hasan bin Ali (رضي الله عنه ) reports that:

“Discard that which is doubtful and choose that which is free from doubt”(ترمذي )

Ridwaan Ravat
05-08-2015, 12:53 PM
18 Rajab 1436
08 May 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Nabi (S.A.W.) Said:

"If anyone recites Surah Kahf on Friday, a light will shine brightly for him till the next Friday." (ترمذي )

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
05-09-2015, 03:40 PM
19 Rajab 1436
09 May 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Hazrat A’isha رضي الله عنه* relates that

Rasulullaah صلي الله عليه و سلم said,

“The two Rakaats of (the Sunnah of) Fajr are better than the world and all it contains.” [Muslim]

Q: If I miss fajr and perform it when I wake up before zuhr, do I perform the two sunnats first or fardh?

A: If one performs the qadha of fajr of the same day before zawaal, then one should make qadha of the sunnats together with the fardh. However if one performs the qadha of fajr after zawaal or the fajr qadha of another day, then one will not perform the sunnats, instead one will only perform the fajr qadha.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.

Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-10-2015, 08:01 PM
20 Rajab 1436
10 May 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Hazrat *Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه* reported:

Rasulullaah صلي الله عليه و سلم recited in the two Sunnah Rakaah of the Fajr prayer, Surah Al-Kafirun (in the first Rakaah), and Surah Al-Ikhlas (in the second Rakaah) ~Muslim~

Ridwaan Ravat
05-11-2015, 03:17 PM
21 Rajab 1436
11 May 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

• ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar رضي الله عنهما narrates that

A person came to Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم and asked:

“O Rasulallah! How many times should I forgive my servant?”

Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم remained silent.

The man asked again: “O Rasulallah! How many times should I forgive my servant?”

He(صلي الله عليه و سلم ) replied: “Seventy times a day.”(ترمذي )

Ridwaan Ravat
05-13-2015, 07:23 AM
22 Rajab 1436
12 May 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Amr ibn Awf رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم said,

“ By Allah,
it is not poverty I fear for you, but rather I fear you will be given the wealth of the world just as it was given to those before you and you will compete for it just as they competed for it and it will destroy you just as it destroyed them.”(بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-13-2015, 07:24 AM
23 Rajab 1436
13 May 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Anas رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah, صلي الله عليه و سلم , met Abu Dharr and he said,

“O Abu Dharr, shall I not show you two qualities which are light on your back and heavier on the scale than others?”

Abu Dharr said, “please do, O
Messenger of Allah.”

The Prophet said,

“ You must have good character and observe long periods of silence.(speak only when necessary)

By the one in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no one can behave with deeds more beloved to Allah than these two .”(طبراني)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-14-2015, 12:44 PM
24 Rajab 1436
14 May 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه ) reports that

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) never found fault in food, if he liked it he ate it and if not he would not eat it.”(بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-15-2015, 07:48 PM
25 Rajab 1436
15 May 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Abu Talhah رضي الله عنه says:

"We complained to Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم about the severe pangs of hunger, and showed him the stones fastened on our stomachs. A stone was fastened on the stomach of every one of us due to severe hunger.

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم showed us two stones fastened onto his stomach". (Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم experienced more hunger than we did, and he had spent a longer period than us since he had last eaten).*(شمائل الترمذي)

Today being the mubarak day of Friday, let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
05-16-2015, 01:25 PM
26 Rajab 1436
16 May 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

*“Whoever tries to avoid giving the inheritance to his heirs, Allah will deprive him of his inheritance in Paradise on the Day of Resurrection”(ابن ماجه)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-17-2015, 04:38 PM
27 Rajab 1436
17 May 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Muslim bin Haarith رضي الله عنه narrates :

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) stated

That if the following Du’aa is recited seven times after every Fajr and Maghrib Salaah, before speaking to anybody, then a person will be freed from Jahannam if he dies that night or morning:

اَللّٰہُمَّ اَجِرْنِی مِنَ النَّارِ

“Allaahuma ajir ni minan naar”

TRANSLATION: O Allaah! Save me from the Fire (Jahannam).(أبو داود)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-18-2015, 02:04 AM
28 Rajab 1436
18 May 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Hazrath Ayesha رضي الله عنها reported that :

Rasulullaah Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam said:

“No doubt the most blessed Nikah(wedding) is that which involves the least expenditure.” (Mishkaat)

Lisa921
05-18-2015, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ridwaan Ravat
19 Jumadul Ula 1436
11 March 2015
Wednesday يوم الاربعاء

Abdullah ibn Amr ibn Al'as رضي الله عنه narrates that :

A man asked the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم),

“Which act in Islam is the best?”

He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied,

“To feed (the poor and the needy) and to make salaam (greet) to those whom you know and those you do not know.(بخاري)
Salaam alaykum
I am so blessed to live in a friendly city Alhamdulillah. I often make salams to sisters I know and do not know in the street. In some cities the people are not friendly but Alhamdulillah I live in a place where its welcomed to do that. I wish everyone was so lucky. Lisa

Ridwaan Ravat
05-19-2015, 01:52 PM
29 Rajab 1436
19 May 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said:*

“The adultery of the eye is looking (at something which is sinful), and the adultery of the tongue is to utter (that which is unlawful), and the inner self wishes and longs for it (adultery) and the private parts turns that into reality or refrains from submitting to the temptation”(بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-20-2015, 08:39 PM
01 Shabaan 1436
20 May 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Hazrat Ataa ibn Aba Rabah Radhiyallahu Anhu told of hearing that Allah's Messenger Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam said,*“If anyone recites Yaseen at the beginning of the day, his needs will be fulfilled.”*(Darimee)

2. Hazrat Maqil ibn Yasaar Muzani Radhiyallahu Anhu reported the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam as saying,*“If anyone recites Yaseen for Allah’s pleasure, his past sins will be forgiven; so recite it on those who are dying.”*(Baihaqi)

3. Hazrat Jundub ibn Abdillah Radhiyallahu Anhu narrates that the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam has said,“Whoever reads Yaseen at night seeking the pleasure of Allah Ta’ala he is forgiven.”*(Ibn Hibbaan)

4. Hazrat Ibn Abbas Radhiyallahu Anhuma reports Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam saying,*“My heart’s desire is that Surah Yaseen should be present in the heart of every individual of my Ummah.”*(Al-Bazzaar)

Jamiatul Ulama (KZN)
Council of Muslim Theologians

BeTheChange
05-20-2015, 08:58 PM
Asalamualykum,

I don't know why but i love reading Surat Yaseen maybe because i know this is known as the heart of the Quraan?

And, also i know the first 2 pages off by heart so the words roll off my tongue very easily :D

In sha Allah, the aim is to learn the full surah in sha Allah. Also, Surat Yaseen talks about the day of qiymaat, the destiny of the non-believers and believers so it is very good to understand our role in life and how to succeed in sha Allah

Ridwaan Ravat
05-21-2015, 03:07 PM
02 Shabaan 1436
21 May 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Aisha (رضي الله عنها )
reported :

That the Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم used to observe fasts (so continuously) that we said that he would not break, and did not observe (them) till we said that he would not fast: and I did not see the Messenger of Allah ( ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ) completing the fast of a month, but that of Ramadan, and I did not see him fasting more in any other month than that of Sha’ban.(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-22-2015, 10:11 AM
03 Sha'ban 1436
22 May 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

The Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said:

"Were people to know the blessing of pronouncing Adhan and the standing in the first row, they would even draw lots to secure these privileges.

And were they to realize the reward of performing Salat early, they would race for it;

and were they to know the merits of Salat after nightfall (`Isha) and the dawn (Fajr) Salat, they would come to them even if they had to crawl.(بخاري)

Today being the day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and recite abundant durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
05-23-2015, 03:18 AM
04 Sha'ban 1436
23 May 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said :*

“There is no one who deals in usury a great deal (to increase his wealth) but he will end up with little (i.e., his wealth will be decreased).”(ابن ماجه)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-24-2015, 04:10 AM
05 Sha'ban 1436
24 May 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (رضي الله عنه ) narrates that:

Allah’s Messenger (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said,*

“Verily, there is a chapter in the Qur'an which contains thirty verses that will intercede on behalf of its reciter until he is forgiven. (It is): Tabaarakal lazee bi yadihil mulk’”*[Tirmidhi]

Ridwaan Ravat
05-25-2015, 02:14 AM
06 Sha'ban 1436
25 May 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Abdullah bin Amr رضي الله عنه narrates :

That Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم said :

“The major sins are :

-that you ascribe partners to Allaah,
-that you disobey your parents,
-that you commit murder
-and that you take a false oath.”(بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-26-2015, 10:54 AM
07 Sha'ban 1436
26 May 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Ibn Mas`ud (رضي الله عنه) reported:

I asked the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم): "Which act is the best?"

He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said,

"As-Salat at their fixed times."

I asked, "What next?" He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said,

"Being dutiful to parents."

I asked, "What next?" He (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said,

"Striving (Jihad) in the way of Allah.(بخاري )

Ridwaan Ravat
05-27-2015, 02:15 AM
08 Sha'ban 1436
27 May 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said:*

“The dearest land to Allah are its Masaajid, and the most hateful to Allah are its market places.”*(Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-29-2015, 11:20 AM
09 Sha'ban 1436
28 May 2014
Thursday يوم الخميس

Uthman ibn Affan رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of
Allah, صلي الله عليه و سلم , said,

“Allah سبحانه و تعالي will admit a man into Paradise who was easy in his buying and selling, in his paying debts and seeking repayments.”(Sunan An-Nasa’i)

Ridwaan Ravat
05-29-2015, 11:21 AM
10 Sha'ban 1436
29 May 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hazrat Anas (رضي الله عنه ) narrates that:

“He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven, and he is increased ten times in rank.” ~ (Mishkaat)

Today being the mubarak day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
05-30-2015, 10:08 PM
11 Sha'ban 1436
30 May 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Umar رضي الله عنه said:

I heard Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم saying:

“If you all depend on Allah with due reliance, He would certainly give you provision as He gives it to birds who go forth hungry in the morning and return with full belly at dusk." (ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-01-2015, 03:15 AM
12 Sha'ban 1436
31 May 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Jabir ibn Abdullah رضي الله عنه reported:

It was said,

“O
Messenger of Allah, which deed is best?”

The
Prophet, صلي الله عليه و سلم , said,
“Patience and tolerance .”

It was said, “Who among
the believers has the best faith?”

The Prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم said,
“Those with the best character .”(مصنف ابن أبي شيبة)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-01-2015, 03:15 AM
13 Sha'ban 1436
01 June 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه reported that:

Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم said :

“Do not turn your houses into graves. Shaitaan flees from the house in which Surah Al-Baqarah is recited.”*(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-04-2015, 11:18 PM
14 Sha'ban 1436
02 June 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلثاء

Abu Hurairaرضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah, صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“ You will not enter Paradise until you believe and you will not believe until you love each other.

Shall I show you something that, if you did, you would love each other?

Spread salaam between
yourselves.”(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-04-2015, 11:18 PM
15 Sha'ban 1436
03 June 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Abu Barza رضي الله عنه reported:

I said, “O Prophet of Allah,
teach me something that will benefit me.”

“Remove harmful things from the roads of the Muslims .”(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-04-2015, 11:19 PM
16 Sha'ban 1436
04 June 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Ubadah ibn As-Samit رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of
Allah, صلي الله عليه و سلم , said,

“ He is not from my nation

--who does not honor our elders,
--nor have mercy on our young ones,
--nor recognize the rights of our scholars .”(احمد)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-06-2015, 04:25 AM
17 Sha'ban 1436
05 June 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Abu Ad-Darda رضي الله عنه reported:

The Prophet, صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

Whoever memorizes ten verses from the beginning of Surah Al-Kahf will be protected from the dajjal (False Messiah) (مسلم)

Today being the day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
06-06-2015, 04:26 AM
18 Sha'ban 1436
06 June 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Anas bin Malik (رضي الله عنه ) reported:

Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said,

"If a young man honours an older person on account of his age, Allah appoints someone to show reverence to him in his old age."*[ترمذي]

Ridwaan Ravat
06-07-2015, 03:51 AM
19 Sha'ban 1436
07 June 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

• ‘Ata’ ibn Yasar رحمه الله narrates that a man asked Rasullullah صلي الله عليه و سلم :

“O Rasulallah! Should I seek permission to enter where my mother lives?” He replied: “Yes.” This man said: “Even if I live in the same house with her?” Rasullullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said: “Seek her permission.”

The man said: “I serve her (so I have to go frequently).” Rasullullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said: “Seek her permission; would you like to see her naked?” The man said: “No.”

Rasullullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said: “Well, then seek her permission.” (Muwatta Imam Malik)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-08-2015, 02:54 AM
20 Sha'ban 1436
08 June 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Abu Huraira (رضي الله عنه) narrated

That the Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) said:

A time will come upon the people when one will not care how one gains one's money, legally or illegally. (Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-09-2015, 11:37 PM
21 Sha'ban 1436
09 June 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Anas رضي الله عنه related that

The Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said:

If anyone deprives an heir of his inheritance, Allah will deprive him of his inheritance in Paradise on the Day of Resurrection. (Ibn Maja)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-10-2015, 03:18 AM
22 Sha'ban 1436
10 June 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Abu Said (رضي الله عنه) related that

The truthful and trustworthy businessman will be in the company of Prophets, saints and martyrs on the Day of Judgment.(Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-11-2015, 02:13 AM
23 Sha'ban 1436
11 June 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Abdullah ibn ‘Amr*(رضي الله عنه)*reported

That the Messenger of Allah*(صلي الله عليه و سلم)*said:*

“Fasting and the Quran will intercede for a slave on the Day of Judgment,

the fasts will say, ‘my Lord I prevented him (or her) from food and desires so let me intercede’,

and the Quran will say, ‘I prevented him (or her) from sleeping at night so let me intercede’,

then they(fast and quraan) will intercede”(احمد)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-12-2015, 02:07 AM
24 Sha 'ban 1436
12 June 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Abdullah ibn Amr رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of
Allah, صلي الله عليه و سلم , passed by Sa’d رضي الله عنه while he was performing wudhu (ablution).

The Prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم said, “ What is this wastage ?”

Sa’d رضي الله عنه said, “Is there wastage with water in wudhu
(ablution)?”

“Yes, even if you were on the banks of a flowing river .”(ibn majah)

Today being the mubarak day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
06-13-2015, 02:25 AM
25 Sha 'ban 1436
13 June 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Whoever is not merciful to others, will not receive mercy; whoever does not forgive, will not be forgiven. [احمد]

Ridwaan Ravat
06-14-2015, 02:45 AM
26 Sha 'ban 1436
14 June 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Abu Said Khudri (رضي الله عنه) related that

There are two habits which are never present in a believer:

---miserliness
---and bad manners (Tirmidhi).

Ridwaan Ravat
06-15-2015, 03:37 AM
27 Sha 'ban 1436
15 June 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Aishah (رضي الله عنها ) reported:

The Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) never omitted four Rak`ah sunnah prayer before the Zuhr prayer and two Rak`ah sunnah prayer before fajr (dawn) prayer.[Al-Bukhari].

Ridwaan Ravat
06-16-2015, 02:14 AM
28 Sha 'ban 1436
16 June 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

“When a person (intentionally) breaks a fast of Ramadhaan without a valid excuse, he will not be able to compensate for it even though he fasts all his life.”(أبو داود)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-17-2015, 02:33 AM
29 Sha 'ban 1436
17 June 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Hadhrat ‘Ubaadah bin Saamit (رضي الله عنه ) reports that on one occasion close to Ramadhaan, Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) addressed the Sahaabah saying:

“Ramadhaan, the month full of blessings is about to dawn upon you. It is in this month wherein Allah Ta’ala turns His special mercies towards you, forgives your sins, accepts your duaas and supplications, looks at your vying with each other in carrying out good deeds (to please Allah Ta’ala) and boasts to His angels about you.

Hence, show Allah Ta’ala your works of piety and righteousness. For certainly the most unfortunate one is the one who is deprived of the mercy of Allah Ta’ala in this blessed month.”

(الترغيب و الترهيب رقم 1490)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-18-2015, 02:57 AM
01 Ramadaan 1436
18 June 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

“Partake of Sehri, for verily there is Barakah (blessings) in Sehri”(Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-19-2015, 03:01 AM
02 Ramadaan 1436
19 June 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Laqit Bin Sabirah رضي الله عنه narrates:

“I asked: “O Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم )! Tell me about ablution.”

He said:*

“Perform a complete ablution, pass water between the fingers, and be particular in sniffing water into the nose, unless you are fasting.”*(Tirmidhi)

The above Hadith cautions a fasting person at the time of making Wudhu to avoid sniffing water deeply into one's nose, lest a person's fast should break.

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
06-20-2015, 02:20 AM
03 Ramadaan 1436
20 June 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

“The people will remain on the right path as long as they hasten in breaking the fast.”*(Bukhari)

From the above hadeeth we learn that a person should not delay unnecessarily in breaking the fast once the time has set in.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-21-2015, 02:03 AM
04 Ramadaan 1436
21 June 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Abu Ummamah رضي الله عنه narrates :

“When a person fasts a single day for the pleasure of Allaah, Allaah will place between him and Jahannam a trench as wide as the distance between the heavens and the earth.”(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-22-2015, 03:44 PM
05 Ramadaan 1436
22 June 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Salman Farsi رضي الله عنه narrates :

“When a person provides for the Iftaar of another, his sins will be forgiven, he will have secured freedom from Jahannam and he will receive the reward of the person’s fast without his rewards being diminished in the least.”

The Sahabah (رضي الله عنهم) then asked, “But all of us do not have the means to provide for another person’s fast?”

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) replied,

“Allaah will grant this reward even to the person who provides a single date, a sip of milk or a sip of water.”**[Saheeh Ibn Khuzaymah]

Ridwaan Ravat
06-23-2015, 12:11 PM
06 Ramadaan 1436
23 June 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

“Verily the Dua of a fasting person at the time of iftaar is never rejected.” (Ibn Maajah)

~ Umm Aaminah ~
06-23-2015, 01:48 PM
:salamext:

Why have you not put references on any of these posts?

strivingobserver98
06-23-2015, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ Umm Aaminah ~
:salamext:

Why have you not put references on any of these posts?
The main reference is there. Eg
(Bukhari)
To find the specific reference you can always look into hadith book or Google it :thumbs_up.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-24-2015, 12:21 PM
07 Ramadaan 1436
24 June 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم is reported to have said :

Every action of the son of Adam is given manifold reward, each good deed receiving ten times its like, up to seven hundred times.

Allah the Most High said,*'

Except for fasting, for it is for Me and I will give recompense for it, he leaves off his desires and his food for Me.'

For the fasting person there are two times of joy; a time when he breaks his fast and a time of joy when he meets his Lord,

and the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of musk." (Al-Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-25-2015, 03:23 AM
08 Ramadaan 1436
25 June 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Sahl ibn Sa'ad رضي الله عنه reported:

That the Prophet,صلي الله عليه و سلم , said:

"Indeed there is a gate of Paradise called ar-Rayyan. On the day of Resurrection those who fast will enter through it; no one enters it except for them, and when they have entered, it is closed so that no one enters it, so when the last of them enters it, it is closed, and whoever enters it drinks, and whoever drinks never becomes thirsty.(Ibn Khuzayma)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-26-2015, 01:50 PM
09 Ramadaan 1436
26 June 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

He who fasts in Ramadhan, with imaan and hoping for reward (from Allah) then his past sins are forgiven."*(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Today being the day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
06-27-2015, 02:32 AM
10 Ramadaan 1436
27 June 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

“Do four things in abundance during Ramadhaan.

Two of them please Allaah and the other two are such that you cannot do without.

Those that please Allaah are:

1. Recitation of ‘Laa Ilaaha Illallaah’
2. Engaging in Istighfaar.

As for those that you cannot do without, they are:

1. To ask for Jannah
2. To seek protection from Jahannam.”

[Saheeh Ibn Khuzaymah 1780,]

Ridwaan Ravat
06-28-2015, 02:17 AM
11 Ramadaan 1436
28 June 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Ibraaheem ibn Sa'd narrated to us from his father from Abdullaah ibn Ja'far(رضي الله عليه ), who said:

*I saw the Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) eating cucumber with fresh dates.**(Musnad Ahmad, Vol. 1, p. 203.)*

Let us try and add cucumbers to our dates and revive this sunnah of Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم.

Ridwaan Ravat
06-29-2015, 03:53 PM
12 Ramadaan 1436
29 June 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Ibn Abbas رضي الله عنهما remarked,

‘Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم was the most generous of all people and he was most generous in the month of Ramadan when Jibraeel عليه السلام would meet him…’ (Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
06-30-2015, 02:23 AM
13 Ramadaan 1436
30 June 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Sayyiduna Abu Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه reported that

When Ramadhaan begins, the gates of Paradise are opened, the gates of Hellfire are closed and the devils are chained.*(Bukhari and Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-01-2015, 02:23 AM
14 Ramadaan 1436
01 July 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه) reports that

“During the fast, one should not engage in obscene talk or act in an ignorant manner by shouting and yelling.

If anyone hurls abuse at you or swears you, or fights with you, then you should (respectfully) say ‘I am fasting’.**

(Sahih Bukhari 1904)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-02-2015, 03:25 AM
15 Ramadaan 1436
02 July 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Narrated Abu Said* رضي الله عنه* :

I heard the Rasulullaah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ* saying,

"Indeed, anyone who fasts for one day for Allah's Pleasure, Allah will keep his face away from the (Hell) fire for (a distance covered by a journey of) seventy years." (بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-04-2015, 02:44 AM
16 Ramadaan 1436
03 July 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

A'mir bin Rabiah (رضي الله عنه) said:

"I saw Rasulullaah صلّى اللّـه عليه و سلّم* using a miswaak while he was fasting more often than I can count"(ترمذي )

Today being the mubarak day of Friday let us recite surah kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
07-04-2015, 02:45 AM
17 Ramadaan 1436
04 July 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Narrated Amr bin Al-As رضي الله عنه :

I came to the Prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم and said,

“Who is the most beloved person to you?”

He said, “Aisha(رضي الله عنها)”

I asked, “Among the men?”

He said, “Her father.(Abu bakr رضي الله عنه)”

I said, “Who then?”

He said, “Then Umar bin Al-Khattab.” He then named other men [Bukhari].

Ridwaan Ravat
07-05-2015, 05:43 PM
18 Ramadaan 1436
05 July 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Rasulullah*صلي الله عليه و سلم *has stated,

“Whosoever performs I'tikaaf for a day seeking the pleasure of Allah Ta'ala, Allah Ta'ala will open three trenches between him and the fire of hell, the width of each (trench) being the distance between the heaven and the earth.”*(Tabraani)

The Sunnah I'tikaaf in South Africa will commence at sunset on Tuesday, 07 July 2015.

Ridwaan Ravat
07-06-2015, 02:49 AM
19 Ramadhaan 1436
06 July 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

A person who performs i'tikaaf becomes protected from the attacks of sin. He will get the reward of the good deeds which he did before i'tikaaf as if he is still performing those deeds.” (Ibn Majah)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-07-2015, 02:12 AM
20 Ramadaan 1436
07 July 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

`A'ishah (رضي الله عنها) reported:

When the last ten nights (of Ramadan) would begin, the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) would keep awake at night (for prayer and devotion), awaken his family and prepare himself to be more diligent in worship. (Al-Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-08-2015, 02:58 AM
21 Ramadan 1436
08 July 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

`Aishah (رضي الله عنها) reported:

The Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) used to seclude himself (in the mosque) during the last ten nights of Ramadan.

He would say, "Search for Lailat-ul-Qadr (Night of Decree) in the last ten nights of Ramadan.'' [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Ridwaan Ravat
07-09-2015, 01:50 AM
22 Ramadaan 1436
09 July 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

`Aishah (رضي الله عنها ) reported:

When the last ten nights (of Ramadan) would begin, the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) would keep awake at night (for prayer and devotion), awaken his family and prepare himself to be more diligent in worship.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Ridwaan Ravat
07-10-2015, 02:46 AM
23 Ramadaan 1436
10 July 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

'Aishah (رضي الله عنها ) reported:

The Messenger of
Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) used to strive more in worship during Ramadan than he strove in any other time of the year;
and he would devote himself more (in the worship of Allah) in the last ten nights of
Ramadan than he strove in earlier part of the month.
[Muslim]

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
07-11-2015, 02:12 AM
24 Ramadaan 1436
11 July 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Hazrat Aisha رضي الله عنها stated that I asked Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم ,

"If I find Lailatul Qadar then
what should I do?

HE صلي الله عليه و سلم said, recite
this Dua.

اللهم إنك عفو تحب العفو فعف عني

"ALLAH HUMMA INNAKA A’FUWWUN TOHIB BUL AFWA FA’FU ANNI" (Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-12-2015, 03:01 AM
25 Ramadhaan 1436
12 July 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam is reported to have said:

“Whosoever stands in "Ibaadah" (worship) on this night, (Laylatul Qadr) with sincere faith and with genuine hopes of gaining reward, his previous sins will be forgiven." (Bukhari and Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-13-2015, 02:04 AM
26 Ramadaan 1436
13 July 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Abdullah Ibn Abbas (رضي الله عنهما) narrates,

“The Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) declared the payment of Sadaqah al- fitr as obligatory; it purifies the fasting person from any indecent act or speech, and is a source of feeding the poor. If one pays
Sadaqah al-fitr before the salaah, it is considered an accepted charity, if he pays it after the salaah, it is considered an ordinary charity.” (Abu Dawud )

Ridwaan Ravat
07-14-2015, 12:42 PM
27 Ramadhaan 1436
14 July 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

There are in the month of Ramadhaan in every day and night those to whom Allah grants freedom from the Fire, and there is for every Muslim an supplication which he can make and will be granted." (Al-Bazzaar and Ahmad)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-15-2015, 02:10 AM
28 Ramadhaan 1436
15 July 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said,

“The fast remains suspended between the heavens and the earth until fitrah is discharged.” (Targheeb)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-16-2015, 02:28 AM
29 Ramadhaan 1436
16 July 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

"The person who stays awake on the nights preceding the two Eids occupying himself with Ibaadah (worship), his heart will not die on the day when everyone's heart will perish."* (he will be saved from the horrors of the Day of Qiyaamah) (Ibn Majah)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-17-2015, 02:12 AM
30 Ramadaan 1436
17 July 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Whoever memorizes ten verses from the beginning of Surah Al-Kahf will be protected from the dajjal (False Messiah) (مسلم)

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
07-19-2015, 04:10 PM
01 Shawwal 1436
18 July 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم *has stated,

“Whoever fasted the full month of Ramadaan and then follows it with six fasts of Shawwaal is like a person who has fasted the entire year.”*(Targhib)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-19-2015, 04:11 PM
02 Shawwal 1436
19 July 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has said:

One who fasted during the month of Ramadaan and further fasted six days in Shawwaal, is cleansed from sins like the day he was born.”*(Targhib)

These fasts may be kept consecutively or at intervals during the month of Shawwaal.

Women with Qadha fasts MUST keep their Qadha fasts first before keeping the Shawwaal fasts.

Ridwaan Ravat
07-22-2015, 04:29 PM
03 Shawwal 1436
20 July 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Jâbir رضي الله عنه reported that

The Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم went through the market with people on both sides of him. He passed the dead body of a deformed sheep, took it by its ear and then said, "Which of you would like to have this for a dirham?"

They said, "We would not like to have it for anything. What would we do with it?"

He said, "Would you like to have it for free?"

They said, "By Allah, even if it was alive, it would be defective since it is deformed, and now it is dead."

He said, "By Allah, this world has less value with Allah than this has to you."*

(Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-22-2015, 04:29 PM
04 Shawwal 1436
21 July 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Nabi صلى الله عليه وسلم* said,

“The Salaah performed after using the Miswaak is seventy times more rewarding than the Salaah performed without using the Miswaak.” (Musnad Ahmad)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-22-2015, 04:31 PM
05 Shawwal 1436
22 July 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

“The person who desires that Allaah responds to his Du’aas during his times of grief and difficulty should always make Du’aa when in comfort and ease.”(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-24-2015, 05:49 AM
06 Shawwal 1436
23 July 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Abdul Malik bin Umair رضي الله عنه narrates that :

“Surah Faatiha is a cure for every disease.”

[Daarmi 3433]

Allaama Ibn Qayyim (رحمة الله عليه) writes that when any part of the body is in pain, place the hand on the affected area and recite Surah Faatiha seven times. The pain will, Inshaa Allaah, be relieved.

Ridwaan Ravat
07-24-2015, 05:50 AM
07 Shawwal 1436
24 July 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Anas Bin Malik (رضي الله عنه )
reports:

Nabi صلي الله عليه و سلم said,:

“Whomsoever sends one durood upon me then Allah
jalla jalāluhu will send 10 durood upon him, forgive
10 of his sins, and elevate his rank 10 times.” [Nasā,ī]

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
07-27-2015, 10:52 AM
08 Shawwal 1436
25 July 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Wathilah bin Al-Asqa` (رضي الله عنه) said:

"Do not express pleasure at the misfortune of a (Muslim) brother lest Allah should bestow mercy upon him and make you suffer from a misfortune."[At-Tirmidhi].

Ridwaan Ravat
07-27-2015, 10:52 AM
09 Shawwal 1436
26 July 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Anas رضي الله عنه narrates that:

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) mentioned that the following four things are a sign of ill fortune;

---Dry eyes (that do not weep out of fear of Allaah),
----A hard heart (that neither softens for the Aakhirah nor for anyone at any other time),
----Long hopes,
----And greed for this world.

[Targheeb wat Tarheeb*4741]

Ridwaan Ravat
07-27-2015, 10:53 AM
10 Shawwal 1436
27 July 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Abdullah bin Amr رضي الله عنه narrates :

When a person once asked Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) what actions were best in Islaam,

He replied,

“Feed people and greet those whom you know as well as those whom you do not know.”(Bukhari)

Faizan Ahmed
07-27-2015, 01:06 PM
You can also find many daily quotes and lots of sayings from Allah and Prophet (P.B.U.H) on qtvtutor facebook page.

Ridwaan Ravat
07-31-2015, 06:29 PM
11 Shawwal 1436
28 July 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

A man asked Nabi (صلي الله عليه و سلم ),

“O Messenger of Allah! What is imaan?” Nabi (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) replied,

“When your good deeds please you and your evil deeds grieve you, then you are a believer.”

The man asked, “O Messenger of Allah!
Then what is sin?”

Nabi (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) replied,

“When something causes a doubt in your heart, leave it out.” (Musnad Ahmad #22166)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-31-2015, 06:30 PM
12 Shawwal 1436
29 July 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Abu Ayyub رضي الله عنه reported:

A man came to the Prophet, صلي الله عليه و سلم, and he said,

“O Messenger of Allah,

Teach me something and make it concise.”

The Prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم said, “

---When you stand to
pray, then pray as if it were a farewell prayer.

---Do not say anything for which you must apologize

---and do not have hope for what other people have (Ibn Maja)

Ridwaan Ravat
07-31-2015, 06:30 PM
13 Shawwal 1436
30 July 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Someone once asked Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) which deed it will be that will cause most people to be admitted into Jannah.

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied that it will be

---Taqwa
---and good character.

[Mustadrak*of Haakim]

Ridwaan Ravat
07-31-2015, 06:31 PM
14 Shawwal 1436
31 July 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Sayyiduna Anas Ibn Malik (رضي الله عنه) narrates

That whenever Nabi (صلي الله عليه و سلم) had new clothes, he wore it on a Friday. (Siraat, Vol 7 page 425)

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
08-06-2015, 07:10 PM
15 Shawwal 1436
01 August 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Abu Umamah رضي الله عنه narrates

“Allaah has made Jahannam compulsory and has forbidden Jannah to the person who usurps the right of a Muslim through false oaths.”

“Even if it be for something insignificant?” someone asked.

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied,

“Even if it be for a twig from a tree.”(Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-06-2015, 07:11 PM
16 Shawwal 1436
02 August 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه narrates

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) once said to someone,

“If you want to soften your heart, pass your hand over the head of an orphan and feed the needy.”(احمد)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-06-2015, 07:12 PM
17 Shawwal 1436
03 August 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Abu Hurairah (رضي الله عنه ) reported:

The Prophet(صلي الله عليه و سلم) said,*

"He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent."[Muslim].

Ridwaan Ravat
08-06-2015, 07:13 PM
18 Shawwal 1436
04 August 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

When Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) was once asked what the best Sadaqah was, he replied,

“When you give Sadaqah at a time when you are healthy, when you have wealth and hopes and when you desire to be wealthy and fear poverty.”(بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-06-2015, 07:13 PM
19 Shawwal 1436
05 August 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) was once passing a grain seller and placed his hand into the heap of grain on display.

Feeling that it was wet inside, Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) asked the seller what the problem was.

The man admitted that rain had caused the heap to get wet.

“Why did you then not place the wet grains on top for people to see?

The one who deceives us is not one of us.”*(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-06-2015, 07:14 PM
20 Shawwal 1436
06 August 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم)*has said:

Every religion has a distinguishing characteristic, and the distinguishing characteristic of Islam is Hayaa (shame, modesty).موطا امام مالك

Ridwaan Ravat
08-08-2015, 07:29 AM
21 Shawwal 1436
07 August 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

reports:

jalla jalāluhu will send 10 mercies upon him, forgive

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
08-08-2015, 07:30 AM
22 Shawwal 1436
08 August 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

*“Whoever is regular with twelve Rak'ah of Sunnah, Allah will build a house for him in Paradise: Four Rak'ah before Zuhr, two Rak'ah after it, two Rak'ah after Maghrib, two Rak'ah after Isha, and two Rak'ah before Fajr.”*(Tirmidhi)

umairlooms
08-08-2015, 08:13 AM
chapter 2 verse 62
Rest assured that whosoever from among the Muslims or the Jews or the Christians or the Sabaeans believes in Allah and the Last Day, and performs good deeds, he will have his reward with his Lord and he will have no cause for fear and grief.80

Ridwaan Ravat
08-11-2015, 08:56 PM
23 Shawwal 1436
09 August 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه *reports that

Rasulullaah صلي الله عليه و سلم *never found fault with any food. If he liked it, he would eat it and if not, he would not eat.

[Bukhaari]

Ridwaan Ravat
08-11-2015, 08:57 PM
24 Shawwal 1436
10 August 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Anas ibn Malik رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah, صلي الله عليه و سلم passed by a tree with dry leaves, so he struck it with his staff making the leaves fall.

The Prophet said, “Verily,

الحمد لله

سبحان ألله

لا إله إلا الله

remove the sins of the servant just as the leaves of this tree fall.”(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-11-2015, 08:58 PM
25 Shawwal 1436
11 August 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Amr ibn Awf رضي الله عنه reported:

“ By Allah, it is not poverty I fear for you, but rather I fear you will be given the wealth of the world just as it was given to those before you and you will compete for it just as they competed for it and it will destroy you just as it destroyed them .”(بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-12-2015, 04:28 AM
26 Shawwal 1436
12 August 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Aisha رضي الله عنها reported:

“ Whoever seeks to please Allah with something displeasing to people, then Allah will be pleased with him.

Whoever seeks to please people with something displeasing to Allah, then Allah and the people will both be displeased with him .”(صحيح ابن حبان)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-13-2015, 08:35 AM
27 Shawwal 1436
13 August 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

‘Ubadah ibn Samit رضي الله عنه reported:

I heard Rasullullah صلي الله عليه و سلم narrating a Hadith Qudsi from his Rabb (Allah):

“My love is incumbent for those who love one another for My sake;

My love is incumbent for those who sympathize with one another for My sake;

My love is incumbent for those who meet one another for My sake;

My love is incumbent for those who spend on one another for My sake.

They would be seated on pulpits of Nur (light);

Prophets and Siddiqeen (truthful followers) will envy them for their high ranks.
(Ibn Hibban)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-16-2015, 09:02 AM
28 Shawwal 1436
14 August 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
08-16-2015, 09:03 AM
29 Shawwal 1436
15 August 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Sayyiduna Amr bin Al-Aas*رضي الله عنه *has reported,

“Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم *was not vulgar and rude, nor was he harsh and indecent.

He*صلي الله عليه و سلم *used to say,*

“From the best of you are those with the most excellent manners.”*(Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-16-2015, 09:03 AM
30 Shawwal 1436
16 August 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said that when he was taken on the Mi’raaj journey, he saw people with bellies the size of houses. From the outside, serpents and scorpions could be seen inside their bellies.

When Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) asked Hadhrat Jibra’eel (عليه السلام ) who these people were, he was told that they were those who consumed interest.(ibn majah)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-17-2015, 06:22 PM
01 Zul Qa'dah 1436
17 August 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم said

“ Verily, among the
good deeds that will reach a believer after his death
are these:

---knowledge which he taught and spread,
---a righteous child he leaves behind,
---a copy of the Quran he leaves for inheritance,
---a mosque he has built,
---a house he built for travelers,
---a well he has dug,
---and charity he has given from his wealth while he was healthy.

These deeds will join him after his death.”(ابن ماجة)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-19-2015, 01:06 PM
02 Zul Qa'dah 1436
18 August 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Narrated by Hazrat Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه :

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said,*

“Whoever performs Hajj for Allah’s pleasure and is not obscene , and does not do evil or sins then he will return pure and free from sins as on the day on which his mother gave birth to him.(Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-19-2015, 01:07 PM
03 Zul Qa'dah 1436
19 August 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Sayyidah Aaisha رضي الله عنها said:

“Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم used to accept gifts and use to give something in return.”(Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-21-2015, 07:02 PM
04 Zul Qa' dah 1436
20 August 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Hazrat ’Uthman bin 'Affan رضي الله عنه reported:

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said,

"He who performs the Wudhu' perfectly (i.e., according to Sunnah), his sins will depart from his body, even from under his nails."(مسلم)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-21-2015, 07:04 PM
05 Zul Qa'dah 1436
21 August 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

reports:

jalla jalāluhu will send 10 mercies upon him, forgive

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
08-22-2015, 07:03 PM
06 Zul Qa'dah 1436
22 August 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Abu Saeed Khudri رضي الله عنه narrates :

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) once asked the Sahabah (رضي الله عنهم),

“Should I not inform you of something more dangerous than Dajjaal?”

When the Sahabah (رضي الله عنهم) begged to be informed, Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said,

“It is the hidden Shirk, which is when a person stands up for Salaah and then prolongs the Salaah because another person is watching him.”*(Ibn Majah)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-24-2015, 02:13 AM
07 Zul Qa'dah 1436
23 August 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه ) reports that

“The one who recites ten verses from the Qur'an at night will not be written from those who are unmindful of Allah Ta’ala’s remembrance.”(مجمع الزوائد )

Ridwaan Ravat
08-24-2015, 02:13 AM
08 Zul Qa'dah 1436
24 August 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Hazrat Anas رضي الله عنه narrates :

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) once told Hadhrat Abu Dharr (رضي الله عنه),

“Should I inform you of two qualities that are very simple, but very weighty on the scale of deeds?

---Silence and
---good character.”(بيهقي)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-26-2015, 07:27 AM
09 Zul Qa'dah 1436
25 August 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Abdullah ibn ‘Abbas (رضي الله عنهما) reported that:

Nabi *صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ *said,

“The believer is not he who eats his fill while his neighbor is hungry.”*(Aladabul Mufrad)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-26-2015, 07:29 AM
10 Zul Qa'dah 1436
26 August 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Sayyiduna Abud Dardaa’ (رضي الله عنه) reports that

*“If a person commits a sin and thereafter regrets and performs Wudhu properly and prays two Rak’ahs Salaah, and sincerely asks Allah for forgiveness, Allah will most certainly forgive his sins.”*(Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-27-2015, 11:29 AM
11 Zul Qa'da 1436
27 August 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Miqdaam رضي الله عنه narrates :

Rasulullaah ( صلي الله عليه و سلم) said,

“There is no utensil worse to fill than the stomach. Since eating is necessary, fill a third of the stomach with food, another third with drink and leave the last third empty.”
[Tirmidhi]

Ridwaan Ravat
08-28-2015, 09:04 PM
12 Zul Qa'dah 1436
28 August 2016
Friday يوم الجمعة

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه) reports that

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) advised the Sahabah:

“Refresh your Imaan”

The Sahabah asked: “And How do we refresh our Imaan?”,

“Recite
لا إله إلا الله

La ilaha illaLLah (the is no god besides Allah) frequently”.
(Musnad Ahmed).

Today being the day of Friday let us recite Surah Kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
08-30-2015, 11:10 AM
13 Zul Qa'dah 1436
29 August 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) once said to Hadhrat Abu Dharr (رضي الله عنه),

---“Fear Allaah wherever you are,

---do good after committing evil, it will compensate for the evil

---and always display the best of character towards others.” [Tirmidhi]

Ridwaan Ravat
08-30-2015, 11:12 AM
14 Zul Qa'dah 1436
30 August 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Hazrat Abu Umamah*رضي الله عنه narrated:

“It was said: ‘O Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ), which supplication(duaa) is most likely to be accepted?’

He said:

----The Dua made in the latter part of the night,
----and after the obligatory (Fard) prayers.(Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
08-31-2015, 04:13 AM
15 Zul Qa'dah 1436
31 August 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Jâbir رضي الله عنه said,

"I heard the Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم say,

'When a man enters his house and mentions the name of Allah Almighty both when he enters and when he eats, Shaytân says to his companions, "You have no lodging and no meal."

When he enters and does NOT mention Allah Almighty when he enters, Shaytân says, "You have lodging."
When he does NOT mention Allah Almighty when he eats, he says, "You have lodging and a meal."(Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-01-2015, 04:01 PM
16 Zul Qa'dah 1436
01 September 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Abu Umamah رضي الله عنه narrates

“The person closest to Allaah is the one who initiates the Salaam.”(Abu Dawood)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-02-2015, 01:45 PM
17 Zul Qa'dah 1436
02 September 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

The Sahabah (رضي الله عنهم) once asked the Prophet of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) as to what is the best thing a man could have.

The Prophet of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied:*

----“A tongue that is engaged in the Zikr of Allah,

----a grateful heart

----and a (pious) Mu’min wife who will assist him in strengthening his Imaan.”*(Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-03-2015, 03:02 AM
18 Zul Qa' dah 1436
03 September 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Uthman ibn Affan رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“ Allah the Exalted will admit a man into Paradise

----who was easy in his buying and selling,

----in his paying debts and seeking repayments .”(ibn majah)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-04-2015, 05:29 AM
19 Zul Qa'dah 1436
04 September 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Anas رضي الله reported that

"If a Muslim plants a tree or sows seeds, and then a*bird, or a person or an*animal*eats from it, it is regarded as a charitable gift (sadaqah) for him." (Bukhari)

Today being the day of Friday let us recite surah Kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
09-05-2015, 02:23 AM
20 Zul Qa'dah 1436
05 September 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Abdullah Bin Mugaffal رضي الله عنه narrates:

“Indeed Allaah is gentle and loves gentleness. He therefore gives (such rewards) for gentleness that He does not give for harshness.” [Abu Dawood]

Ridwaan Ravat
09-06-2015, 02:49 AM
21 Zul Qa'dah 1436
06 September 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Abu Dhar رضي الله عنه narrates that

Rasullullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“None of you should consider any good deed insignificant;
if you are unable to perform any good deed then

---at least meet your brother cheerfully.

---If you buy meat or cook in a pot then increase its gravy and give some of it to your neighbour.” (Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-07-2015, 07:44 PM
22 Zul Qa'dah 1436
07 September 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Hadhrat Jundub (رضي الله عنه) reports that

“Whoever recites Surah Yaaseen at night seeking the pleasure of Allah Ta’ala, his sins will be forgiven.(ابن حبان)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-08-2015, 01:35 PM
23 Zul Qa'dah 1436
08 September 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Whoever amongst you wakes up,

----secure in his home,
----healthy in his body,
---- having the bare amount of food that he requires for the day,

then it is as if the entire world has been given to him, with all that it contains!”*(Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-09-2015, 02:44 AM
24 Zul Qa'dah 1436
09 September 2015
Wednesday يوم الاربعاء

Hakeem ibn Hizam*رضي الله عنه *reported:

“I asked the Prophet*صلي الله عليه و سلم*and he gave me,
then I asked the Prophet*صلي الله عليه و سلم*and he gave me,
then I asked the Prophet*صلي الله عليه و سلم and he gave me.

Then the Messenger of Allah*صلي الله عليه و سلم*said:*

“O Hakeem, verily, this wealth is green and sweet. Whoever receives it graciously will be blessed in it but whoever receives it with a greedy heart will not be blessed in it. He will be like one who eats yet is never satisfied. The upper hand that gives is better than the lower hand that takes.”*(Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-10-2015, 11:04 AM
25 Zul Qa'dah 1436
10 September 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Hadhrat Abu Sa’eed Khudri (رضي الله عنه ) reports that

----“The one who consumes halaal,
----practices on the sunnah,
----and people are safe from his evil,

will enter Paradise.”

The Sahaabah said, “O Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ), certainly there are many like this in your ummah today.”

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سام ) said:

“And there will also be many from the people who will come after me.”**(حاكم)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-11-2015, 07:04 PM
26 Zul Qa'dah 1436
11 September 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hazrat Anas رضي الله عنه narrates that

“He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven, and he is increased ten times in rank.”*(Mishkaat)

Today being the day of Friday let us recite surah Kahf and excessive durood on Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
09-12-2015, 02:25 AM
27 Zul Qa'dah 1436
12 September 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Anas رضي الله عنه that

The Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

"No young man honours an old man on account of his age without Allah decreeing for him one who will honour him in his old age."* (Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-14-2015, 01:23 PM
28 Zul Qa'dah 1436
13 September 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Sayyiduna Hasan (رضي الله عنه) reports that

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said:*

----"Protect your wealth through the payment of Zakaat,

----treat your ill through the disbursement of Sadaqah (optional charity)

----and face the waves of difficulty with Dua and supplication.”*(Tabrani)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-14-2015, 01:24 PM
29 Zul Qa'dah 1436
14 September 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

It is sunnah for those intending Qurbaani not to clip their nails nor trim their hair from the beginning of the month of Dhul Hijja till their qurbaani animal is slaughtered.

عَن أُمِّ سَلَمَة رَضِيَ اللهُ عَنهَا عَنِ النَّبِي صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ مَنْ كَانَ لَهُ ذِبْحٌ يَذْبَحُهُ فَإِذَا أُهِلَّ هِلَالُ ذِي الْحِجَّةِ، فَلَا يَأْخُذَنَّ مِنْ شَعْرِهِ، وَلَا مِنْ أَظْفَارِهِ شَيْئًا حَتَّى يُضَحِّيَ (مسلم 2/160)

Hadhrat Umme Salamah (Radhiallahu Anha) reports that

Nabi (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:

“Whoever intends making Qurbaani, then he should refrain from cutting his hair and clipping his nails from the time the crescent (of Dhul Hijja) is sighted till he completes his Qurbaani.(Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-15-2015, 02:44 AM
01 Zul-Hijjah 1436
15 September 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Rasulullah*صلي الله عليه و سلم *has said,*

“There is no time when pious actions are more loved by Allah than during the first ten days of Zul-Hijjah.”

The Sahaabah رضي الله عنهم*enquired,*

“Is it greater than even Jihad in the path of Allah?”*

Rasulullah*صلي الله عليه و سلم replied,*

“It is even greater than Jihad except that Jihad where a person sacrifices his possessions and even his life in the path of Allah.”(Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-16-2015, 02:18 AM
02 Zul Hijjah 1436
16 September 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

The Messenger of Allah, صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

"There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days." (Zul Hijjah) (Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-17-2015, 05:36 AM
03 Zul Hijjah 1436
17 September 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Hunaydah ibn Khalid narrated upon the authority of his wife who said,

“Some of the wives of the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) told me that

The Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) used to fast the

---- Day of ‘Ashurah, (10th Muharram)

----the first nine days of Zul Hijjah,

----and three days out of every month”. (Ahmad, Nasa’i)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-18-2015, 03:43 AM
04 Zul Hijjah 1436
18 September 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

The Messenger of Allah, صلي الله عليه و سلم said,

"One fast during these days (Zul Hijjah) is equal to the fasting of one complete year, and the worship of one night during this period is equal to the worship of "Lailatul-Qadr". (Tirmidhi)

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
09-19-2015, 12:12 PM
05 Zul Hijjah 1436
19 September 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Abdullah ibn Umar رضي الله عنهما narrates that

The Prophet صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“ There are no days on
which good deeds are greater or more beloved to Allah than on these ten days, (10 days of Zul Hijjah)

so recite abundantly

----Tahleel (لا إله إلا الله),

----Takbeer(الله اكبر)

----Tahmeed (الحمد لله)

(Ahmad)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-20-2015, 03:09 AM
06 Zul Hijjah 1436
20 September 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Hadhrat Aaisha (رضي الله عنها) reports that

“There is nothing dearer to Allah Ta’ala during the days of Qurbaani than the spilling of blood (i.e. the sacrificing of animals).

The sacrificed animal shall come on the Day of Qiyaamah with its horns, hair and hooves (to be weighed) .

The sacrifice is accepted by Allah Ta’ala before the blood reaches the ground.

Therefore carry out the Qurbaani in a condition that your heart is pleased and happy to fulfil the command of Allah Ta’ala.(Mishkatul masabih)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-21-2015, 03:01 AM
07 Zul Hijjah 1436
21 September 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Aboo Talhah (رضي الله عنه) has related that the Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم)
sacrificed one ram and while sacrificing the other he said, "This is on behalf of every one of my Ummah who believed in me and testified (to my prophethood)." (Tabrani)

It is a matter for deep thought and consideration that the Prophet (صلي الله عليه و سلم) kept his Ummah in
his mind while offering the sacrifice and it is deplorable for the Ummah not to remember him at the time of Qurbani.(for those who have the means)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-22-2015, 03:27 AM
08 Zul Hijjah 1436
22 September 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

The Messenger صلي الله عليه و سلم said:

“Fasting on the day of Arafah absolves the sins for two years: the previous year and the coming year”. [Muslim]

The day of Arafah, the 9th of Zul Hijjah will be on Wednesday the 23rd of September 2015

Ridwaan Ravat
09-23-2015, 03:17 PM
09 Zul Hijjah 1436
23 September 2015
Wednesday يوم الاربعاء

Hadhrat Abu Umaamah (رضي الله عنه) reports that

“The one who stands up in salaah on the two nights of Eid with the hope of receiving reward from Allah Ta’ala, his heart will remain alive on the day when all the hearts will die (ibn majah)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-24-2015, 03:31 PM
10 Zul Hijjah 1436
24 September 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

عن ابن عباس* رضي الله عنهما قال* كان رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يغتسل يوم الفطر ويوم الأضحى (ابن ماجة رقم 1315)

Hadhrat ibn Abbaas (رضي الله عنهما) reports that

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) would have a bath on the day of Eid ul Fitr and Eid ul Adha.(Ibn majah)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-25-2015, 07:02 PM
11 Zul Hijjah 1436
25 September 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hadhrat Jaabir (رضي الله عنه) reports that

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) had a jubbah (a robe or long garment) that he would wear specially on the days of Eid and the day of Jumuah.(ابن خزيمة)

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
09-26-2015, 01:26 PM
12 Zul Hijjah 1436
26 September 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

It is reported regarding Hadhrat Aabis bin Rabee’ah (رضي الله عنه) that he once asked the mother of the believers Hadhrat Aaisha (رضي الله عنها):

“Did Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) prevent us from eating the meat of the Qurbaani animal?”

Hadhrat Aaisha (رضي الله عنها) replied, “No,

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) allowed us to eat the meat of the Qurbaani animal as much and as long as we wish.

However, during the mubaarak life of Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) there were many people who were poor and could not carry out Qurbaani, hence Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) encouraged us to distribute the meat among them and to feed them.

We would consume from the Qurbaani animals shoulder for over ten days.(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-27-2015, 12:26 PM
13 Zul Hijjah 1436
27 September 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Sayyiduna Anas bin Malik (رضي الله عنه) narrates :

“Charity extinguishes Allah’s wrath and saves one from an evil death” (Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-27-2015, 12:27 PM
delete post

Ridwaan Ravat
09-29-2015, 05:40 PM
14 Zul Hijjah 1436
28 September 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

• Abu Dhar رضي الله عنه narrates that my close friend Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم ordered me seven things:*

1. He ordered me to love the poor, and be close to them.*

2. He ordered me to look at those inferior to me, and not to look at those who are superior.*

3. He ordered me to maintain ties of kinship; even if they turn away from me.*

4. He ordered me not to ask anyone for anything.*

5. He ordered me to speak the truth, though it may be bitter.*

6. He ordered me not to fear the reproach of anyone in respect to the orders of Allah.*

7. And he ordered me to recite frequently, Laa hawla walaa quwwata illa billah “There is no might to resist evil, and no power to do good, except through Allah,” for these words are undoubtedly from the treasure under the Throne.*
(Musnad Ahmad)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-29-2015, 05:40 PM
15 Zul Hijjah 1436
29 September 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

• Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه narrates that a man said:

“O Rasulallah! I have relatives with whom I try to unite ties, but they severe relations with me. I treat them kindly, but they treat me badly. I bear patiently their excesses and they are rude to me.”

“If you are as you say, it is as if you are casting hot ashes on their faces; and so long as you maintain this behaviour, you will have support against them from Allah.” (Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
09-30-2015, 02:09 AM
16 Zul Hijjah 1436
30 September 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Abdullah bin Abas رضي الله عنهما narrates

When Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم ) once passed by two graves, he said,

“The people in these two graves are being punished for acts that do not seem serious.

----The one is being punished for not guarding against urine splashing on him

----and the other for carrying tales.”(بخاري)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-01-2015, 02:13 AM
17 Zul Hijjah 1436
01 October 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Rasulullah*صلي الله عليه و سلم *has said:*

“When you meet the Haji, greet him, shake his hands and instruct him to seek forgiveness for you before he enters his home, for undoubtedly he is forgiven.”*(Ahmed)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-02-2015, 02:10 AM
18 Zul Hijjah 1436
02 October 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (رضي الله عنه ) reports that

“There will be two groups (in my ummah) who will be punished in Jahannum whom I have not yet seen (i.e. they will emerge after my demise).

One group will carry whips with them resembling the tails of cattle, with which they will (oppressively) lash the people.

The second group will be those women who will wear clothes yet will still be naked (i.e. they will wear tight fitting or flimsy clothing), they will attract men towards themselves, and they themselves will be inclined towards men, their heads will resemble the humps of the Bukhti camels (i.e. they will wear buns which will be high like camel humps).

They will neither enter Jannah nor smell its fragrance despite its fragrance being perceivable from a great distance away. (Saheeh Muslim)

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
10-03-2015, 03:54 PM
19 Zul Hijjah 1436
03 October 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

On the authority of Anas رضي الله عنه , who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم say:

Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.

O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.

O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-04-2015, 01:56 PM
20 Zul Hijjah 1436
04 October 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

• ‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar رضي الله عنهما narrates that

“Indeed Allah blesses certain people with special bounties for the benefit of other people. As long as they benefit others, Allah continues His bounties upon them but when they stop benefitting others, Allah takes these bounties back from them and transfers to others. (Tabarani, Jami-‘us-Saghir)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-05-2015, 02:16 AM
21 Zul Hijjah 1436
05 October 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Every Prophet has a companion and my companion in Jannah is Uthman bin Affaan رضي الله عنه. (Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-06-2015, 04:04 AM
22 Zul Hijjah 1436
06 October 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

• Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه narrates that

“Musaa ibn ‘Imraan عليه السلام said:

“O my Rabb! Who is the most respectable slave to you?”

Allah, the Almighty and Majestic, replied:

“He who forgives, despite having the power to avenge.” (Baihaqi)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-07-2015, 08:08 AM
23 Zul Hijjah 1436
07 October 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Sayyiduna Abu Hurayrah (رضي الله عنه) reports that

*“The first thing that a person will be questioned about on the day of Qiyamah will be about his Salaah. If his Salaah is in order, all his other actions will be in order. And if his Salaah is in disarray, all his other actions will be in disarray.”*(Mustadrak Hakim)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-08-2015, 03:47 PM
24 Zul Hijjah 1436
08 October 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Umar رضي الله عنهما narrates that

“Mention the good qualities of your deceased and refrain from mentioning their faults.” (Abu Dawud)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-09-2015, 07:34 AM
25 Zul Hijjah 1436
09 October 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said:*

“Great reward comes with great trials. When Allah loves a people, He tests them, and whoever accepts it attains His pleasure, whereas whoever shows discontent with it incurs His wrath.”*(Tirmidhi)

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
10-10-2015, 02:10 AM
26 Zul Hijjah 1436
10 October 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Abdullah bin Umar رضي الله عنه narrates that:

When fornication becomes common amongst a nation plagues will afflict them as well as diseases that their forefathers would never have heard of.

As for those who cheat in weight and measure, they will suffer droughts, grief and oppression from their rulers.(ibn majah)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-11-2015, 03:36 AM
27 Zul Hijjah 1436
11 October 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Prophet Mohammad (صلي الله عليه و سلم) said that

If an ill person recites the following Dua forty times and dies in that illness, he will be rewarded as a martyr and if he regains his health, all his sins will be forgiven:

لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك اني كنت من الظالمين

LAA ILAAHA ILLAA ANTA SUBHAANAKA INNEE KUNTU MIN ATH-THALEMEEN

"There is none worthy of worship besides You O Allah, You are pure, I have oppressed my soul".

(Mustadrak)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-12-2015, 06:09 AM
28 Zul Hijjah 1436
12 October 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Abu Huraira رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم said,

“You will not enter Paradise until you believe and you will not believe until you love each other.

Shall I show you something that, if you did, you would love each other?

Spread salaam between yourselves.”*

(Sahih Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-13-2015, 05:20 AM
29 Zul Hijjah 1436
13 October 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Hadhrat Mu'aadh bin Jabal (رضي الله عنه ) reports that

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) gave him the following advices:

----Never ascribe partners to Allaah even if you are killed or burnt alive,

----Never disobey your parents even if they instruct you to forsake all your wealth and property,

----Never intentionally miss a Fardh Salaah because whoever does this has emerged from the responsibility of Allaah,

----And never consume liquor because it is the root of all sin.(Ahmed)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-14-2015, 02:13 AM
30 Zul Hijjah 1436
14 October 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

Sayyiduna Anas bin Malik (رضي الله عنه) reports that

*“Whoever wants his wealth to be increased and his life to be fulfilling should join family ties.”*(Sahih al-Bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-15-2015, 04:00 AM
01 Muharram 1437
15 October 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Narrated by Hadhrat Maalik bin Rabee’ah رضي الله عنه **

A person once came to Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) and asked whether there was any good he could do for his parents after their deaths.

“Yes,” Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied,

----“pray that Allaah forgives them and has mercy on them.

---You should also fulfil the bequests they have made,

---maintain good relations with their family members and honour their friends.”
[Abu Dawood]

Ridwaan Ravat
10-16-2015, 03:25 PM
02 Muharram 1437
16 October 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Sayyiduna Abu Qatada bin Rabiy رضي الله عنه says he heard Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم saying,*

“Allah has stated,

“I have ordained 5 times daily Salaat for your followers. I have made a promise with Myself that whoever is regular in performing his Salaat at its fixed hour, shall be admitted into Paradise. Those of your followers, who do not guard their Salaat, are not included in this promise.”*(Abu Dawud)

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
10-17-2015, 02:51 AM
03 Muharram 1437
17 October 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Sayyiduna Abu*Hurayrah رضي الله عنه reported that

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم said,*

“The best of fasting after Ramadan is fasting in Allah's month of Muharram.”*(Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-18-2015, 02:15 AM
04 Muharram 1436
18 October 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Abdullâh Ibn 'Amr Ibn Al-' Âs رضي الله عنه said,

"I heard the Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم say,

'Allah will not take away knowledge from His servants, but knowledge will be taken away as the men of knowledge are taken away until there is not a single man of knowledge left.

Then people will take ignorant men for their leaders who will be asked something and give a fatwa (decision) without any knowledge. They will go astray and lead others astray.'"*

(Bukhari and Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-19-2015, 02:45 AM
05 Muharram 1437
19 October 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Hadhrat Aa'isha رضي الله عنهاreports that

“O Aa’isha! Abstain even from those sins that are regarded to be trivial because Allaah will question you about them as well.”
[Ibn Maajah ]

Ridwaan Ravat
10-20-2015, 02:11 AM
06 Muharram 1437
20 October 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Abdullah bin Abas رضي الله عنهما narrates

“Two doors of Jannah remain open for the person who is obedient towards his parents, while two doors of Jahannam remain open for the person who is disobedient towards his parents.

If the person has only one parent, then it is just one door (either of Jannah or Jahannam) that remains open for him.”(بيهقي)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-21-2015, 02:35 AM
07 Muharram 1437
21 October 2015
Wednesday يوم الاربعاء

It is reported from Ibnu Abbaas (رضي الله عنهما) that

“The one who observes the fast of the day of Arafah two years of his sins will be forgiven and the one who fasts during the month of Muharram, for each day he fasts he will receive the reward of fasting for an entire month.” (At-Targheeb wat-Tarheeb, vol. 2, p. 46)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-22-2015, 02:24 AM
08 Muharram 1437
22 October 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم has stated,

“The fast of Aashura wipes out the sins of a year.” (Muslim)

Rasulullah صلي الله عليه و سلم further advised keeping an additional fast a day before or after the 10th as the Jews fasted on the 10th only. It was necessary that Muslims be distinct and apart from the practice of non-Muslims.

Aashura Fast: 9, 10 Muharram = 23, 24 Oct. (Fri/Sat) or 10, 11 Muharram = 24, 25 Oct. (Sat/Sun)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-23-2015, 02:09 AM
09 Muharram 1437
23 October 2015
Friday يوم الجمعة

Hadhrat Abu Qataadah (رضي الله عنه) reports that

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) was asked regarding (the virtue of) fasting on the Day of `Aashuraa (tenth of Muharram).

Rasulullah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) replied,

“It (fasting on the Day of `Aashuraa) wipes out the sins of the past year.”(مسلم)

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
10-24-2015, 02:12 AM
10 Muharram 1437
24 October 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Abu Hurairah (رضي الله عنه ) reported:

The Prophet (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ ) said,

"A man utters a word pleasing to Allah without considering it of any significance for which Allah exalts his ranks (in Jannah);

Another one speaks a word displeasing to Allah without considering it of any importance, and for this reason he will sink down into Hell.''

[Bukhari]

Ridwaan Ravat
10-25-2015, 02:24 AM
11 Muharram 1437
25 October 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Sayyiduna Abdullah bin Umar*رضي الله عنهما reported:

Rasulullah*صلي الله عليه و سلم *said,*

“May Allah shower mercy on the person who performs four Rakaats before the Asr Salaah.”*(Abu Dawud)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-26-2015, 04:43 AM
12 Muharram 1437
26 October 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

Jaabir رضي الله عنه narrates :

“When a morsel of food falls from your hand, then clean it off and eat it, but do not leave it for Shaytaan.”(Muslim)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-27-2015, 03:09 AM
13 Muharram 1437
27 October 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

“If you trust in Allaah as you ought to trust in Him, He will sustain you just as He sustains the birds, who leave with empty bellies in the morning, but return in the evenings with their bellies full.”(ترمذي)

Ridwaan Ravat
10-28-2015, 02:07 AM
14 Muharram 1437
28 October 2015
Wednesday يوم الأربعاء

The Prophet (صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ ) said,

"He who removes from a believer one of his difficulties of this world, Allah will remove one of his troubles on the Day of Resurrection;

---and he who finds relief for a hard-pressed person, Allah will make things easy for him on the Day of Resurrection;

---he who covers up (the faults and sins) of a Muslim,
Allah will cover up (his faults and sins) in this world and in the Hereafter.

---Allah supports His slave as long as the slave is supportive of his brother;

---and he who treads the path in search of knowledge, Allah makes that path easy, leading to Jannah for him;

---the people who assemble in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah, learning it and teaching, there descends upon them the tranquillity, and mercy covers them, the angels flock around them, and Allah mentions them in the presence of those near Him;

---and he who lags behind in doing good deeds, his noble lineage will not make him go ahead."[Muslim]

Ridwaan Ravat
10-29-2015, 02:46 AM
15 Muharram 1437
29 October 2015
Thursday يوم الخميس

Anas ibn Malik رضي الله عنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم said :

---“Do not hate each other; do not envy each other;

---do not turn away from each other, but rather be servants of Allah as brothers.

---It is not lawful for a Muslim to break ties with his brother for more than three days.”

[Sahih Muslim]

Ridwaan Ravat
10-30-2015, 10:20 AM
16 Muharram 1437
30 October 2015
Friday يَوْمُ الجُمُعَةُ

Sayyiduna Sahl bin Sa’d رضي الله عنه reports that they (the Sahabah رضي الله عنهم ) used to eat after the Jumumah Salaah and use to have an afternoon nap. (Bukhari 5403)

It is Sunnah to eat after the Jummuah Salaah and to have an afternoon nap
The afternoon nap is called Qayloola.

صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم
صلي الله عليه و سلم

Ridwaan Ravat
10-31-2015, 04:11 AM
17 Muharram 1437
31 October 2015
Saturday يوم السبت

Sayyiduna Thaubaan (رضي الله عنه) reports that

“The best assets a man can possess is

---a tongue engaged in the Zikr of Allah,

---a heart that is filled with gratitude

---and a believing spouse who assists him with regards to his Imaan.” (Tirmidhi)

Ridwaan Ravat
11-01-2015, 02:28 AM
18 Muharram 1437
01 November 2015
Sunday يوم الأحد

Hazrat Jaabir (رضي الله عنه) reports that

---When evening approaches (i.e. the time before maghrib till the night sets in), keep your children indoors and do not allow them to leave the home, for the Shayaateen roam about at that time.

---When a portion of the night passes, then you may leave them,

---and take the name of Allah Ta’ala when closing your door,

---and take the name of Allah Ta’ala when putting off your lantern,

---and take the name of Allah Ta’ala when tying your waterbag,

---and take the name of Allah Ta’ala when covering your utensils (and ensure to cover your utensils) even if it means placing something above it (i.e. placing something across it on the top).”(bukhari)

Ridwaan Ravat
11-02-2015, 02:09 AM
19 Muharram 1437
02 November 2015
Monday يوم الإثنين

“Do not laugh too much because excessive laughter deadens the heart.”

[Tirmidhi]

Rasulullaah (صلي الله عليه وسلم) also said,

“I swear by the Being Who controls my life that if you knew what I know, you would laugh less and cry more.”

[Bukhaari]

Ridwaan Ravat
11-03-2015, 03:26 AM
20 Muharram 1437
03 November 2015
Tuesday يوم الثلاثاء

Anas ( (رضي الله عنه) said,

“I served Rasulullah ( صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ) for ten years. During that time,

--- he never once said to me as much as ‘Oof’ if I did something wrong.

--- He never asked me, if I had failed to do something, ‘Why did you not do it?,’

--- and he never said to me, if I had done something wrong, ‘Why did you do it?” (Al-Bukhari)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.