/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As salamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, i am a new member.

hope4peace
05-17-2015, 05:42 PM
one of my brothers on whatsapp has linked me to this forum because i told him i had education issues.
my education issue is that i have exams next Wednesday which barely revised for so i need your tips on how to revise fast and efficiently.
i would also like you guys to make a dua for all the Muslims who are currently preparing for their exams. Fun Fact: if you make a dua for the entire ummah, you would have twice as much deeds and angels will make a dua for you too.
any ways Jaza Kullahi Khaira for reading this.
As salamo AAlaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-17-2015, 05:46 PM
:wa:

By saying "Barely revised for", how much revision have you actually done so far?

And is this GCSE or A-Level?

hope4peace
05-17-2015, 05:50 PM
it's A-level. by barely i mean i have revised 6 or 7 topics out of 39 topics. i know most of it by learning it in class but my teacher have missed out few and plus i want to go through everything unless if i am 100% sure.

strivingobserver98
05-17-2015, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hope4peace
it's A-level. by barely i mean i have revised 6 or 7 topics out of 39 topics. i know most of it by learning it in class but my teacher have missed out few and plus i want to go through everything unless if i am 100% sure.
If it was GCSE, you could revise all in 1 week. :D

However A-level is difficult, some subjects go more indepth then uni courses. You should be OK :ia:, but from now on manage time as best as you can and revise effectively. So your in a last minute revision situation these are the tips I would recommend.

- Pray fajr get up early and revise. The prophet :saws: prayed to Allah, “O Allah, bless my Ummah in their early morning endeavors.".

- Get rid of all distractions. Such as TV, Phone and tell your family not to disturb you.

- Write a piece of paper with all the bitesize information that is important to remember for the exam. Be creative use pictures, diagrams mnemonics etc. Look at this frequently on the days leading up to your exam.

- Don't forget to take breaks! Do your salah, do dhikr and go outside take a walk. This will keep your mind fresh and prevent you from wearing out.

- Some may do all nighter, but I recommend having good nights sleep before the exam. With all nighter you won't be able to focus properly in the exam, you may find your mind blanking out.

- Be interactive. Don't just read one whole page of a book. Use different revision techniques such as getting friends to test you, creating mind maps or flash cards.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
05-17-2015, 06:08 PM
And also take a look at this thread :ia:

http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...-revision.html

hope4peace
05-17-2015, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=فرحان;2846479]And also take a look at this thread :ia:

Jaza kulahi khaira

BeTheChange
05-20-2015, 09:19 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Welcome to the forum, am loving the smiles and the duas - Ameen to the duas - May Allah swa always keep you happy and smiling like your entrance on this forum Ameen.

How did the exam go?

hope4peace
05-20-2015, 11:04 PM
Jaza kulahi khaira, to you guys for giving me a great welcome!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!