/* */

PDA

View Full Version : america shooting

M.I.A.
05-04-2015, 06:29 PM
http://news.sky.com/story/1477531/po...-cartoon-event

Seems like falling for bait but whatever.

Seems like every stratagem is used against us.

But they can't all be sheep or wolves.

...but it did not go against the law of the land.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Karl
05-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Do a bit of research, this has all been stirred up by Anti Islamic Jews. How low can they get?

Abz2000
05-05-2015, 05:43 AM
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'oon.
Seems the fbi always has contact with individuals it later catches at an act and displays as a trophy.

Anyways, may our intentions be for the sake of pleasing Allah and may He forgive our past when we sincerely repent and choose to walk aright - and reward us for being angered and acting when the beautiful way of life which He has enjoined is attacked.

English: Ali Unal(O Messenger!) We know indeed that the things (lies, mockery, and slanders) that they say grieve you: yet, it is not you that they deny (they cannot very well call you a liar since they themselves have called you ‘the trustworthy one’); rather, it is the signs and Revelations of God that the wrongdoers obstinately reject.

قَدْ نَعْلَمُ إِنَّهُ لَيَحْزُنُكَ الَّذِي يَقُولُونَ ۖ فَإِنَّهُمْ لَا يُكَذِّبُونَكَ وَلَٰكِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ يَجْحَدُونَ

We know that you, [O Muhammad], are saddened by what they say. And indeed, they do not call you untruthful, but it is the verses of Allah that the wrongdoers reject.

(yajhadoon means strive against)

M.I.A.
05-06-2015, 02:34 PM
The people responsible for the drawing contest have a history of critisising Islam..

And have always been bias in pushing an agenda.

My problem is why Texans didn't turn out with go pros and microphone's..

Rather than the action they have taken.

On a side note of freedom of speech I have posted on a sky news article and am still pending..

While relevant responses are already appearing.

I would lol but maybe its my paranoia kicking in again.

Anyway let's see where it goes.

Attachment 5459

Attachment 5460

Please no offence intended and as some of you know its almost the same as I always parrot.

...excuse the bad puns.

Wow, I really should learn how to use my phone..lol better quality pics may or may not improve the situation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!