/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help a muslim brother opened my heart to islam

sdcaliber
03-19-2015, 11:58 PM
asalym alaikum wa rahmat allahi wa brakathu

Dear brothers and sisters,
my friend, is a beautiful person, a devout muslim in every sense of words. we live in american.
originally i was an atheist, but through his kindness, and adherence to the teaching, his devoutness and determination, i grew to love islam. i begin to inquire and ask him to teach more, to tell more. without hesitation or frustration, he took his time to teach me, despite the circumstances he was going through, it did not let him falter, depressed or angry, because he believes that allah will always be there.

my friends, this muslim brother of ours need help, he was admitted into one of the best medical schools in USA. it is his dream. originally, he was working two jobs, and studying. he had saving for medical school, however, his mother was ill and his father had a stroke. he took it upon himself to make them a priority. he cared for them, payed their medical expenses and took care of his siblings from school homework to cooking .
his parents became well, the stroke of his father was not permanently damaging, and his mother is getting better.
things were turning better, he received admission to medical school. but he was required to pay 4000 dollar sum deposit and secure his spot of , and and the transportation ticket . he was short on the money, i gave him 1500 from me, he refused but i insisted. now he in need for another 1000. the goal is 1000, but i made it 2000 as gift for his help and guide.

please visit the link below and donate to this cause.

[Link removed] - Admin

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
03-20-2015, 02:04 AM
Assalaamu alaikum,

(Mildly) for an American, your English is curious...

May Allah, the Protector, Help us to be wise.

strivingobserver98
03-20-2015, 02:06 AM
:sl:

Please contact us before posting so we can verify the situation. :jz:

Thread closed for time being.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!