/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forum suggestion

Umm Abed
03-17-2015, 11:34 AM
Just a suggestion for the forum - it would be really good if the wording/print was
bigger, that would make it more reader-friendly and easy to read.

Bigger print would give the place a less cramped look.

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-18-2015, 12:00 AM
:sl:

Which wording are you referring to? The posts posted by users or the forum functionality text?

And also you can change style below, select "IslamicBoard" and see how that works out for you :ia:. It has a much neater look.

Umm Abed
03-18-2015, 06:26 PM
Wa alaikum salam.

Changed it to "Islamicboard" and it looks much better, but I have to change it each time I log in; and I meant the forum text and thread headings, if that could be in bold, would be much better.

Jzk.

AabiruSabeel
03-18-2015, 06:51 PM
You can click on Settings on the top right corner, then select General Settings from the left menu and scroll down to find the setting for Forum Skin. Select IslamicBoard from the dropdown menu and click Save Changes.

I have manually updated it for you now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
03-18-2015, 07:48 PM
I appreciate that thanks a lot, jazakallah.

Just one thing, hope Im not asking too much, - the main forum pages, when you open them, if the headings/titles of threads could be made bolder or deeper in colour then it would be better.

I dont know if thats possible to change but its something worth looking into.

Jazakallah.

Insaanah
03-18-2015, 08:47 PM
:salam: sister,

Just a little keyboard trick you might find helpful on other sites too. If you press the Ctrl key and the + key at the same time, this will make websites text bigger. If you want it bigger still, you just do it once again. And to go smaller is Ctrl and the - key.

Umm Abed
03-19-2015, 09:08 AM
Thanks for all the tips and ideas.

Now I can browse and post in ease:statisfieJzk.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!