/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-salamu alaykum

NKSM
04-10-2015, 06:43 PM
To find a home after a long journey,
Allah is my Home.

My story is not new. I searched and tried everything. However, alhumdillah, Allah guided me to Islam and words cannot express how I feel. May Allah continue to bless us all and direct our paths. May Allah grant us all Jannah. Looking forward to growing in faith with the community

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
04-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Ameen to your dua!

It's amazing you have found the truth - the truth has incredible effects on man and woman. It gives us tranquility and peace in our hearts and minds and this is key to be a successful human being!

If you wish download any e-books about any topic that may interest you - or even listen to an audio or maybe you prefer reading an article visit: - http://kalamullah.com/index.html

In sha Allah you will be fascinated with all the literature that is available on the above site.

Maybe you'll like to share your journey with us in the new muslim section?

Look forward to reading your posts in sha Allah.
Welcome to the forum & Islam!!

May Allah swa keep you, your family, your extended kin and community on the path that makes HIM happy! Ameen!

NKSM
04-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Ameen Ameen Ameen!
Thank you very much for the link and your dua!

sister herb
04-10-2015, 08:34 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum and also welcome to Islam. May Allah makes your path easy.

:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
04-11-2015, 03:12 AM
Welcome 'home'. Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Moshy
04-11-2015, 05:00 PM
Asaalmualikum

Ameen to the dua :)

Welcome to Islam and the forum. May Allah bless you :) . Inshallah you will have any of your issues solved in the forum.

Verse 93 of surah Nahl states: “If God had wished, He would have set you up as one community, but He lets anyone He wishes go astray, and guides anyone He wishes. You shall (all) be questioned about what you had been doing.”

Jannat Seeker
04-28-2015, 08:27 PM
Ameen !

Welcome to the forum ! Hope you will find your stay beneficial...

Lisa921
05-06-2015, 04:53 AM
Welcome and congrats
Salam

Umm Abed
05-07-2015, 08:00 AM
Wa alaikum salam

Welcome to the forum.

May Allah continue to favour you and your family with His blessings, ameen:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!