/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from your brother in Islam

Shalehhudin
03-14-2015, 10:19 AM
Assalamu'alaikum Brothers & Sisters,

Accidentally I found this forum and it looks interesting to me with all the topics and I hope I can enrich my knowledge and build network with my fellow muslims.

May Allah guide us all until we step our feet in Jannah insya Allah.

Thanks
Shaleh

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shalehhudin
03-14-2015, 10:21 AM
Sorry my mistake to type too fast so I mistakenly type Islame :) I meant brothers and sisters in Islam

greenhill
03-14-2015, 11:57 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay!

:peace:

Muslim Woman
03-14-2015, 03:22 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here . Pl. browse forum and take part in the discussions .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
03-24-2015, 11:29 AM
Wa alaikum salam

Welcome!

Hope you will enjoy your time on the forum:D

saif-uddin
03-25-2015, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shalehhudin
Assalamu'alaikum Brothers & Sisters,

Accidentally I found this forum and it looks interesting to me with all the topics and I hope I can enrich my knowledge and build network with my fellow muslims.

May Allah guide us all until we step our feet in Jannah insya Allah.

Thanks
Shaleh
:wasalam: akhi,

May Allah ta'ala endow you wish Wisdom and KNowledge and help you to succeed in Dunya and Akhira,

Ameen

:jz:

BeTheChange
04-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Your very lucky to have found this forum it's a very good place to spend your time and work on yourself in sha Allah.

I wish you all the best on this spiritual journey - May Allah swa help you use the knowledge on here in a good positive way that pleases Allah swa Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!