/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me ,i am not fearing allah

legendaryman
03-21-2015, 01:03 AM
THE EVIL THOUGHTS ARE ROAMING IN MIND ARE
''ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ALL SIN'S ACCEPT SHIRK :exhausted (OH WHO IS GOING TO DO POLYTHEISM),SO WHY YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT THIS MINOR SIN:raging: AS HE IS 70 TIMES FORGIVER FROM YOUR MOTHER(HADITH HEARD SOMEWHERE) ,AND YOU CAN ALSO DO HAJJ SO THAT ALL YOUR SINS FORGIVEN AND GET JANNAT, DO GET UP AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE ''
PLEASE HELP ME I AM NOT FEARING FROM ALLAH ,
UMM, ONE MINUTE :nervous:....DO WE REALLY NEED TO FEAR ALLAH ??
DOES ALLAH FORGIVE OUR SINS ?
ACTUALLY IN MY COUNTRY SOME PEOPLE ARE TEND TO MENTALITY THAT ,AGE OF 20 TO 25 OR TILL 30 IS TO ENJOY AND THEN AFTER CROSSING 40 YRS TURNING TOWARDS ALLAH ...ANY COMMENTS ON THIS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
03-21-2015, 05:50 AM
I noticed similar attitude here in Malaysia too.

A bit risky as we don't know when our time is up..

:peace:

Ummshareef
03-21-2015, 06:20 AM
:salam:

Brother, be under no doubt that the Hellfire is a real place and is the destiny for those that disobey Allah swt. Spend some time reading up about it and instill in your heart a real fear for it. Ask yourself why has Allah created the Hellfire and think about why he has prepared all the terrible punishments that await us there.

Umm Abed
03-21-2015, 10:45 AM
We'r required to fulfill all our Islamic obligations, you dont want your Book of Records to be filled with sins.

To say that you can delay doing good deeds and carry on sinning is a mockery which is not allowed.

No doubt, Allah swt forgives those who are sincere. May Allah forgive us all and keep us on straight path ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saif-uddin
03-25-2015, 06:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by legendaryman
THE EVIL THOUGHTS ARE ROAMING IN MIND ARE
''ALLAH WILL FORGIVE ALL SIN'S ACCEPT SHIRK :exhausted (OH WHO IS GOING TO DO POLYTHEISM),SO WHY YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT THIS MINOR SIN:raging: AS HE IS 70 TIMES FORGIVER FROM YOUR MOTHER(HADITH HEARD SOMEWHERE) ,AND YOU CAN ALSO DO HAJJ SO THAT ALL YOUR SINS FORGIVEN AND GET JANNAT, DO GET UP AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE ''
PLEASE HELP ME I AM NOT FEARING FROM ALLAH ,
UMM, ONE MINUTE :nervous:....DO WE REALLY NEED TO FEAR ALLAH ??
DOES ALLAH FORGIVE OUR SINS ?
ACTUALLY IN MY COUNTRY SOME PEOPLE ARE TEND TO MENTALITY THAT ,AGE OF 20 TO 25 OR TILL 30 IS TO ENJOY AND THEN AFTER CROSSING 40 YRS TURNING TOWARDS ALLAH ...ANY COMMENTS ON THIS
You posts and your thoughts make little sense,

insha'allah will address them when I have time.

finishing work at the moment,

:jz:

saif-uddin
03-25-2015, 08:58 PM
1. Allah ta'ala is Most Forgiving and the accepter of Repentance, yes.

but he is also Severe in Punishment,

Overlooking minor Sins is the pathway to destruction,

there are ahadith which clearly indicate this,

2. Allah ta'ala is not Guilible, he knows your intentions and your actions,

planning to commit Sins with the Intention of wiping them away at Hajj,

that is not a sign of Sincerity,

Remember all actions are judged by their intentions,

a Muslim Lives between Fear of Allah tala's Punishment and Hope of attaining his Forgiveness,

we don't Fool ouselves and go to extremes by assuming Allah ta'la gonna forgive us whatever we do,

nor do we become so depressed that we think we destined for Jahannam,

Allah ta'ala has made this Deen of Islam, beautifully balanced.

:alhamd:

:jz:

Ridwaan Ravat
03-28-2015, 08:08 PM
Assalamualykum

Life has no guarantee, the day we were born the azaan and iqamah were whispered in our ears, all we wait now is for the salaah.

Thinking we going to live till 30 or 40 is but a hope with no guarantee.

What if we die in our joyful years? How will we answer to Allah.

This is a trick of shaytaan to mislead people and we should not become pray to this plot.

Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has referred to a person with thought as foolish. May Allah save us. Aameen

We should constantly remind ourselves of death and prepare ourselves.

The-Deist
03-28-2015, 11:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn7YevxWBdA

Just listen 9:45 onwards. Imagine that

Surah Luqman verse 33

O mankind, fear your Lord and fear a Day when no father will avail his son, nor will a son avail his father at all. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.

Imagine that all those years you will develop a realtionship with your father (in this verse).

And just because of one day all of that will be gone.

You will not care for him nor will he care about you.

Just imagine Jahannam screaming. Roaring. What ever action it does. And yet you imagine that you would confront each other on that day.

The reality is the opposite.

You will not help in anything that day.

And is it says later on in the verse.

Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth, so let not the worldly life delude you and be not deceived about Allah by the Deceiver.

It means that any deed that you do for your pleasure earning Allah subhaanahu wa taala's displeasure.

Is your displeasure and pain in The Aakhirah in a greater scale.

We should feel pleasure when Allah subhaanahu wa taala is happy because of our actions.

And plus.

If you want to try in a shower (nothing inaaprpriate).

Put the water to the hottest and see if it will burn you.

Remember that in Jahannam the water and fire is alot more hotter (by hadiths or Quran 70 times Allahu Alam).

And then just imagine that pain being multiplied by 70.

And you will have to drink that in Jahannam.

So you should truly think about it.

Allahu Alam

eesa the kiwi
03-29-2015, 12:07 AM
find good lectures on youtube that will soften your heart
merciful servant is good for this

The-Deist
03-31-2015, 03:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIRO5fi5eXI

Abdullahh
04-01-2015, 01:22 AM
I'm not afraid of Allah either, but only because I live the way that a Muslim man should so I have no reason to be afraid. :peace:

legendaryman
04-02-2015, 04:50 PM
THNAKS guys for all your replies ANOTHER ANSWER FOR THIS PROBLEM i find is knowing everything about heaven and hell .previosly i don't have much knowledege about heaven and hell but after watching some videos on that .indeed iam so afraid that GOING TO HEAVEN IS SOO HARD RATHER GOING TO HELL .THERE ARE MANY MANY THING WHICH WE HAVE TO CONSIDER....AS HELL IS NOT A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN LIVE FOR EVEN A SINGLE DAY

BeTheChange
04-02-2015, 07:59 PM
When i was in high school i used to attend Islamic classes and my teacher advised me to do this.

Switch the lights off in your room - close the curtains and do this during the night when it is quite and when it is pitch black. Lie down on the ground with your eyes closed and imagine you are dead. Just keep still for 5-10-15 mins and really think about your book of deeds. Your current status will this take you to heaven or hell?

Just speculate, assume and think and most of us will be able to draw a conclusion where we would end up. I found this very frightening if am honest.

I think your relationship with Allah swa is something you need to work on like any other human relationship. The best thing about your relationship with Allah swa is YOU are in control of how much you want to involve Allah swa and how much you want to REMEMBER Allah swa. The power is in your hands. These whisperings that you have mentioned Allah swa will forgive me is the whispering of shaytaan.

Remember, shaytaan has decades of experience in manipulating human's minds and he has no other wish but to send us all to hell with him. Every time you want to do bad you have to find the WILL POWER and DETERMINATION within yourself to fight the bad feeling.

It also depends on your current emaan level. If you have been forgetting your compulsory deeds on a daily basis the first few days, weeks, months will be extremely hard but the REAL test will be after 7 months, a year because if you are CONSISTENT in your deeds - this is a sign you have fought your inner self and on the path to success. Alhamdulilah. It is worth the small sacrifices.

Read about Islam, spend more time on this forum, choose your friends wisely, prepare yourself for ramadan and continue the new good habits after ramdan, push yourself to please Allah swa and this will in sha Allah make you happy. Also, remember Allah swa when you are happy, sad,, rich, poor, with family, without family, in young health, in old health etc and you will succeed in sha Allah.

ALWAYS criticise yourself and strive to perfect your character - never think you have done enough because the deed that you may missed may be the one that saves you...

BeTheChange
04-02-2015, 08:05 PM
Also one more thing, when we read our islamic books what will the people of hell fire say?

They say Ya Allah please let me return i will do good.

What will the people of heaven say?

Ya Allah, let me return so i can increase my worship in order to attain a higher level of jannah...

Will we return? No (Allah swa knows best) - our chance is now so utilise every second

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!