/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ...and nothing remains the same in the land of IB :p

Re.TiReD
03-19-2015, 04:01 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum!

It's been almost 2 years since I last posted on here, 10 years since I joined and I think about the forum often. Most, if not all of you will not remember me but Islamic Board or LI as we referred to it back then held a very important place in my heart during my teenage years. I made some lifelong friends and there are old members that I'm not in touch with but think of and make dua for almost everyday. I'm not sure why I'm posting this, just reminiscing lol but although I don't have time to stick around, I'm hoping that the IB of today is still doing what the IB of 10 years ago did, bringing Muslims closer together, helping build awesome friendships and most importantly, helping members grow in wisdom and knowledge. May Allah bless you all and keep you focused. Ameen

Please keep me in your dua's. Your sister from another mister :)

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-19-2015, 08:16 AM
:wa:

sis , Why not start posting again ? :)

may Allah bless you and us .

Umm Abed
03-19-2015, 09:07 AM
Wassalamu alaikum

And Im new here, welcome back:Dyou've really lived up to your name:sunny:

Insaanah
03-19-2015, 08:22 PM
:salam: sister,

Yes, I remember you. I hope things have worked out for you. Please do pop by whenever you get time. It would be lovely to see you : )

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
may Allah bless you and us .
Aameeeen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
03-19-2015, 08:24 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Welcome back it's great you've come back - hope you stay now for good in sha Allah.

greenhill
03-25-2015, 03:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Re.TiReD
I'm hoping that the IB of today is still doing what the IB of 10 years ago did, bringing Muslims closer together, helping build awesome friendships and most importantly, helping members grow in wisdom and knowledge. May Allah bless you all and keep you focused. Ameen
:D

I feel that it has remained the same... still promoting the understanding of islam and it was the main reason I joined this forum and still remain.

:peace:

Abdullahh
03-25-2015, 04:01 AM
:wa: Welcome back, sister. :peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!