/* */

PDA

View Full Version : after judgement day

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-28-2015, 11:39 AM
Salam alaikum,

I have watched one of the video as there was a man talking about the judgement day. He is from Saudi. He was saying there is a bridge towards jannah and hell fire is back of the earthen place where billions of people resurrected up there. The disbelievers are thrown back to hell from the back. The munafiq and the believers has to cross the bridge to jannah. Some of them will fall the bridge. The judgement has been ended and they have to cross the bridge. Those with superior iman will be there in a twink of an eye.

Once the crossing of the bridge is done, Allah says to the believers to stop before entering to jannah. Allah told them who has backbite, lying, etc has to be brought face to face where good deeds will be given to the person who was backbitten and the backbitten person 'bad deeds will be given to the backbiter. Same goes for the lying etc. Once it is been done, those with the good deeds disappeared has to go to hell fire and the good deeds people will enter paradise.

That information i got from the saudi brother. I was so confused and puzzled. Is there any hadeeth mentioning about it and the quran too? I thought on the land, where judgement has to be done and done over. Thats it. Khalas. Why there is more judgement after the crossing of the bridge?

That information nearly stamped my iman. I had to make sure.

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
04-28-2015, 11:56 AM
Just curious, what good, in the end, would a 'stamped out' iman do at the day if judgement?

The idea is a scary one. I suppose it should have been told differently in a way about the topic as mentioned in the Quran and then just to make us remember, ram it in with that story. ;D

Bottom line is, earth is where we make the correction and preparation. So now that you know, it will be best never to back bite etc. And if you have, best to go now, make your peace before it is made for you later.

You see, I suppose as you said, there were the categories, believers and non believers, then the varying degree of believers and their deeds or misdeeds, they still have to account for it. So I feel it is fair.

And better know now, than then.. :exhausted

:peace:

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-28-2015, 01:00 PM
Just curious, what good, in the end, would a 'stamped out' iman do at the day if judgement?
what i mean is that the people who have crossed the bridge and on the other land facing the paradise "gates" then Allah tells them stop. So the stamped out good people will be giving their good deeds to other people and the other people will give the bad deeds back.

I am really confused.

Zafran
04-29-2015, 04:49 AM
salaam

Judgement day is one long day - very long - I have read about the sirat(the bridge) in Al Ghazzalis "the rememberence of death".

peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmad_abdulaziz
04-29-2015, 05:46 AM
Wasalam. I meant is there any hadeeth about after judgement day before entering paradise?

ahmad_abdulaziz
04-30-2015, 04:01 PM
guys and gals....

pleasee helpppp, i am totally lost over what that man said and i am definitely paranoid because i did talk about people in the past but not as very bad. I lost count of how many people i did.

Insaanah
04-30-2015, 07:24 PM
:salam:

Is this the one?

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Do you know who is the bankrupt?" They said: "The bankrupt among us is one who has neither money with him nor any property". He said, "The real bankrupt of my Ummah would be he who would come on the Day of Resurrection with Salat, Saum and Sadaqah (charity), (but he will find himself bankrupt on that day as he will have exhausted the good deeds) because he reviled others, brought calumny against others, unlawfully devoured the wealth of others, shed the blood of others and beat others; so his good deeds would be credited to the account of those (who suffered at his hand). If his good deeds fall short to clear the account, their sins would be entered in his account and he would be thrown in the (Hell) Fire".

[Muslim].
Arabic/English book reference : Book 1, Hadith 218

Arabic text:

وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه، أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال‏:‏ ‏"‏‏:‏أتدرون من المفلس‏؟‏‏"‏ قالوا ‏:‏ المفلس فينا من لا درهم له ولا متاع فقال‏:‏ ‏"‏إن المفلس من أمتي يأتي يوم القيامة بصلاة وصيام وزكاة، ويأتي قد شتم هذا، وقذف هذا وأكل مال هذا، وسفك دم هذا، وضرب هذا، فيعطى هذا من حسناته، وهذا من حسناته، فإن فنيت حسناته قبل أن يقضي ما عليه، أخذ من خطاياهم فطرحت عليه، ثم طرح في النار‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

http://www.sunnah.com/riyadussaliheen/1/218

greenhill
05-01-2015, 10:56 AM
I have heard this hadeeth many a times before. Why is it not at the forefront of my thoughts, only Allah knows. I must make it a point to remember. It is a very important lesson. :peace:

The-Deist
05-01-2015, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmad_abdulaziz
Salam alaikum,

I have watched one of the video as there was a man talking about the judgement day. He is from Saudi. He was saying there is a bridge towards jannah and hell fire is back of the earthen place where billions of people resurrected up there. The disbelievers are thrown back to hell from the back. The munafiq and the believers has to cross the bridge to jannah. Some of them will fall the bridge. The judgement has been ended and they have to cross the bridge. Those with superior iman will be there in a twink of an eye.

Once the crossing of the bridge is done, Allah says to the believers to stop before entering to jannah. Allah told them who has backbite, lying, etc has to be brought face to face where good deeds will be given to the person who was backbitten and the backbitten person 'bad deeds will be given to the backbiter. Same goes for the lying etc. Once it is been done, those with the good deeds disappeared has to go to hell fire and the good deeds people will enter paradise.

That information i got from the saudi brother. I was so confused and puzzled. Is there any hadeeth mentioning about it and the quran too? I thought on the land, where judgement has to be done and done over. Thats it. Khalas. Why there is more judgement after the crossing of the bridge?

That information nearly stamped my iman. I had to make sure.

Thanks
Rayan Fawzi Arab?

saif-uddin
05-02-2015, 07:28 AM
The Siraat is Haqq/True,

and as stated Judgement day will be long,

The Terror of that day will cause everyone to think about none other than themselves!

Subhanallah,

saif-uddin
05-02-2015, 07:31 AM
http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=5951

It is Obligatory/Fardh to believe in the Siraat (The Bridge that crosses over Jahannam/Hell)

refer to the link above for detailed proofs from Quran and Sunnah.

:jz:

ahmad_abdulaziz
05-02-2015, 08:13 PM
Salaam,

thank you all for your replies.

The answer is correct based on the bridge.

What i meant is that i was talking about further judgement after people have crossed the bridge before entering paradise.

thanks

~ Sabr ~
06-26-2015, 11:15 AM
:salamext:

Yes it is true. That is what will happen.

greenhill
06-26-2015, 03:40 PM
Reading this again, I think I see your confusion.. it has forced me to think again base on the facts stated by fellow members.

The parts right up to the crossing of the bridge is about our faith in Allah and those who had none will not go further. Once we have crossed the bridge it becomes about your conduct and retribution, then you get your measure. If it's for the worse, there is still reprieve. That, once you have served your time, you will enter jannat.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!