/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Always give excuses

jameelash
04-21-2015, 07:13 PM
A lady sat next to the taxi driver while all the seats were empty in the back..
She’s the wife of the taxi driver

A man with a long beard walked past a masjid while the people were praying, and he didn’t enter to pray..
He prayed in another masjid where they pray immediately after the adhaan

You sit next to someone and say salam, but they didn’t reply back..
Easy, they didn’t hear you

A friend from college declines an invitation to go out for coffee..
He’s not miserly but he sees how much sweat his father puts into his work in order to send him some money every month..

Most of the time, we only see part of the picture, so imagine the rest of the picture in a positive way in order to not wrong others. Think good about the people and you will be at ease.

One of the righteous people said: If I see someone with alcohol dripping from his beard, then I’ll say perhaps it spilled on him. And if I see him on top of a mountain saying, ‘I am your lord most high’ (أنا ربكم الأعلى), then I’ll say he’s reciting an ayah from the Quran.

One of the righteous people said: By Allah, it’s already difficult for the slave to know his full intention when doing anything, so how can he go about taking hold of other people’s intentions? Subhan Allah.

Always give excuses for others and think good about them, and say perhaps he has an excuse that we don’t know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!