/* */

PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to learn tajweed in east London for free

mahussain
05-16-2015, 05:19 AM
Anyone who wants to learn to recite with tajweed, I can teach you for free one day a week in Upton park east London.

Brothers only.

Contact me through here or PM me and I'll get back to you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
05-16-2015, 12:21 PM
I want to learn tajweed but am not in London and am not a brother so i guess am out of the picture imsad

mahussain
05-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Yes I cannot teach sisters. Even if the shaytaan tempts me under the view that I am teaching ilm, and I can do it via Skype or something.

Maybe this should be an encouragment for sisters to learn film, and setup classes for sisters. You can you use someone's house, hire a cheap community hall if there are enough funds that can be raised. Other ways include using Skype or video-calling.

With tajweed, you cannot teach it without seeing the students mouth when they are reciting.

You can try the tajweed lessons of wisam shareef on YouTube. Type wisam shareef on YouTube and check his uploads.

You can learn a lot from his videos, if you concentrate.

Concentrate on how he pronounces the letters. If his mouth is wide open when pronouncingba letter, then do the same. If his mouth is more closed, then do the same.

Keep your fatha, kasra and dammah as short as possible. Eg baa fatha is ba, not baa like we were taught when we were young.

Find tajweed articles online.

Please try the wisam shareef videos, as they are very good.

Start from the beginning Alif, baa, taa even if you think you know how to pronounce letters.

Sisters need to try to build some sisterhood, if nothing is available.

strivingobserver98
05-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Something for the sisters.

The sisters Quran classes will be held in Willesden, NW2 5PU, London at the following times:

Weekend Classes for Sisters

Level 1: Every Saturday 9am – 11am

Level 2: Every Saturday 9am – 11am

Evening Tajweed Class for Professional Sisters

Level 1: Every Wednesday 7pm – 9pm

Tajweed Class for Mothers

Level 1: Every Thursday 10am – 12pm

The sisters’ classes comprise of sisters who have learnt the Quran in the past but now wish to improve their recitation, as well as sisters who have not read before. The classes are small so each student receives maximum attention.

Additional support for sisters who wish to learn about their daily prayers and other essential knowledge is offered.

Islam teaches that education of men and women is of equal importance. The Holy Quran holds learning as priceless and tells that only the learned can understand the signs of God and His wisdom, and come close to Him. The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) has said:

“It is the duty of every Muslim man and woman to seek knowledge.”
http://al-quraninstitute.co.uk/quran...s-quran-class/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mahussain
05-17-2015, 01:23 AM
Brother Salaam.

You said you will be interested later, let me know when, so we can arrange a class.

Munaym
09-14-2017, 01:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahussain
Anyone who wants to learn to recite with tajweed, I can teach you for free one day a week in Upton park east London.

Brothers only.

Contact me through here or PM me and I'll get back to you.
Yo bro, are u still offering this free classes and if so let me know plz. Salaam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!