/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beware of the Shisha

mob15
03-20-2015, 04:49 AM
So many ppl are on this phenomenon . I swear i think there's a new shisha spot opening up on every corner of my city. This is a dope video that tells us to beware. Check out islamatopia.com and you can see that video there.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
03-20-2015, 10:05 AM
I think this practice started from the arab culture and has found it's way across the globe.

Alhamdulilah don't smoke, but you're right there are loads of cafes that provide sheesha.

The-Deist
03-20-2015, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mob15
So many ppl are on this phenomenon . I swear i think there's a new shisha spot opening up on every corner of my city. This is a dope video that tells us to beware. Check out islamatopia.com and you can see that video there.
How can you swear you think?

ardianto
03-20-2015, 01:36 PM
Shisha?. I see it as another kind of cigarette.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-20-2015, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mob15
or here :)

I've been addicted to tobacco for years - still trying to give up - so difficult. Keep me in your dua.

Scimi

mob15
03-20-2015, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
How can you swear you think?
lol good one, i didn't catch my self there.

sister herb
03-21-2015, 12:32 AM
You should have similar laws like in my country (non-muslim country) where smoking is forbidden in every coffee shops, restaurants and bars. And also in every public places.

ardianto
03-23-2015, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
You should have similar laws like in my country (non-muslim country) where smoking is forbidden in every coffee shops, restaurants and bars. And also in every public places.
Unfortunately my country doesn't have rule like this. Even when I visited a food court in my city I saw a group of teens (boys and girls around 13-14 years old) were enjoying shisha!. Yaaah, it's because there's no sanction for selling cigarette (or shisha) to underage people in my place.

M.I.A.
03-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Smoked for 20 odd years, didn't think I'd give up..

But bought an ecig-eshisha in December last year.

Gave up within weeks.

For anyone willing to give it a go but sceptical, it actually works..

Still get people saying I didn't know you smoked, but I actually don't now.

saif-uddin
03-25-2015, 05:42 AM
brothers and sisters watch this Video for the Dangers Posed by Shisha,

Nauzubillah min zaliq

May Allah ta'ala protect you all from all harm

:jz:

The-Deist
03-27-2015, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
In Martinlaakso there are people who are like 13 who drink and smoke...

Allahu Alam

sister herb
03-27-2015, 07:54 PM
^^ That is a problem here with many young people but I was meaning the smoking in the public places like bars, coffees, restaurants, malls etc. That is forbidden by laws.

strivingobserver98
12-17-2015, 08:10 PM
Stay far far away from it :ia:.

See this:

lonewolf007
12-17-2015, 08:22 PM
interesting

BeTheChange
12-17-2015, 08:28 PM
Whoaaa that picture is lethal.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!