/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Excelsior
05-12-2015, 11:55 PM
Hello, my name is Christopher. and i'm from California, USA. i am atheist,
but i am still interested in hearing a Muslim's perspective on certain things so i made this account.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
05-13-2015, 12:25 AM
Welcome to the forum.

There are lots of questions and threads on a fairly large variety of topics here. Do look them up and post your questions in the threads (if there are certain points you might want clarified).

Meanwhile do browse them and I wish you a fruitful stay.

:peace:

Iceee
05-13-2015, 04:33 AM
Salaam / Hello Brother Christopher

Welcome to IslamicBoard :welcome::welcome::welcome:

Yes, feel free to ask questions / start threads after searching the database incase the question you have has already been answered.

BeTheChange
05-13-2015, 11:02 AM
Welcome to the forum.

You've made a good choice, if i may say so :D.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you have time you can visit this site http://kalamullah.com/non-muslims.html to read about Islam.

Happy posting.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Excelsior
05-14-2015, 03:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Welcome to the forum.

You've made a good choice, if i may say so :D.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us. If you have time you can visit this site to read about Islam.

Happy posting.
Hello, i eventually will get around to starting a few threads of contrasting topics.

ehh i dont want to get off topic here,
but maybe one of the paragraphs from that link will be in one of my question threads.

BeTheChange
05-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Looking forward to the threads and we'll answer your questions in the best way we can.

Enjoy your stay with us!

Umm Abed
05-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Hey there:)

May you be guided to the best of best.

Welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!