/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua for disease "stones in kidney ".is it proved from sunnah

legendaryman
05-14-2015, 06:07 PM
one disease happened to one of my relative named "stones in kidney" ,and she is suffering from severe pain,docters said she has to go under laser operation to remove the stones ,...
is there any dua to treat this disease without operation or without any medical treatment..
as all the relatives are telling her to go to ,some xyz person he read some dua on water and drink that water till one month.
and as advised she go to that xyz person ,he gave her water after reading dua on it and in 24 hours her pain is become less ,although it started again after sometime ..is not it shirk ??
so can you please tell me ,is this proved from sunnah...more ever i searched on internet and found one link related to her disease {{https://islamicduasandsupplications....2011/07/a3.jpg }}}}

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
05-14-2015, 10:02 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Legendary,

Mmm… she should be drinking more water, anyway. That will help her avoid getting kidney stones again, or them getting worse. Still, I'd go for the laser treatment. It's a fairly simple procedure (it depends where the stone is, exactly), it will help relieve her pain, and perhaps avoid her kidney becoming permanently damaged…. For information about laser treatments, you might try the following link: http://www.kidneystoneclinic.com.au/ureteroscopy.html , Also http://www.kidneystoneclinic.com.au/...yeloscopy.html Essentially, the doctor just inserts a little flexible tube up through the hole she urinates from, up through the bladder, and into where the stone is. Then he zaps it (the tube has a laser in it). There's no cutting involved.

This link gives an overview of kidney stones, answers some common questions, including what might happen if you don't treat the stone. http://urology.wustl.edu/en/Patient-...tones-Overview

I hope this helps.

May Allah, the Omnipotent, Grant her some ease and healing.

Ridwaan Ravat
05-16-2015, 05:08 PM
Wa alaikum salaam.

No specific duaa is mentioned in the hadeeth of Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم.

Generally for shifaa (cure) Nabee صلي الله عليه و سلم has encouraged the recitation of surah fatiha and surah falaq and surah naas.

One should exercise extreme caution when trying alternate medication and remedies.

May Allah grant them complete shifaa. Aameen

hisnameiszzz
05-16-2015, 09:34 PM
Salaams.

I am only replying to a young lady's pm and I saw this thread, so felt I had to reply.

My brother had kidney stones 2 years ago. He was admitted to hospital as he was in a lot of pain and they told him it would be best to operate, but he decided not to go ahead with it at that point.

He went to an Aamil, who prayed something in water and told him to drink it on a daily basis. Within a few days, he passed the stones out and the pain subsided. Mashallah, the stones have not returned and he drinks a lot of water so it never happens again.

I am not saying going to an Aamil will sort your cousins problem out, but it is worth trying. If all else fails, maybe surgery is the best way forward.

All the best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
05-21-2015, 03:14 PM
Remember to drink water frequently.

I fasted for most my adult life but last year I worked through some pretty harsh conditions..

And it took 3 operations to get me back on my feet again lol.

No more fasting for me apparently..

Keep awareness of your surroundings and drink water whenever you should.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!