/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you wish you endure it patiently and you be rewarded with Jannah,

mostafamohy
05-18-2015, 06:45 AM
'Ata' bin Abu Rabah reported:
Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) asked him whether he would like that he should show him a woman who is from the people Jannah. When he replied that he certainly would, he said, "This black woman, who came to the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, 'I suffer from epilepsy and during fits my body is exposed, so make supplication to Allah for me.' He (ﷺ) replied: 'If you wish you endure it patiently and you be rewarded with Jannah, or if you wish, I shall make supplication to Allah to cure you?' She said, 'I shall endure it.' Then she added: 'But my body is exposed, so pray to Allah that it may not happen.' He (Prophet (ﷺ)) then supplicated for her".

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

toknowabout-islam.blogspot.com/2015/05/if-you-wish-you-endure-it-patiently-and.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!