/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

hisnameiszzz
05-05-2015, 12:43 PM
AOA brothers and sisters on Islamic Board,

I hope you are all well and are having a good week.

I just wanted to say a huge Jazakallah / thank you to each and everyone of you.

I joined this site about a year ago when my Iman was really weak thanks to my ongoing problems with the neighbours. I have started numerous threads in that time hoping to get a miraculous prayer but I have now conceded defeat. I am fully aware than none of you have a magical answer for me. I am sure I have bored some of you silly, and I am sure some of you will have thought "not him again". Ha, I don't blame you. I just didn't know what to do and I kept running on here hoping someone would be able to advise me. I've now realised that is not going to happen, so I shall stop starting new threads. I've decided to go to the GP and get myself checked out properly as I know I have made myself really poorly with the constant worrying and being on edge. I have also decided to gather enough courage and speak to my Imam about it. I know I am not going to get a magical answer, but I feel if I speak to him about what is going on, my thoughts and how depressed I feel, he might be able to show me the way so to speak.

I just wanted to say thank you to all that have read my posts. And I also wanted to say thank you to each of you that replied on my topics. I felt a sense of community on here and I loved how people tried their best to help me out by either doing research on my behalf or pointing me in the right direction even though they had no idea who I was. I also wanted to say a huge thank you and a huge shout out to all that have pm'd me with advice and support, especially sisters MUSLIMINSHALLAH and AYSHA who both have helped keep me sane over the last few months with huge pm's brimming with advice and support and supplications. I know I would probably have done something stupid if it was not for your constant support. I really appreciate everything you have done for me.

I love how forum members are happy to go out of their way to support people who are in need like myself and various others. You are all excellent examples of how Muslims should be. I am touched with all the support you have given me. I have found this website an excellent tool to find support on.

I hope you all keep up the good work, and I am sure I will be back on here from time to time. I think it's time I took some time out and concentrated on myself and started to really work on the problems I have as I am going through a very testing time in my life right now.

Please keep me in your prayers and I shall do the same.

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-05-2015, 06:29 PM
:wa:

Alhamdulilah glad to see this forum has helped you :). May Allah keep you steadfast on the deen, Ameen!

greenhill
05-06-2015, 12:29 AM
Wishing you all the best in achieving some peace. Hopefully it would not be prescription based. . . . :/ Hope to see you around still.:peace:

Signor
05-06-2015, 08:19 AM
Waalikum Assalam,

This could be a possible reason....

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The example of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.
Source: Sahih Bukhari 5665, Sahih Muslim 2586

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عَنْ النُّعْمَانِ بْنِ بَشِيرٍ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَثَلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ فِي تَوَادِّهِمْ وَتَرَاحُمِهِمْ وَتَعَاطُفِهِمْ مَثَلُ الْجَسَدِ إِذَا اشْتَكَى مِنْهُ عُضْوٌ تَدَاعَى لَهُ سَائِرُ الْجَسَدِ بِالسَّهَرِ وَالْحُمَّى

5665 صحيح البخاري كتاب الأدب باب رحمة الناس والبهائم
2586 صحيح مسلم كتاب البر والصلة والآداب باب تراحم المؤمنين وتعاطفهم وتعاضدهم

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
05-07-2015, 09:30 PM
May Allah swa guide you to the right path and provide comfort for you and your family.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for. Whilst it is important to reach out to people, i also think you need to reach out to Allah swa.

As human beings we are restricted in what we can do, offer and advise. Allah swa is always always listening to YOU! Never doubt his presence. Even if you feel a dua has not been answered. Maybe this is your test from Allah swa?

I wish you the best - if you need anything don't be afraid to ask!

May Allah swa strengthen the ummah Ameen

Insaanah
05-09-2015, 07:49 PM
:salam:

If you can, please do keep in touch by posting here, even if it be just once a week, just to let us know how you're getting on.

The brothers and sisters here are all here for you :ia:

I was speaking to someone about these verses today: Wallaahu ya3lamu wa antum laa ta3lamoon (Allah knows and you do not know). Sometimes, what might seem awful for us, might be best for us. Through it, perhaps Allah is purifying us:

It was narrated from Mus’ab bin Sa’d that his father, Sa’d bin Abu Waqqas, said:
“I said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which people are most severely tested?’ He said: ‘The Prophets, then the next best and the next best. A person is tested according to his religious commitment. If he is steadfast in his religious commitment, he will be tested more severely, and if he is frail in his religious commitment, his test will be according to his commitment. Trials will continue to afflict a person until they leave him walking on the earth with no sin on him.’”
حَدَّثَنَا يُوسُفُ بْنُ حَمَّادٍ الْمَعْنِيُّ، وَيَحْيَى بْنُ دُرُسْتَ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ مُصْعَبِ بْنِ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، سَعْدِ بْنِ أَبِي وَقَّاصٍ قَالَ قُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ أَىُّ النَّاسِ أَشَدُّ بَلاَءً قَالَ ‏ "‏ الأَنْبِيَاءُ ثُمَّ الأَمْثَلُ فَالأَمْثَلُ يُبْتَلَى الْعَبْدُ عَلَى حَسَبِ دِينِهِ فَإِنْ كَانَ فِي دِينِهِ صُلْبًا اشْتَدَّ بَلاَؤُهُ وَإِنْ كَانَ فِي دِينِهِ رِقَّةٌ ابْتُلِيَ عَلَى حَسَبِ دِينِهِ فَمَا يَبْرَحُ الْبَلاَءُ بِالْعَبْدِ حَتَّى يَتْرُكَهُ يَمْشِي عَلَى الأَرْضِ وَمَا عَلَيْهِ مِنْ خَطِيئَةٍ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade : Hasan (Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 4023
In-book reference : Book 36, Hadith 98
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4023

Don't ever give up with perseverance, trust in Allah, hope and dua.

May Allah rectify all your affairs, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!