/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who KILLED maximum INNOCENT human beings ?

Muslim Woman
04-15-2015, 12:18 PM
:sl:

In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT
human beings

1) "Hitler"

Do you know who he was

He was a Christian, but media will never call Christians terrorists.

2) "Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe".

He has killed 20 million human beings including 14.5 million were starved to death.
Was he a Muslim ?

3) "Mao Tse Tsung (China)"

He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.
Was he a Muslim ?

4) "Benito Mussolini (Italy)"
He has killed 400 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim ?

5) "Ashoka" In Kalinga Battle

He has killed 100 thousand human beings.
Was he a Muslim ?

6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,
1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these people are never called terrorists by the media.

Why ?

Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid by hearing the words "JIHAD".

Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root Arabic word "JAHADA" which means "TO STRIVE" or "TO STRUGGLE" against evil and for justice.

It does not mean killing innocents.

The difference is we stand against evil, not with evil".

You still think that ISLAM is the problem

1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).
2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).
3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead (caused by non-Muslim).

6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths

(caused by non-Muslim).

7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc (caused by non-Muslim).

8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million deaths (caused by non-Muslim).

"MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS AND TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS."

Please remove first double standards on Killings.
Please share as much as you can

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abdultheservice
04-15-2015, 06:43 PM
Assalamualaikum sister, I speak from the word of Allah, which I bare witness that Muhammad is his messenger Peace be upon him!

I like this post, yet I do not concur with the display of such. It is clear though people may not want it to be so, that the United States, and its allies, the communist regimes, and the axis of powers, and finally many rulers throughout history (not only modern history) have been to war with Islam (Arabic root "Salema": peace, purity, submission and obedience. ) So I am in agreement with your inclining that many non-Muslim countries are killing many, many people who are themselves “claiming to be Muslim”

Where I respectfully disagree with you, is that many of these Arab countries claim to be Islam, yet they themselves, do not bow down to peace, and even before the wars they read of the devil, heard of the evil, and many times did usury for, and against the enemy. What is going on ,and has been going on , cannot be adorned in sympathy by the believers, this is supposed to happened, for Allah knows who the true believers, what our hearts intend, but what you've said is absolutely true, but if we give glory to Allah for the good, births, and wonderment, We shouldn't as believers not credit Allah for the inclination of war in man, as Allah allows the non-believers (Muslim or not) to love in their war, since they not love in him. Surah 2, page 3, verse 30, “Behold your lord said to the angels: I will create a vicegerent on earth they said: will you place there one who will make mischief there and shed blood? While we do celebrate your praises and glorify your holy name, he said I know what you not know!”

sister herb
04-15-2015, 09:44 PM
Anders Breivik killed 77 innocent people at terrorist attacks in Norway at 2011.

Was he a muslim?

Pygoscelis
04-19-2015, 07:02 AM
Bit of a logic fail in the OP....

Pointing to something bad or worse doesn't make something else not bad. Pointing out other killers throughout history doesn't make muslim killers any less horrid.

I think you'd be better served by simply pointing out the millions and millions of peaceful muslims and how the violent ones are the vast minority.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
04-19-2015, 11:09 AM
Greetings Pygoscelis,

format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Pointing to something bad or worse doesn't make something else not bad. Pointing out other killers throughout history doesn't make muslim killers any less horrid.
Agreed. However, the OP doesn't imply this. It points out that terrorism is not unique to people of a particular religion or location. As such, there should not be a double standard where people think 'Islam is the problem'.

sister herb
04-19-2015, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
Bit of a logic fail in the OP....

I think you'd be better served by simply pointing out the millions and millions of peaceful muslims and how the violent ones are the vast minority.
Thanks for your reminding.

We also should remember the massacre of Armenians in Turkey. Killers were muslims. There is nothing to do with religion/or non-religion when it goes to killing and greed of political or economical power.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!