/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Missed you all and IB

BeTheChange
05-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Asalamualykum

Am sorry i haven't posted or commented recently.

I don't want to make this thread about me but just wanted to let you all know i have missed you all!!

I hope you are all well and enjoying the little sun that we are getting (in UK), and for those outside UK, i still hope you are getting your vitamin D and enjoying the sun!

Ramadan's soon approaching so am sure we will all be busy - May Allah swa shower us all with greater understanding of our deen, of ourselves and help us all achieve our goals, and ultimately Jannah Ameen.

P.S - Don't worry am not after your vote lol ;D elections are coming and no, am not voting for anyone but Allah swa :statisfie

May Allah swa keep us united and help this forum run for many more years to come Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
05-01-2015, 06:42 PM
Hi I'm from the UK also so i thought I'd reply.

Welcome back and have a good one.

Well as the saying goes, April showers.. Although the hailstone was new lol.

Subhanallah

Jannat Seeker
05-01-2015, 07:54 PM
وَعَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Brother, welcome Back !
Yeah, enjoying the Sun when it's out.
Ramadan approaching, long hours fasting during summer time might make it bit difficult.
Hope ALLAH makes it easy for us. Ameen !

greenhill
05-02-2015, 02:54 AM
There'll come a time when Ramadan will be in winter for you guys... for us in the tropics, it is the same year in year out. Hot all the time making it a very thirsty affair..:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
05-02-2015, 07:59 PM
:wa:

Had a bit of vitamin D, however it keeps raining down here at unexpected times (Life of the UK lol).

Yes :ia: this forum will be run forever, after me another owner and so on. So it can benefit for generations to come!

MuslimInshallah
05-02-2015, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

however it keeps raining down here at unexpected times (Life of the UK lol). !

(grin) "England's green and pleasant land…" sounds so much nicer than "it rains all the time"…, doesn't it?

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

Yes :ia: this forum will be run forever, after me another owner and so on. So it can benefit for generations to come!
(smile) InshAllah!

(mildly) Perhaps we should be careful how we post, though… these posts are somewhat indelible. They could be embarrassing or even harmful for us, or even our offspring perhaps one day. Food for thought...

JazakAllah khairan for your work, Farhan.

And great to see you back, BeTheChange! May Allah Bless you!

ardianto
05-02-2015, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
There'll come a time when Ramadan will be in winter for you guys... for us in the tropics, it is the same year in year out. Hot all the time making it a very thirsty affair..:peace:
For us in the tropics, Ramadan is not always in the same time too. There are times when Ramadan is in dry season, there are times when Ramadan is in rainy season. It's because days in lunar Hijri calendar are less than days in solar Gregorian calendar.

Signor
05-06-2015, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum

Am sorry i haven't posted or commented recently.

I don't want to make this thread about me but just wanted to let you all know i have missed you all!!
Waalikum Assalaam

It comes natural to human being that they develop innate affinity for other living things and natural materials.It is a strong feeling which mankind can't resist even in stressful environments such as prison.

Thank you for remembering us.

May Allah swa shower us all with greater understanding of our deen, of ourselves and help us all achieve our goals, and ultimately Jannah
May Allah swa keep us united and help this forum run for many more years to come Ameen.
Aameen.

May I ask what does it mean by "swa" when you wrote Allah swa?I've seen people using Subḥānahu wa ta'āla,often abbreviated as "SWT" or "swt" but never stumble upon the meaning of "swa".

Umm Abed
05-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Wassalamu alaikum sister,

Missed you all too! Havent been posting either past few days.

Remember me in your duas, if you can.:wasalambo

BeTheChange
05-07-2015, 09:13 PM
Asalamaulykum everyone!

M.I.A - Jazahka Allah for your response! Weather's meant to be good next week, especially Tuesday and i've booked time off from work so looking forward to enjoying the sun in sha Allah! May i ask what MIA stands for?

JANNAT SEEKER - Ameen to dua. Allah swa make everything easy for us but we're blind and ungrateful and tend to complain a lot!

GREENHILL - If you drink milk, in sha Allah this will keep you re-hydrated.

To prove that milk is one of the most effective drinks to rehydrate with, Professor Roberts recruited a team of student volunteers from the University of Birmingham to exercise with her, “then rehydrate with three different drinks - milk, water and a sports drink. Milk stayed in the system for much longer than water or the sports drink”.

The reason, she explains, is because milk releases very slowly into the small intestine, so it is absorbed much more gradually into the bloodstream, helping the body retain fluid for longer. It also has a high number of electrolytes, including sodium and potassium, which are lost from the body when sweating.

Visit this link for more info >>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr...han-water.html

FARHAN - In sha Allah & Ameen to dua :-) Your doing a FANTASTIC job with admin team!

MUSLIM INSHAALLAH - Ameen to dua! Love your posts Alhamdulilah. May Allah swa protect you at all times Ameen.

ARDIANTO - May Allah swa give you energy this year to keep your fasts, keep you healthy and more importantly, strengthen your emaan Ameen.

SIGNOR - Sorry for the confusion. I mean exactly the same as the abbreviation SWT.

I use SWA out of habit - Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala. Really, it should be SWT. Hope that makes sense!

In sha Allah UMM ABED, i will remember you :-)

M.I.A.
05-07-2015, 10:10 PM
M.I.A. are my initials..

And I work at an ice cream and dessert shop..

Not a necessity but alhamdullillah.

Everybody needs the rain lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!