/* */

PDA

View Full Version : question about sin

ck1986
05-03-2015, 08:15 AM
I heard that in Gods eys lying,stealing,gossiping,cursing,murdering is all the same form of sin, nothing is greater or smaller,is this true

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
05-03-2015, 08:23 AM
No
It isn't true.
There are degrees even in murder.
God will take into account every single circumstance.

sister herb
05-03-2015, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ck1986
I heard that in Gods eys lying,stealing,gossiping,cursing,murdering is all the same form of sin, nothing is greater or smaller,is this true
From where you heard it? Who told you this or where did you read it?

BeTheChange
05-03-2015, 08:46 PM
There's many different types of sins and within the same sin i.e. lying is different scales.

Each act of a human being is judged depending on their inner intentions. Outer appearances can be deceiving - only Allah swa knows whats in our hearts.

Also, within hell and heaven there is different levels & more than one entry. The level of heaven or hell you enter depends on your goodness or badness (Allah judges).

We all have human desires, needs and wants - the challenge/test of this life is for every human being to act according to the laws that Allah (God) has ordained. For example, no lying, no backbiting, no stealing, no killing, not to hurt another human being's feelings and so on.

Some people give in to their human desires and others (who may - Allah swa knows best get the higher level of heaven), control and discipline their desires.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!