/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cat drank from flush

Moshy
04-05-2015, 05:49 AM
My cat drank from the flush, then I touched her while she was wet. Does this make me impure?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Just wash that part. . .and might be time to give the cat a bath... :D

:peace:

Moshy
04-05-2015, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Just wash that part. . .and might be time to give the cat a bath... :D

[emoji14]eace:
But the wetness also touched my clothes from my hand.
Wash the clothes too or sprinkle that part with water?

greenhill
04-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Best change clothes and put the soiled ones in the wash ^o)

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Moshy
04-05-2015, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Best change clothes and put the soiled ones in the wash ^o)

[emoji14]eace:
Ok jazakallah [emoji3]

MuslimInshallah
04-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Moshy,

(smile) I'm not sure of the point of view of the necessity to wash everything for purposes of worship… but I sure think that for reasons of general hygiene and peace of mind, that washing everything is best! (twinkle) I must say that when I read your postings, my immediate reaction was: ewwww!!!

(twinkle) And welcome to the Forum. I don't recall welcoming you before.

May Allah, the Gentle, Bless you and make your time on this Forum beneficial for you… and for those who may read you.

Moshy
04-05-2015, 03:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum Moshy,

(smile) I'm not sure of the point of view of the necessity to wash everything for purposes of worship… but I sure think that for reasons of general hygiene and peace of mind, that washing everything is best! (twinkle) I must say that when I read your postings, my immediate reaction was: ewwww!!!

(twinkle) And welcome to the Forum. I don't recall welcoming you before.

May Allah, the Gentle, Bless you and make your time on this Forum beneficial for you… and for those who may read you.
JazakAllah [emoji3]
Been here for a while.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!