/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is ummah forum down or something?

Fainoz
03-28-2015, 12:00 AM
i went there to see the updates on a thread a made, but i cant access it for some reasons. all the other websites are working fine for me though ^o)

any ummahites here :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
03-28-2015, 02:11 AM
It had database errors. Sajid will get working on it :)

lonewolf007
08-10-2015, 10:14 PM
salaam peeps I'm new on here but whats with ummah forum, why is it down :(

any peeps form UF on here??

lonewolf007
08-10-2015, 10:17 PM
anybody here??? where is everyone???? is it just me thats not able to log on to UF??? please let me know peeps

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lonewolf007
08-11-2015, 02:21 PM
its taking forever to load first i was upset but I'm a little mad and frustrated now :raging:

Umm Abed
08-11-2015, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim007
its taking forever to load first i was upset but I'm a little mad and frustrated now :raging:
Lol yeah it seems to be down.

Im guessing everyone will migrate to Islamic Board:lol:

lonewolf007
08-11-2015, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Lol yeah it seems to be down.

Im guessing everyone will migrate to Islamic Board:lol:

hate it when that happens, i seriously get frustrated lol but I'm liking this forum though it seems cool so we might end up seeing a few more peeps from UF lol

iAmYusuf
08-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Its down from here too....

lonewolf007
08-11-2015, 07:55 PM
it started working for a while, but its gone down again, dunno how long its going to last.........

Muhaba
08-12-2015, 12:10 AM
I thought it was my internet connection that wouldn't let me post there . Ugh I hate it when the page doesn't load. Lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!