/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I came back to Islam.

Link
04-03-2015, 12:52 AM
I don't know if any you guys recall me. But I left Islam for about 4 years. I came back to it. And feel more faith in it then ever.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
04-03-2015, 01:07 AM
Alhamdulillah.

greenhill
04-03-2015, 01:18 AM
Alhamdulillah... welcome back..

:peace:

Muslim Woman
04-03-2015, 11:25 AM
:sl:

br, Welcome back to Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
04-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Link,

(smile) Welcome back to the Forum. I wasn't here when you were last here, but I am glad that you have returned. There is a sense of stability and community when people reconnect, I find.

I just had a little look at your old posts. I am curious: you felt doubt in the Prophethood of Muhammad (SAWS). Did you resolve this for yourself?

May Allah, the Merciful, Forgive us our lapses.

Muhammad
04-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Assalamu Alaykum Link,

Welcome back to Islam! That's wonderful news, Alhamdulillah : )

May Allaah :swt: keep you steadfast and increase your eemaan, Aameen.

BeTheChange
04-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Am sorry to hear you had your doubts and left imsad but pleased Alhamulilah to hear you have returned back to the truth! :statisfie

May Allah swa keep you steadfast in your deen - May Allah swa keep you on the path which pleases him until death - May Allah swa keep you happy in this world and the next Ameen.

Link
04-03-2015, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
I just had a little look at your old posts. I am curious: you felt doubt in the Prophethood of Muhammad (SAWS). Did you resolve this for yourself?
The problem is as Quran says, every recitation of a Prophet, the Satan casts regarding it. I thought some verses meant something, and therefore there were logical problems I couldn't solve in the Quran. But after reflecting and discussing it with much Muslims, I came up with solutions for many of them and some of them others helped me solve.

Then I took logical proof of God's praise, the exalted wisdom, what he would do with the best of his creation, and found this wisdom in Quran, emphasized. I knew guidance of the best people had to take place, but without religion, these best friends of God and their exalted wisdom is no where to be found.

I wish the argument that the Quran is unique in it's style could convince me, but, I myself don't understand this argument quite well because I'm not familiar with Arabic literature to well, and don't know enough how the superiority of the linguistic style of Quran despite reading what scholars have to say.

Although I read the Quran in Arabic, and find it beautiful, this argument doesn't convince me, although I know it is a proof of God upon his creation.

Instead I look towards the argument "Bring a book that is superior in guidance in it if you are truthful...", and I find the book with the best guidance is the one God revealed.

Having thought the Unseen reminder of God's Name and face, and the form of Salah with that, and the daily connection, I find this path most exalted, in giving purpose of ascension to God and drawing near to him by way of humbleness, attraction and awe/fear.

That combining with purifying the rule for God and wisdom, and striving for justice in society and struggling in God's way...I find the book emphasizes and manifests the praiseworthy path of his exalted friends.

فصيح الياسين
04-03-2015, 04:11 PM
Left islam or islamicboard??????????

Link
04-03-2015, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Left islam or islamicboard??????????
Islam.

Scimitar
04-03-2015, 06:03 PM
assalaam alaikum and welcome back, Link :)

Scimi

فصيح الياسين
04-03-2015, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Link
Islam.
:skeleton::skeleton::hiding:

hisnameiszzz
04-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Congratulations. That's absolutely fantastic news. Good for you is all I can say.

RSTR
04-04-2015, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum Link,

(smile) Welcome back to the Forum. I wasn't here when you were last here, but I am glad that you have returned. There is a sense of stability and community when people reconnect, I find.

May Allah, the Merciful, Forgive us our lapses.
Even I agree

islamfriend
04-05-2015, 10:54 PM
Allah guided you to the right path again!

OmAbdullah
04-07-2015, 10:55 PM
Assalamo alaikum

May Allah Almighty keep us all on the path of Islam till we reach our graves. Please remember that Satan and our nafs amaarah both are our enemies. Therefore always seek the refuge of Allah and hold fast to the Holy Quraan and Sunnah. If you read and understand the Meaning of Quraan by S. ABUL A'LA MAUDUDI, you will find both of the meaning of the verses as well as that of the Sunnah.

I advised you because Allah said in surah Al-Nisaa verse 137:

137. Verily, those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe (again), and (again) disbelieve, and go on increasing in disbelief; Allah will not forgive them, nor guide them on the (Right) Way.

Moreover you must also know that Allah سبحانه و تعالى has clearly informed us in the Holy Quraan, surah Aali- Imran that the only religion that Allah will accept from mankind is Islam. Allah will not accept any other religion. Therefore you must take Islam as your religion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!