/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i am a converted christian to muslim i need your guidance and help to continue

abdul-latif
04-20-2015, 05:23 PM
i will muslim brothers to teach me and give me guidance. i just converted last three years and things has not been easy for me. My father is no more and i stay with my stepfather who is a christian and he has been disturbing me to quit the religion or else he was not going to help me anymore. so i am now staying with some muslim friends who helps me sometimes. so i need your prayers and guidance. anyway i am from Ghana.
thank you for the concern

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-20-2015, 06:09 PM
Assalamualaikum.

Welcome to the forum, brother. Don't be hesitate to ask and discuss with us. In Shaa Allah you will get more Islamic knowledge.

:)

Alex_
04-20-2015, 07:15 PM
May Azawajal make your path easy.

greenhill
04-21-2015, 01:27 AM
Welcome to the forum.

May you find your stay beneficial. Wishing you the best in your current predicament and may Allah smoothens the path for you.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!