/* */

PDA

View Full Version : women and marriage

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-25-2015, 07:10 PM
:sl:

I have found some correlations among the women and i am not the best to judge. Allah is the one who judge. I am trying to get married because i am 25 years old which is quite late.

I have not found any women because the reason is that they tend to pick a better man than me. SubhanAllah i have seen this trend across the world. I refuse to marry my own race/nation because i am against racism.

There is one incident before, I had met a lovely woman from palestine and we were great. I helped her through hard architecture times and i pushed her grades higher. I realize she is probably i needed to marry. She went back to Saudi and her mum knows about me. The problem is i am from a different country and her family preferred her to marry one of her cousin. When she got back from saudi, everything changed and she told me that she had met a man that she falls love with. It was her cousin or someone from her country. I was like you knew him for like a week or so and suddenly its like that while mine has been months. I showed her who i truly am but she just choose what she wants. I could not believe it. I was shocked. But then, i have moved on. I was wrong all the time.

The other one is also the same but different situation and all that points to why women choose a man that is better than him. Like for example, through the social media and my real life experiences, that woman has been with that guy who has a bad heart while the good ones are left out. I met a women through her friend, i observed who she is and then i saw her with her man. I was like okay and then when i was at other place. I saw him walking around and he was smoking. His attitude is appalling. I question myself thinking why and how can those good women choose that kind of men?

The strange thing is, when a good women choose a good man, they are both the most happiest people that i have know of in my experience.

So, at the moment its difficult to get married because those good ones wont choose me so how am gonna face this again??? because the majority of the women tend to choose whatever the "guy who is better than him"

wasalaaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
04-25-2015, 07:32 PM
:wa:

Things are not always as they seem. If that woman would choose someone she barely knows over someone she knows she can trust [like you], what does that say about her judgment? perhaps she wasn't right for you after all.

Muslimahafrica
04-26-2015, 01:31 PM
Don't worry, you never know, perhaps your only and only true spouse you'll meet in Jannah.

MuslimInshallah
04-26-2015, 02:18 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Ahmad,

(smile) Welcome to this Forum. I am sorry to hear that you are having some problems finding a good spouse. It is painful and disheartening, I know. (smile) On the other hand, you aren't in a terrible marriage, either (it's worse).

A couple of points struck me in your posting:

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmad_abdulaziz

I refuse to marry my own race/nation because i am against racism.
Mmm, might I point out that discriminating against anyone based on race is racism? If you met a nice person who happens to be of the same race (ethnic group?) as you, and you refuse to marry her because she is of you ethnic group… does this make sense? Shouldn't you choose your wife based on who she is, rather than her particular race/ethnic group?

There is one incident before, I had met a lovely woman from palestine and we were great. I helped her through hard architecture times and i pushed her grades higher. I realize she is probably i needed to marry. She went back to Saudi and her mum knows about me. The problem is i am from a different country and her family preferred her to marry one of her cousin. When she got back from saudi, everything changed and she told me that she had met a man that she falls love with. It was her cousin or someone from her country. I was like you knew him for like a week or so and suddenly its like that while mine has been months. I showed her who i truly am but she just choose what she wants. I could not believe it. I was shocked. But then, i have moved on. I was wrong all the time.
Mmm, are you sure you read this situation correctly? Is it the young women who is at fault? Or is it her Saudi family? If the young woman's Wali tells her he will not permit her to marry you… what do you want her to do? Whatever she herself might want, she has little freedom. It seems to me that if you were really serious about her, you'd have made some efforts to approach and impress her family. Of course, they might still have refused to let her marry you, but you never know. Your efforts might have made a difference.

But instead, you decided to move on…

The other one is also the same but different situation and all that points to why women choose a man that is better than him. Like for example, through the social media and my real life experiences, that woman has been with that guy who has a bad heart while the good ones are left out. I met a women through her friend, i observed who she is and then i saw her with her man. I was like okay and then when i was at other place. I saw him walking around and he was smoking. His attitude is appalling. I question myself thinking why and how can those good women choose that kind of men?

The strange thing is, when a good women choose a good man, they are both the most happiest people that i have know of in my experience.

So, at the moment its difficult to get married because those good ones wont choose me so how am gonna face this again??? because the majority of the women tend to choose whatever the "guy who is better than him"

wasalaaam
(sigh) Yes, perhaps you saw the man behaving badly, but I wonder whether the woman he is interested in has seen this aspect of his character. Unpleasant men can be very charming when they want to be. You know, I married a very apparently clean-mouthed man. He never swore before we married, except for a mild "Oh Lord!". Then , just after we had married, a woman told me that he had a terrible reputation for having one of the foulest mouths in his area (he was from overseas, so I wasn't able to find this out beforehand). I was astonished. But she ended up being correct...

Anyway, I hope these few comments can help you a little. You are 25… (smile) there are good chances that there are women out there who will be interested in marrying you. InshAllah.

May Allah, the Wise, Guide you in your decisions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmad_abdulaziz
04-26-2015, 03:38 PM

Mmm, might I point out that discriminating against
anyone
based on race is racism? If you met a nice person who happens to be of the same race (ethnic group?) as you, and you refuse to marry her because she is of you ethnic group… does this make sense? Shouldn't you choose your wife based on who she is, rather than her particular race/ethnic group?
well, racism is based on someone on the same race to belittle other race eg white and black. so how does one called a racist if he or she is to belittle their own race? the definition of racism is "hatred or intolerance of another race or other races" which i just looked up on the internet.

In fact, it is better and preferred to know other race which can result in unity, equality, diversity between two parties so take that as a difference of iman comparable to a same race or a different race based on "knowing" and "interaction".

so if for example the people preferred to be on the same race which they will never understand the true meaning of unity. It is something taken seriously, because unity can come in many different forms be it with a british brothers being friends and unite with saudi brothers or a somali woman marry an asian man etc

Mmm, are you sure you read this situation correctly? Is it the young women who is at fault? Or is it her Saudi family? If the young woman's Wali tells her he will not permit her to marry you… what do you want her to do? Whatever she herself might want, she has little freedom. It seems to me that if you were really serious about her, you'd have made some efforts to approach and impress her family. Of course, they might still have refused to let her marry you, but you never know. Your efforts might have made a difference.

But instead, you decided to move on…
I really dont have a power in my hand, It is Allah's will to make it happen as a test to me. If i had to do something to impress her and she will be gone because its already too late. There was other Palestinian man which was older and knew her family. He literally told me not to be near to her family and i told him that you are being a racist. He was like come on prove me etc So i just thought its a waste of time to argue something that they will never understand. He preferred any of the Palestinian men or women to marry just only the same country and preferred to marry cousins. so i just move on because my effort for her is worth nothing and she never see any good in me because shes too cultural in arab stuff.

Believe me, i have tried many times and they in fact choose a man better than me which i can say they are obviously better than me because i have no right to be arrogant to beat them. So they never see any good in me and break my efforts. That does not mean i am not gonna give up, i will be carry on observing and see the pattern of what the common areas they have like i have mentioned in the first post about "seeing the correlation of women choosing a better men than a good men"

Thankssss

ardianto
04-26-2015, 04:29 PM
Assalamualaikum, Ahmad.

If someone could choose, normally he/she would choose the best. If a woman could choose a partner among two or more men, normally she would choose the best. But what is criteria of the best man?. It varies between one woman and another woman. So, you should not guess that criteria of the best man for a woman is like this or like that because it could make you act as someone else that would give a bad impact for yourself.

My late wife (she had passed away) was a beautiful girl who got many suitors who competed with each other. But instead of accept one of them she chose to come to me who didn't try to get her. So, basically I didn't get her, but she got me.

I was still study in that time and haven't had income, while all of those men already had jobs which some of them had big income. Few of them also had better looking than me. Then what made me became the best for her?. I always helped her whenever she needed help without I ever tried to get her. Contrast with those men who gave her many things with purpose to get her.

Yes, Ahmad, criteria of the best man for a woman can be surprising. So my advice is always be yourself because you must be have your own advantage that will make you become the best in the eyes of a woman. If you tried to compete with another man, then you would 'copy' this man and you would lose your advantage.

One more. My late wife was not my first future wife. There was another girl before who then decided to not marry me due to some reasons. But I remember what people around me said, "The world is not as small as leaf, there are many women in the world".

Yeah, there are many other women in the world which one of them then will become your wife. :)

MuslimInshallah
04-26-2015, 04:43 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Abdul,

Mmm… racism… well, according to the Ontario Human Rights Commission:

There is no fixed definition of racial discrimination. However, it has been described as any distinction, conduct or action, whether intentional or not, but based on a person’s race, which has the effect of imposing burdens on an individual or group, not imposed upon others or which withholds or limits access to benefits available to other members of society. Race need only be a factor for racial discrimination to have occurred...

Racism is a wider phenomenon than racial discrimination...

Racism is an ideology that either directly or indirectly asserts that one group is inherently superior to others. It can be openly displayed in racial jokes and slurs or hate crimes but it can be more deeply rooted in attitudes, values and stereotypical beliefs. In some cases, these are unconsciously held and have become deeply embedded in systems and institutions that have evolved over time. Racism operates at a number of levels, in particular, individual, systemic and societal.

Source: http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/racial-disc...ism-fact-sheet

(gently) I think it is laudable for you to want to break down barriers, but I would ask you to consider not going to an extreme. Because then you may end up causing injustice. I myself have married men of different groups than my own, and I am continuing a tradition that started several generations ago in my family. We have crossed ethnic, class, national and religious lines. (smile) There is much to be said for mixing. But there are also goodnesses that can come out of marrying closer to home.

(smile) Peace, Ahmad.

May Allah, the Sublime, Help us to overcome our barriers and difficulties and find the Path to Gardens under which rivers flow.

ardianto
04-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Few cultures indeed, forbid their people to marry people from other ethnics or races. Maybe brother Ahmad Abdulaziz is coming from culture like this and he tries to fight this custom through decide to marry a woman only from different ethnic.

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-26-2015, 05:54 PM
brother ardianto

yes you are entirely correct. I come from a very close minded culture with pointless talk against other race. One thing they may say, "oh, my culture is better than other culture etc etc" Wallahi, there is so much arrogance and ignorance in it.

I need to break it inshaaAllah and stop whatever the forefathers before has passed on the ideology of racism.

Allah has mentioned in the Quran, Prophet Muhammad S.A.W has condemned racism and has mentioned about racism in his last sermon. Bilal has the great opportunity to become the first bilal to utter the azan.

ardianto
04-26-2015, 06:06 PM
brother ardianto

yes you are entirely correct. I come from a very close minded culture with pointless talk against other race. One thing they may say, "oh, my culture is better than other culture etc etc" Wallahi, there is so much arrogance and ignorance in it.

I need to break it inshaaAllah and stop whatever the forefathers before has passed on the ideology of racism.

Allah has mentioned in the Quran, Prophet Muhammad S.A.W has condemned racism and has mentioned about racism in his last sermon. Bilal has the great opportunity to become the first bilal to utter the azan.
If you are not racist you should not differentiate between your race or ethnic with other race or ethnic.

If you decide to marry only with woman from other race or ethnic, it's mean you are racist toward your own race and ethnic, bro.

:)

Karl
04-27-2015, 12:25 AM
Where did you get the crazy idea that marrying of your own race is racism, Ahmad? Most people including myself think it is normal to marry their own race. Also mixing races is a kind of genocide because both races have been destroyed in the process. The Zionists are spreading pro miscegenation propaganda to destroy cultural, racial and national identity. So to cooperate with the miscegenation agenda you are playing into the Zionists hands.
Many races that look very different from each other in size and proportion are incompatible when mixed. They will produce freaky looking offspring often with health and identity problems. I have forbidden my offspring to marry outside our race for these reasons.

ardianto
04-27-2015, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Where did you get the crazy idea that marrying of your own race is racism,
People in his culture forbid him to get marry with someone from other race or ethnic, and he just tries to fight this.

Also mixing races is a kind of genocide because both races have been destroyed in the process.
And now you are being racist through your statement.

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-27-2015, 03:22 AM
Most people including myself think it is normal to marry their own race. Also mixing races is a kind of genocide because both races have been destroyed in the process.
Well well, actually it's yourself who is a zionist who dosent want people to mix and basically it has to be Israeli only marriage.

Many races that look very different from each other in size and proportion are incompatible when mixed. They will produce freaky looking offspring often with health and identity problems. I have forbidden my offspring to marry outside our race for these reasons.
You have no evidence and I am very sure you are not aware of mixing races has its own benefits. Says all how you don't really see the perspective of two different race unites each other. And that being said on your statement, that is a very racist remark.

Islam allows it because there is evidence based on the truth and the reality we see.

If you decide to marry only with woman from other race or ethnic, it's mean you are racist toward your own race and ethnic, bro.
How am I racist if I am from my own race if I don't want to marry my own race? I think you don't really get the meaning of racism. Let me put it that way, black says black is better than white. That's racist. If it is black says black is better than black. How is that defined as racism??????

Scimitar
04-27-2015, 04:55 AM
Where did you get the crazy idea that marrying of your own race is racism, Ahmad? Most people including myself think it is normal to marry their own race. Also mixing races is a kind of genocide because both races have been destroyed in the process. The Zionists are spreading pro miscegenation propaganda to destroy cultural, racial and national identity. So to cooperate with the miscegenation agenda you are playing into the Zionists hands.
very strange... i cite to you the example of Abraham pbuh, who married his kinswoman, Sarah - she could not fall pregnant so she gave her servant woman to Abraham, so he could father a child and therefore continue his lineage - the slave woman was Hajar - and she was Egyptian, unlike Abraham and Sarah...

Abraham and Hajar's child was mixed race, and he fathered the Arab nation.

What's your point again?

You should really think HARD before you write nonsense bro Karl,

Scimi

ardianto
04-27-2015, 02:18 PM
How am I racist if I am from my own race if I don't want to marry my own race? I think you don't really get the meaning of racism. Let me put it that way, black says black is better than white. That's racist. If it is black says black is better than black. How is that defined as racism??????
If you prefer to marry White woman or Black woman, it's okay. It's called preference. But if you have attitude "I will marry a woman from any race except my race", this is racism because you discriminate one race although this is your own race.

The correct attitude if you are not racist is "No matter from which race this woman, if she can be the right wife, I will marry her". You should avoid discrimination.

Karl
04-28-2015, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
People in his culture forbid him to get marry with someone from other race or ethnic, and he just tries to fight this.
That still doesn't however change the fact that wanting to breed with one's own kind is NOT "racism". If you still want to insist that that is "racist" then so be it, I'm a racist and proud of it.

And now you are being racist through your statement.
Well if mentioning that mongrelisation is genocide of races is racism then you NEED "racism" to preserve races. I'd never tolerate my own offspring hybridizing with a different race, particularly one disparate in morphology and size. They'd be shamed and disowned AT BEST.

Karl
04-28-2015, 01:40 AM
Well well, actually it's yourself who is a zionist who dosent want people to mix and basically it has to be Israeli only marriage.
I'm nothing like a Zionist. The Jews are promoting race mixing between NON Jews for the purpose of dysgenics which leads to many degeneracies including lower intelligence and physical disproportion, while most Jews THEMSELVES do not wish to race mix. They realise that race mixing is catastrophic for the survival of enemy races, hence why Jews encourage non Jew races to mongrelize. I on the other hand don't feel it's my concern what those not of my own race do, they can mongrelize themselves to death for all I care. I am just against my own race mongrelizing with alien races and I will do everything in my ability to stop my own family indulging in such degenerate behaviour.

You have no evidence and I am very sure you are not aware of mixing races has its own benefits. Says all how you don't really see the perspective of two different race unites each other. And that being said on your statement, that is a very racist remark.
The more I see those screaming "RACISM!!" when in fact there ISN'T racism the more hostile I feel towards the left wing instigated anti-racism agenda. These days I just don't even care if I get labelled "racist". If it means me keeping my own race's genetic integrity in tact then I just don't CARE about being labelled a racist. There is also more than enough evidence out there to show that miscegenation is dysgenical, not advantageous. It often causes various health problems of all kind not to mention lowering of intelligence too. Then there is the issue of morphology and size. Being Germanic I am big, sturdy and athletic in build and these features are something I am proud of RETAINING. It would be completely incompatible if for example I were to hybridize with an extraneous race that was puny, cute and small. They would ruin my impressive militant features while at the same time my features would ruin their diminutive dainty cuteness. This would all be manifested in the abominable hybrids. It would be a lose-lose outcome and analogously incompatible and insane as wanting to mix an Alsatian or Rottweiler with a Chihuahua or Papillon.

Islam allows it because there is evidence based on the truth and the reality we see.
I am not entirely sure if you are correct on that but I can at least tell you one thing: *I* WON'T allow *MY* offspring to mongrelize, PERIOD. And that's all that matters to me. Furthermore, my position is completely within the teachings of Islam too which states that offspring should be respectful of parents!

No, you got it all wrong. Racism is institutionalised oppression of a particular race or group of races, whereas individualised dislike of a different race is really only prejudice or discrimination, NOT racism. To be racially prejudiced also DOESN'T mean to say that that prejudice need be confined to races not of your own. If you are deliberately singling out your own race in a negative way then you ARE being racially prejudiced. You are being racially prejudiced against your own race. Also race is not as simple as black vs white. There's a lot more to it than that that are also much more important. In fact skin colour per se is only a more superficial thing. The most significant race markers are actually SIZE and MORPHOLOGY. When I say that I am against miscegenation, I am NOT only referring to blacks (such as Negros and Indians) I ALSO am against miscegenation with different white races as well. Being merely "white" doesn't automatically qualify for acceptable criterion. They must be strictly of my own actual RACE.

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-28-2015, 02:56 AM
That still doesn't however change the fact that wanting to breed with one's own kind is NOT "racism". If you still want to insist that that is "racist" then so be it, I'm a racist and proud of it.
Thats it. You are full of ignorance and the first disobedience to Allah is racism. Recap how Iblis disobeyed Allah to prostrate Adam and he says hes better than Adam just because he is made of fire.

aaannnnddd thank you so much for the information coming out from your brain. I could not recall how little knowledge coming from you so that would not be enough for me and others to learn from you. I guess its better for you to give that information to devil's :) so you could not be any happier with that ignorance of yourself.

Scimitar
04-28-2015, 03:13 AM
you did not respond to my post. I threw your idea of mixed breeding nonsense into the bin using clear evidence from the life of Prophet Abraham pbuh.

How do you respond? or do you choose to ignore that and stick to your wayward opinion?

Scimi

Karl
04-28-2015, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
you did not respond to my post. I threw your idea of mixed breeding nonsense into the bin using clear evidence from the life of Prophet Abraham pbuh.

How do you respond? or do you choose to ignore that and stick to your wayward opinion?

Scimi
I didn't think your comment was really worth commenting on. I simply don't care for your pseudoscientific argument in favour of miscegenation. Look, if you personally wish to do that then FINE, none of my business, and I have NO intention in stopping you. Whether Islam "allows" it or not is also besides the point as far as I'm concerned. Just because Islam allows something doesn't mean to say one HAS to do it! The fact still remains that I can nonetheless choose NOT to miscegenate if I so wish! I can preserve my racial purity and continue to retain my size and morphological features in my offspring if I wish, and no arrogant leftist busybody will dare stop me either! I'd rather see my race go EXTINCT than for us ever to have to desperately resort to hybridization. I don't care what prophet Abraham pbuh did, nor do I care what miscegenation customs the Arabs supposedly have. I'M not Arabic, I'm Germanic and I do things different. I regard miscegenation for my kind to be a very serious mental illness and I fiercely FORBID my family to do it. There will be VERY serious consequences if they ever do. Have I made myself very CLEAR here?? I don't CARE if your "science" claims I'm "stubborn and ignorant". I JUST DON'T CARE!:D

Also, there is not one race of Arab, there are many. That's why they come in many different shapes and sizes, from races of big mighty warriors to doe eyed little cuties.

Scimitar
04-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Bro karl, you are ranting like a latter day maniac. You've not even dealt with the points in my post.

I have no issue with you "preserving your racial purity" lol - what I have an issue with is you claiming that racial mixing leads to disabled children and stuff like that - that is absolute nonsense... do you even know how diverse human DNA is? I can tell you that your own bloodline is not pure, depsite appearances, and if you wish to challenge that, prove it by doing a paternal DNA test and prepare to be shocked.

Heck, a few years ago, a male revert posted how his father was a racist, so he got his father a DNA test for his birthday or Christmas, his father took the test and discovered he had black in him... that shut him up. I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is, or shut up because right now you look like a complete idiot for thinking that racial purity leads to a better gene pool. idiotic, considering downs syndrome always happens within children descended from the same racial groups - going from that alone - it's obvious that your silly theories are nothing but bias, racist bias.

Scimi

Scimitar
04-28-2015, 02:11 PM
Karl,

i cite to you the example of Abraham pbuh, who married his kinswoman, Sarah - she could not fall pregnant so she gave her servant woman to Abraham, so he could father a child and therefore continue his lineage - the slave woman was Hajar - and she was Egyptian, unlike Abraham and Sarah...

Abraham and Hajar's child was mixed race, and he fathered the Arab nation.

What's your point again?

You should really think HARD before you write nonsense bro Karl,

Scimi
this post places you in the proverbial corner... now you may choose to ignore it - but the members can clearly see what you are doing when you choose to ignore validated information in lieu of your bias... it makes you look compromised as a Muslim.

How do you respond, to:

1) the quote in this post

2) the idea that you are compromising your ability to understand Islam as a peaceful religion which accepts and integrates all peoples into it?

Scimi

Karl
04-29-2015, 01:47 AM
Bro karl, you are ranting like a latter day maniac. You've not even dealt with the points in my post.

I have no issue with you "preserving your racial purity" lol - what I have an issue with is you claiming that racial mixing leads to disabled children and stuff like that - that is absolute nonsense... do you even know how diverse human DNA is? I can tell you that your own bloodline is not pure, depsite appearances, and if you wish to challenge that, prove it by doing a paternal DNA test and prepare to be shocked.

Heck, a few years ago, a male revert posted how his father was a racist, so he got his father a DNA test for his birthday or Christmas, his father took the test and discovered he had black in him... that shut him up. I challenge you to put your money where your mouth is, or shut up because right now you look like a complete idiot for thinking that racial purity leads to a better gene pool. idiotic, considering downs syndrome always happens within children descended from the same racial groups - going from that alone - it's obvious that your silly theories are nothing but bias, racist bias.

Scimi
There have been many studies (those conducted by non leftist and non mongrel propagandists of course) that have shown that hybridization of different hominin races leads to all kinds of health problems, lowering of intelligence, not to mention PHYSICAL DISPROPORTION too, which as far as I'm concerned is even WORSE still.

You have NO evidence to arrogantly claim that my bloodline is not pure. And FYI, I HAVE had a DNA test done and I can assure that I am 100% GERMANIC! -- a particular RACE of Germanic too. You don't even know me or what race I am. The odds are is that you have never even seen a member of my race as we keep to ourselves in isolation and are only a few thousand in number -- plenty of course to maintain healthy genetic variation! Our family have for thousands of years considered it to be the most ultimate sin to mongrelize (particularly with a completely alien race) and I can guarantee you that we will NEVER change our minds on that.

In regards to your revert whose father discovered he had recessive negro genes in him, I'm not denying that ever happens because it does of course happen, but I can assure you that I have no alien hominin genetics that have tainted my bloodline. Incidentally, as much as I despise and utterly forbid miscegenation, I would actually at least consider it a far less abomination to hybridize with a sub-Saharan negro than a south or southeast Asian, because at least the negro's size and morphology would ensure that I would maintain my athletic big sturdy strong size, whereas an Asian would gracilize and therefore effeminize and destroy my looks and make my offspring look softer, smaller and punier and the males start to look like homosexuals. For me that is the most ultimate abomination and something I would promptly weed out if somehow such a physical trait ever surfaced. As far as my race is concerned loss of sturdiness, size and strength is even much worse than the issue of intelligence loss.

You are also downright lying when you talk about various degenerative conditions being the result of breeding within a race. These conditions result when there is too much inbreeding within immediate family members, NOT the race as a whole!! And Downs Syndrome has been proven to be something that can occur quite randomly, regardless of whether there's been miscegenation of not. Downs Syndrome people are just randomly flawed products -- they are the result of an accidental chromosome addition in a sex cell.

Naturally I would expect someone of your pro-mongrelizing mentality to put the fangs right into this, but have a read anyway:

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-dire...cial-breeding/

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-29-2015, 02:29 AM
Wow. You are seriously deluded. I don't know how really naive and your intelligence has been lowered. Surprising to say you are apparently germanic. But then you are not because that's really dumb to be better than other. I guess you don't really have that knowledge of Islam because I don't see you be fit for it. Take your brain somewhere else.

We are children of Adam. We all carry his genes till now. The reason why we have many different races because they all are subject to Allah's creation which you are nothing to defy his creations. HE creates anything impossible to possible and all that is a test to us.

He created you to be "apparently" germanic and you have eyes to see different races as a test to you but you chose to be **** ignorant and pride full against other races. You even forget we all came from Adam.

Lets say, 2 nego married couple gave a birth to a white child when their lineage from their forefathers before are all nego. That's an example of Allah 's decision.

From what I can see, you are pretty much compromised as a Muslim and I can see that you carry that much ignorance pride of iblees.

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-29-2015, 02:40 AM
He whose heart has an atom-weight of kibr (pride and arrogance) will not enter Paradise.” (Muslim)

Karl
04-29-2015, 04:28 AM
Wow. You are seriously deluded. I don't know how really naive and your intelligence has been lowered. Surprising to say you are apparently germanic. But then you are not because that's really dumb to be better than other. I guess you don't really have that knowledge of Islam because I don't see you be fit for it. Take your brain somewhere else.

We are children of Adam. We all carry his genes till now. The reason why we have many different races because they all are subject to Allah's creation which you are nothing to defy his creations. HE creates anything impossible to possible and all that is a test to us.

He created you to be "apparently" germanic and you have eyes to see different races as a test to you but you chose to be **** ignorant and pride full against other races. You even forget we all came from Adam.

Lets say, 2 nego married couple gave a birth to a white child when their lineage from their forefathers before are all nego. That's an example of Allah 's decision.

From what I can see, you are pretty much compromised as a Muslim and I can see that you carry that much ignorance pride of iblees.

To begin with, Just because I have pointed out that I'm Germanic I nonetheless NEVER said that my race is inherently "superior" to a different race of hominin (nor any other living creature for that matter). I am merely different. I regard myself as no more inherently superior to a common bug (even though I am more intelligent).

Yes, it says in the quran that "humankind" is the creation of Allah and that all are descendants of Adam (Earth). Don't however take old testament stories such as Noah and the ark too literally, they were only meant as poetic parables written in grandiose exaggerated language. We do need to remember that in the time before Muhammed (phuh), "humankind" by the context of the time was generally understood to mean the races of the near Asian locale, as was the story of Noah's flood, it was just a local flood because it is impossible to flood the entire planet and fit all the planet's animals in one ark! Many alien races from far away foreign lands were not even known about. So it's a matter of interpretation and opinion what at the time was meant by "humankind". I do not accept that I am descended from Adam in the literal sense and I won't tolerate being co-opted by any other race or races (white or otherwise) into some united globalist hominin collective that wishes to fanatically insist that all humans are of the "same species". If all humans are the same species then I for one refuse to be referred to as human.

As one who is utterly convinced by polygenism principles I simply do not accept that I have common ancestors with those of different races, particularly completely alien races. I believe that different races have completely independent lineages from completely independent breeding pairs. Not sure if you are right that I was never really "fit" for embracing Islam (the uncivilized barbarian savage that I am)...so what are you asking me to do then? Persuade me to apostatize because of my firm inexorable position on race?

Note well too that Germanic is NOT the same and one as white. While a Germanic is inherently white, a white is not necessarily Germanic/Nordic. There are some races that are light in skin colour but not Germanic.

In regard to your reference to Negros... if two Negros (or two Asians for that matter) produced a Nordic looking child, while it would be extremely rare there is a fully scientific explanation for this phenomenon, and that is that both parent's lineages would have at some point been subjected to the abomination of miscegenation carried out by irresponsible race traitors. The Nordic physical features may have been kept recessive for a time only to suddenly show in the offspring of some successive generation.

Scimitar
04-29-2015, 12:52 PM
Germanic tribes are not pure - there is no such thing as pure race. Simply because through the passage of time, all peoples have at some point inter mingled. Your own pride for being Germanic seems ill founded considering you are of Indo-Aryan stock, meaning your people settled in India at one point, mixed and then travelled northward to become the germanic peoples... I am surprised you are ignorant of that FACT.

So you wanting to preserve racial purity is not justified on that ground.

Further, Islamically, during the expansion of the Muslim empire, the influx of new Muslims from different lands saw many ethnically diverse Muslims marry each other, have children and carry on normally... the very fact that Prophet's themselves have been known to marry outside of their race and father entire nations from these is a sure fire factor that you have bought into the deceptions of dunya.

Oh well, to each their own I guess. And I don't mean racial "own"... lol

Scimi

ardianto
04-29-2015, 01:24 PM
I HAVE had a DNA test done and I can assure that I am 100% GERMANIC!
As Malayan Mongoloid I am not as tall as you, not as white as you, I have no blonde hair, my eyes is not blue. But I am happy with my physical appearance.

So, if you are Germanic then why?. I am not jealous to your physical appearance.

ardianto
04-29-2015, 04:05 PM
Brother Ahmad Abdulaziz story actually is almost contrast with my story. If bro Abdulaziz was rejected by an Arab girl, when I was young and unmarried I have ever rejected an Arab girl (Yemeni descendant) who approached me through pretend that I already had a future wife. It made her so ashamed and didn't want to talk to me again.

But that had nothing to do with race. I just didn't feel matched with her. If then I married a girl from my own race, that's not because I obligated myself to marry only with girl from my own race, but because I felt matched with her.

For me, race and ethnic is not important, but religion is very important. I didn't want to get an obstacle to get married if I fell in love with a non-Muslim girl. I have no preference which based on race or ethnic when I was looking for a wife. For me, a woman is still a woman, no matter from which race or ethnic she is.

Karl
04-29-2015, 11:02 PM
Germanic tribes are not pure - there is no such thing as pure race. Simply because through the passage of time, all peoples have at some point inter mingled. Your own pride for being Germanic seems ill founded considering you are of Indo-Aryan stock, meaning your people settled in India at one point, mixed and then travelled northward to become the germanic peoples... I am surprised you are ignorant of that FACT.

So you wanting to preserve racial purity is not justified on that ground.

Further, Islamically, during the expansion of the Muslim empire, the influx of new Muslims from different lands saw many ethnically diverse Muslims marry each other, have children and carry on normally... the very fact that Prophet's themselves have been known to marry outside of their race and father entire nations from these is a sure fire factor that you have bought into the deceptions of dunya.

Oh well, to each their own I guess. And I don't mean racial "own"... lol

Scimi
You have no evidence that all the Germanics are not pure. The Franks even ate Muslims during the Crusades and you think a civilised race would want to breed with them? Germanics did breed with each other eg Anglo Saxons and Vikings mixing with Goths but that was considered radical enough. They were generally very tribal.
I know people who have looked all over India searching for Germanic people there. And have spent years there and the only Germanics they encountered were tourists or ones that stayed on after the British Raj. The first whites to enter India were the Greeks not Germanic people.
That Aryan story is a lie. They were a tribe from Ariana modern day Iran. Their old name was the Hyksos and they conquered Egypt with chariots with blades and demonized the old god Set and replaced him with the Sun god Ra. They conquered the north of India in 2000 BC and the local Indians called them Aryans (meaning "noble ones"). The only Germanics that conquered India was the British Empire thousands of years later. The British and the Nazis propagated the Aryan lie for propaganda reasons 1 is that they had an ancient foot hold in the East so they had a right to be there. 2 that they were a very sophisticated people for thousands of years. But it is all a lie as the Germanics were simple primitive barbarians living in disorganised bands fighting amongst themselves for thousands of years and only became civilised relatively recently. The sophisticated tribes and war masters that built great empires were not Germanics, they were foreign races. The Germanics started to rise in sophistication and organisation at the time they overthrew the Roman Empire. The Germanics are still barbarous but their gift is their ability to absorb foreign culture and technology and even religion very quickly in the pursuit of conquest. The downside is that many of them have been assimilated and are loyal to Zionism, cultural Marxism and modern Jewish culture because of the Zionist conquest of Europe post ww2.
I find it odd you siding with British and Nazi propaganda as all the Muslims I have talked to knew these lies and have always rebutted them. It was the Iranians that were the ancient sophisticated civilization that conquered North India.

MuslimInshallah
04-30-2015, 01:41 AM
Assalaamu alaikum Karl,

(cheerful) Well, I'm a mongrel (twinkle. With some Germanic, incidentally). So I guess that I'm an abomination. (smile) And my children must be even more abominable, I suppose.

(smile) Fortunately, what Allah requires of me (and them), is that we try our mongrel best. (softly) Only taqwa counts…

All else is illusion.

May Allah, the Designer and the Fashioner of Forms, open your heart to the beauty He has Created.

Karl
04-30-2015, 09:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum Karl,

(cheerful) Well, I'm a mongrel (twinkle. With some Germanic, incidentally). So I guess that I'm an abomination. (smile) And my children must be even more abominable, I suppose.

(smile) Fortunately, what Allah requires of me (and them), is that we try our mongrel best. (softly) Only taqwa counts…

All else is illusion.

May Allah, the Designer and the Fashioner of Forms, open your heart to the beauty He has Created.
Walaikum salam, Musliminshallah. I am not here to judge you. What your parents have done to you and what you have done to your own offspring is none of my business, so it is simply not up to me to judge you. I will however speak for myself though. I am inexorably intent on never allowing members of my family to hybridize with another race, PARTICULARLY one that is size-wise, physically and behaviourally dissimilar and therefore incompatible. And my offspring know full well that I have utterly forbidden them to hybridize otherwise there will be catastrophic consequences for them (which I will not mention here). Such an act as far as I'm concerned is an utterly disrespectful and insulting slap in the face to my ancestors who all have each played their part in being a responsible preserver of our race's untainted lineage. Aesthetics and common sense comes into it a lot. It is sheer insanity to want to mix a Rottweiler or Alsatian with a Chihuahua or Papillon, and that by analogy is what hybridizing a Germanic with an Asian is doing.

Karl
04-30-2015, 10:13 AM
As Malayan Mongoloid I am not as tall as you, not as white as you, I have no blonde hair, my eyes is not blue. But I am happy with my physical appearance.

So, if you are Germanic then why?. I am not jealous to your physical appearance.

Ardianto, I am VERY happy that you are happy with your own physical appearance. Good for you! :) And let me set things straight here: Even though I look completely different to you and would stand out in one of your streets like a big sore toe, of COURSE I am no BETTER than you. Better is NOT a synonym for different! In your own independent right I am sure you possess many appealing physical attributes. In fact I think that South East Asians are aesthetically physically pleasing and amazingly cute as a button, BUT you look best staying racially untainted by hybridizing with us Germanics, who are by massive comparison big, sturdy, and hard-featured. The two very disparate physiologies of our races are simply incompatible. :)

ardianto
04-30-2015, 01:40 PM
Ardianto, I am VERY happy that you are happy with your own physical appearance. Good for you! :) And let me set things straight here: Even though I look completely different to you and would stand out in one of your streets like a big sore toe, of COURSE I am no BETTER than you. Better is NOT a synonym for different! In your own independent right I am sure you possess many appealing physical attributes. In fact I think that South East Asians are aesthetically physically pleasing and amazingly cute as a button, BUT you look best staying racially untainted by hybridizing with us Germanics, who are by massive comparison big, sturdy, and hard-featured. The two very disparate physiologies of our races are simply incompatible. :)
Faculty of economics actually was not my first choice because when I was in high school I had a dream to become anthropologist. I always had high score in anthropology. Of course I know about racial diversity.

Karl, you must be taller than me, your skin color must be lighter than me. But, it's because you are Germanic-Caucasoid, while I am Malayan-Mongoloid. Of course we have different physical features. Yes, I am happy with my physical appearance because if compared with other people from my race, I am not short and my skin is not dark.

Karl
05-01-2015, 01:08 AM
I had read somewhere that there are over 200 main racial divisions in Indonesia alone, so it's not at all surprising that you say you yourself are of a differing height and skin colour to some others there.

The still common claim that Germanics are "Caucasoid" is faulty and outdated. The only true Caucasoid races are those that originally came from the Caucasus region, and these people are more Slavic rather than Germanic.

ardianto
05-01-2015, 03:49 AM
I had read somewhere that there are over 200 main racial divisions in Indonesia alone, so it's not at all surprising that you say you yourself are of a differing height and skin colour to some others there.
The correct is, there are more than 200 ethnic group which divided by culture and custom. But there are only two indigenous races in Indonesia. The majority are Malayan which not pure Mongoloid, and minority who live in eastern part are Melanesian which related to Pacific Islander people.

The still common claim that Germanics are "Caucasoid" is faulty and outdated. The only true Caucasoid races are those that originally came from the Caucasus region, and these people are more Slavic rather than Germanic.
I know the difference between people of Caucasus region and people from western Europe. But term "Caucasoid" is still used until now for White people. You can see in American movie which police use term "Caucasian" for White.

The term "Mongoloid" itself was taken from "Mongolia". But later anthropologists realize that Mongolian people actually have less physical features compared with other mongoloid. Mongolian are big and tall, few of them even blonde. many of them have Caucasian face feature although with slanted eyes.

By the way, Karl, although I know the difference between one race and other races, for me human are still human. So I would not mind if my sons want to marry Black or White women.

Karl
05-02-2015, 02:12 AM
The correct is, there are more than 200 ethnic group which divided by culture and custom. But there are only two indigenous races in Indonesia. The majority are Malayan which not pure Mongoloid, and minority who live in eastern part are Melanesian which related to Pacific Islander people.

I know the difference between people of Caucasus region and people from western Europe. But term "Caucasoid" is still used until now for White people. You can see in American movie which police use term "Caucasian" for White.

The term "Mongoloid" itself was taken from "Mongolia". But later anthropologists realize that Mongolian people actually have less physical features compared with other mongoloid. Mongolian are big and tall, few of them even blonde. many of them have Caucasian face feature although with slanted eyes.

By the way, Karl, although I know the difference between one race and other races, for me human are still human. So I would not mind if my sons want to marry Black or White women.
Yes the travel book I got the info from was probably wrong.

Here is some interesting info from Wiki (Wiki can't be trusted but anyways)

"Most Native Indonesians are genetically close to Asians while the more eastern one goes how more people show Melanesian affinity. Geneticist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza claims that there is a genetic division between East and Southeast Asians.[18] In a like manner, Zhou Jixu agrees that there is a physical difference between these two populations.[19] Other geneticists have found evidence for four separate populations, carrying distinct sets of non-recombining Y chromosome lineages, within the traditional Mongoloid category: North Asians, Han Chinese, Japanese and Southeast Asians.[20] The complexity of genetic data has led to doubt about the usefulness of the concept of a Mongoloid race itself, since distinctive East Asian features may represent separate lineages and arise from environmental adaptations or retention of common proto-Eurasian ancestral characteristics.[21]"

I suppose the term Mongoloid and all the other 19th century terms are out of date as genetic knowledge is getting very accurate and the codes can be read of every individual. Think of the Mongol Genghis Kahn and his folk, they had nothing in common with Indonesians but South Asians look fairly close to South East Asians.

And you talk of the rare blonde Mongol, probably a hybrid with a Viking. Even in New Zealand there is a legend that some Vikings got down here and that's why there are some red haired Maori here. Some people even believe the Norse were here before the Polynesians. Who knows...Antarctica could be the lost continent of Atlantis, there are just too many holes in history.

So you don't feel right mixing with another race but you don't mind your sons mixing? Be honest, how would you feel about your sons bringing home some big white knuckle dragging women or big heavy set negresses? Think of your grandchildren.

BTW Don't trust anthropology books and info on the net too much as they are politically manipulated by Cultural Marxists often these days. Reds control lots of academic institutions and universities in the West. Scientific information proven fact from many politically different nations is more trustworthy.

saif-uddin
05-02-2015, 07:23 AM

I have found some correlations among the women and i am not the best to judge. Allah is the one who judge. I am trying to get married because i am 25 years old which is quite late.

I have not found any women because the reason is that they tend to pick a better man than me. SubhanAllah i have seen this trend across the world. I refuse to marry my own race/nation because i am against racism.

wasalaaam
:wasalam:

Marrying from your own race/nation does not mean one is Racist.

:jz:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!