/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam is a religion of Peace and free Justice for all

OmAbdullah
03-14-2015, 09:41 PM
بسم الله الرحمن ارحيم

Islam is a religion of peace and free Justice for all

The very first proof is that today the whole world is full of killing/bloodshed and massacres due to LACK OF THE ISLAMIC SYSTEM. That means that the only way to bring Peace to the World is to establish the Islamic System!

There may be a country or two implementing 1% of the Islamic system, then in that country all Muslims and non-Muslims enjoy peace and safety. They walk around safely at mid night. They leave their cars with engine on and doors open. There is no danger of car theft!!!

Especially, the non-Muslim elderly enjoy respectable life in a Muslim country as every younger person address them in respectful way and is ready to help them if they need help. Compared to this observe the situation in a very developed non-Muslim country. In the past we lived in a developed Western country. One day I was going by a bus. Many students, teen-age boys and girls, were also riding the bus. There was an old couple on a seat in the same bus. The old man was suffering from asthma. One of the students, standing near the seat of the old sick man, was smoking. Due to smoke, the old asthmatic man got into trouble. He advised the student to stop smoking. All of the students turned against the sick, old man and were ready to beat him. One female student said to the smoker, “ give me cigarette so that I also puff on his face”. That was a very bad situation which I cannot forget!!!

If one observes the Muslim children brought up in Muslim families, he will realize the beauty of the ISLAMIC CHARACTER which is always a message of peace and safety to the surrounding people. Unfortunately, now our Muslim children watch TV and learn all of that bad character of the infidels. Even cartoons are full of fighting and corrupt behavior. All of these activities are anti-Islamic.

Those who blindly attack the Holy Quraan and Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم in their jealousy for Islam, have not read and understood the Quraan. The Quraan is full of the Command to practice patience.

Islam has laws which are very strict. These laws give safety of Faith, safety of life and safety of wealth and property. This Law System is common for all to enjoy safety and security. If anyone tries to attack some one’s life or property/wealth then the laws of free Justice punish such criminal with exemplary punishment which is given in the presence of the community so that all learn a lesson and those with criminal ideology abstain from their crimes. So the Islamic Law doesn’t search for criminals, rather it is preventive in nature.

Satan is man’s open enemy, he wants the mankind do bloodshed and go to Hell.
So Satan always activates his friends/followers to prevent the establishment of the Islamic system. Therefore, now we cannot find the Islamic system in which usury /interest taking is strictly prohibited and Muslims are
ordered and encouraged to give to the needy beautiful loans ( loan without interest/usury). Also the Islamic Law system doesn’t use lawyers so that people don’t have to pay money to get justice. Rather justice is provided free of any charges.

The history of Islam is full of such happenings which are excellent proofs of the Peace and Justice of Islam. Islam is not imperialistic at all. The Muslims in the past always retaliated to some offensive of the kafirs, and with the Help of Allah Almighty they conquered.

When Faaras (Persia), which was then a super power, was conquered by the Muslims, the Muslim authorities didn’t know Persian language to preach Islam, but their kind and fair behavior impressed the Persian people so much that they entered the fold of Islam in crowds. And this was always the case.

In Spain ( a non-Muslim country at that time) there was a very cruel ruler. The people were very tired of his cruelty. One man from Spain went to Arabia and requested the Islamic government to rescue them from the torture of their cruel king. The Islamic government sent Tariq Bin Ziyad with a small army to fight against the cruel king and rescue the oppressed people.

Tariq Bin Ziyad and his army fought bravely, the cruel king was defeated and Muslims became the ruling authority. Then, in short duration of time, the Spanish people became so happy with the kind and just behavior, and management of the Muslim authorities that the whole Spain became a Muslim country and remained Muslim until long years in history.

Recall the Crusaders' wars!

The Crusaders had slaughtered the Muslims so extensively that the land of Al Quds was full of Blood. Then Allah helped the Muslims and Salahud- Deen Ayoobi attacked and conquered that land.

I am writing what I read in a historical story written by a Crusader soldier who had converted to Islam. He said: “When Salahud-Deen’s army entered the city after the conquest, the Christians thought that they would be slaughtered as they had slaughtered Muslims in the past, but they were surprised to see that they were allowed by the Muslim army to leave the city safely. When they started going out of the city the Muslims began to help them with money and food.

The Christian soldiers were taken prisoners. They thought that they would surely be tortured and killed for the revenge of the Muslims killed by them in the past. But they were extremely surprised on the kind behavior of the Muslim authorities. They said, “oh! Is this the religion Islam which the Christians have accused to be violent?” So they entered the fold of Islam. Next time when the Crusaders attacked again, these convert Muslim soldiers were in the front line to fight against the Crusaders. The Crusaders recognized them and were struck with wonder!!!

There are many such examples from the history of Islam, but sorry to say that time is very short.

In the end I sincerely remind those jealous attackers who are becoming blind due to their extreme jealousy with Islam. I sincerely, remind them their own horrible end when they are caught by death. What will they do when their tongues are stopped from speech and will see the angels of death beating them and pulling out their souls forcefully because the poor soul will hide in the body due to fear of punishment? The punishment that starts at the time of death will go on increasing and shall be everlasting!!!. Then the jealous attacker, no matter how much he/she regrets, but there will be no relief!!! Please read the verse 93 and 27 of the surah Al-An’aam:

93. And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or says, "It has been inspired to me," while nothing has been inspired to him, and one who says, "I will reveal [something] like what Allah revealed." And if you could but see when the wrongdoers are in the overwhelming pangs of death while the angels extend their hands, [saying], "Discharge your souls! Today you will be awarded the punishment of [extreme] humiliation for what you used to say against Allah other than the truth and [that] you were, toward His verses, being arrogant."

27. If you could but see when they will be held over the (Hell) Fire! They will say: "Would that we were but sent back (to the world)! Then we would not deny the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, revelations, etc.) of our Lord, and we would be of the believers!"

So I advise the jealous attacker to think about his own end before death and try to protect himself from Hell in the Hereafter. There he will not find any helper.
Remember that the only way to prosper is to accept the Faith of Islam and then follow it in full.
I wish that every one reads and understands the Holy Quraan to know about the horrible punishment for the unbelievers and disobedient believers in the Hereafter so that they may take heed before death.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
03-14-2015, 10:02 PM
While I was growing up all the people that lived near me left there doors open.. Bout 20 years ago.

..which was not great because I had sometimes been known to turn up for breakfast.

Unfortunatly that is not the case today.. Although it could still be.

Depends on who is inclined while walking past.

Currently learning surah ya cee

OmAbdullah
03-15-2015, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
While I was growing up all the people that lived near me left there doors open.. Bout 20 years ago.

..which was not great because I had sometimes been known to turn up for breakfast.

Unfortunatly that is not the case today.. Although it could still be.

Depends on who is inclined while walking past.

Currently learning surah ya cee

Before Muslims had strong character but now Islam is going away even at personal level. So the Muslims have to keep their doors locked.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!