/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can MuslimHands / IslamicRelief be trusted to pay your Zakat ?

Jannat Seeker
04-27-2015, 09:07 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brothers & sisters,

Just wanted to know if charities like MuslimHands / IslamicRelief can be trusted to pay your Zakat or any other donations ?

Your valuable comments would be really appreciated. Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
salaam7
04-27-2015, 09:55 PM
Waalaikumasalam

Their good but uwt is btter they take 100 percent charity no fees uwt is ummah welfare trust

Very good charity group

Abz2000
04-28-2015, 07:50 PM
I've donated through Islamic relief regularly in the past and believe that they are very sincere, they have separate funds for each cause and they're good with feedback too.
I once called and a volunteer asked me which cause i wanted to pay to and i told her to put it in one where the charity could choose according to need, they didn't have one and she got me to choose from a few.
Next time i called, they already had a general fund.

Interpal also has a sponsor an orphan fund where you can feed, clothe and school a child, interpal give you regular updates on the chils and you can write to each other.
Was something like £25 for a whole month and you can also send extra gifts and treats if you like.
It's also good for your own kids to have a brother or sister whom they love only for the sake of Allah, and it gives them a firm understanding from a young age of how charity makes a huge difference.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!