islamfriend
04-05-2015, 10:23 PM
is drawing eyebrow haram?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-05-2015, 11:12 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Have a great stay.

On your question, I don't know. It is not permanent, I don't 'feel' it's wrong..

:peace:

Ridwaan Ravat
04-05-2015, 11:31 PM
In principle drawing of any enimate object is strictly prohibited.

An eyebrow in it self is not animate, hence permissible.

However if there is fear that it might lead to drawing of an animate object it will be reprehensible.

ardianto
04-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Assalamualaikum sister Islamfriend.

Maybe there is a misunderstanding between you and ustadz Ridwaan Ravat. So, what you mean with drawing eyebrow?. Drawing eyebrow picture on paper?. Or using eyebrow pencil on to beautify your eyebrow?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamfriend
04-06-2015, 12:55 AM
the one for beauty

legendaryman
04-06-2015, 05:12 PM
i heard some where that sisters you not allowed to remove any of the facial hairs and this is strictly prohibited

Ridwaan Ravat
04-06-2015, 10:20 PM
If it's for beauty, no problem

One must bear in mind that Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has curses the person who plucks the eyebrow s. Hence plucking the eyebrow s is totally haraam, an eye pencil etc could be used.

Allah knows best

tangela
04-07-2015, 01:32 AM
a.s.a I draw mine on. I used to think its wrong but then I decided that everyone wants to feel look pretty. And Allah is the best judge. and as long as I keep my modesty im all right. inshallah

legendaryman
04-07-2015, 06:07 AM
Narrated `Abdullah:

Allah has cursed those women who practise tattooing and those who get themselves tattooed, and those who remove their face hairs, and those who create a space between their teeth artificially to look beautiful, and such women as change the features created by Allah. Why then should I not curse those whom the Prophet (ﷺ) has cursed? And that is in Allah's Book. i.e. His Saying: 'And what the Apostle gives you take it and what he forbids you abstain (from it).' (59.7)

حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ، حَدَّثَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، لَعَنَ اللَّهُ الْوَاشِمَاتِ، وَالْمُسْتَوْشِمَاتِ، وَالْمُتَنَمِّصَاتِ وَالْمُتَفَلِّجَاتِ لِلْحُسْنِ، الْمُغَيِّرَاتِ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ تَعَالَى، مَالِي لاَ أَلْعَنُ مَنْ لَعَنَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهْوَ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ ‏{‏وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ‏}‏‏.‏
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5931
In-book reference : Book 77, Hadith 146
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 72, Hadith 815
(deprecated numbering scheme)
Report Error | Share

Marina-Aisha
04-07-2015, 08:02 AM
wait are u shaving ur eyebrows out and penciling them in or but going over ur natural eyebrows?

Ridwaan Ravat
04-07-2015, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marina-Aisha
wait are u shaving ur eyebrows out and penciling them in or but going over ur natural eyebrows?
As for removing/shaving eyebrows and redrawing. Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has cursed the person who plucks the eyebrow. That should be sufficient reason for us not to temper with our eyebrows.

May Allah save us from all sin. Aameen

Marina-Aisha
04-07-2015, 03:58 PM
True but its says bout plucking not penciling ur eyebrows.

Use to pencil my eyebrows over my natural eyebrows dont anymore. I think u should stay away from it just in case.

sister herb
04-07-2015, 04:51 PM
About facial hairs:

For some women to grow facial hair as they grow older and their hormonal activity decreases. They usually come near of the mouth. As we all know, women don´t usually have a "beard" like men has, so what about those hairs? Is it permissible to pluck them away or accept to have kind of facial hairs. If hairs are dark while skin is quite white, they don´t look nice at all. Or should elder woman go to the doctor and ask some kind of hormone therapy to get them away?

:embarrass

sister herb
04-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Ooops... And welcome to forum. ;D I forgot in where section we are.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!