/* */

PDA

View Full Version : qurb knowledge way

asifwithu
05-18-2015, 07:26 AM
"Bismil Laa-hir.Rahmaa-nir-Raheem""Al-Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen was Salaatu was- Salaamu 'Alaa Sayidinaa Muhammadin wa Aalihi wa Asabihi Ajma 'een (tauheed- risalat- ahkirat and islam-iman-ihsan)

Qurbiat/nearness of allah taala--Knowledge
How to gain Qurbiat/Nearness of Allah Ta'ala ?
You need 4 things 1.knowledge 2.love 3.akhlaaq 4.nawafil (other than fariaz)
KNOWLEDGE AND ITS IMPORTANCE
So, (O people,) if you do not know (yourselves), ask the people of remembrance.21/7
” I am the city of knowledge and Ali its door.”(hadith)
“Feeling conscious of being unable to know is called knowledge.” Saying of Hadrath Abu Bakr Siddiq (ra)
“Knowledge is the awareness of a thing with reference to its reality.”
“Seek for knowledge even (you have to go) to China”. (hadith)
“Getting knowledge is obligatory for every Muslim (man and woman).”(hadith)
Knowledge is either acquired or gifted by Allah (SWT). The latter refers to the knowledge bestowed upon the Messengers of Allah.
Real knowledge(any knowledge-religious, spiritual, scientific, Biology, Physics, Psychology, Chemistry, Politics, Sociology, Economics, History, Law, Nuclear Technology, Computer Sciences, Management, Commerce, Mass Communication etc) is that which brings man closer to Allah ( brings Allah’s gnosis and true servitude to Him)
The Qur’an is the word of Allah (SWT) and books on various branches of knowledge are human studies of Allah’s creation. The Holy Qur’an is a treasure of all knowledge and learning that man may need till the end of time.
The holy personality of the adorable Prophet (saws) is the embodiment of the Qur’an – the Quranic teachings put into practice as a practical model for the entire mankind.
As the knowledge contained in the Quran is unlimited the life conduct of the Holy Prophet (saws) too is infinite in the like manner because a limited thing cannot encompass an unlimited thing.
The Final Prophet of Allah (SWT) is the fountainhead of all knowledge in the universe.
Knowledge has enveloped the entire creation.
Knowledge also teaches him humbleness and modesty and manners of obedience to Allah (SWT).
SHARIAT -is Man's act cannot possibly be maintained without the existence of haqiqat, The Law without the Truth is ostentation(show off).
MARIFAT-The 'arif depends on his Lord,Haqiqat cannot be maintained without observance of shari'at. The Truth without the Law is hypocrisy(unreal conviction).
INTENTION- intention should be to surrender totally to divine will and to gain allah's pleasure/raza(with affirmation from heart). Will, the act and the power, is solely from allah.
just ignore waswasa/bad thoughts when they arise at the first instance itself.dont disclose it to others keep secreat your ibadah .dont show off.Be in wadhu everytime and fight against nafs/ego/ carnal desires . be away from the world except for genuine needs. display good manners.
keep reciting sunnah suplications/dua like for eating,drinking,sleeping ,awakeing,sneezing ,going to toilet,going to market etc. atleast say bismillah before starting any act.Follow sunnah and keep patience.best ibadah is 5times namaz with jamaat( if you miss jamaat make sure you offer it immediately or atleast cover up with qaza )
Give lot of charity and keep reading qaza namaz regularly.complete 1 quran every month with dua at the end of it .Lot of darood o salam and astaqfar .Fasting- on 13th 14th and 15th every Islamic month and also every Monday and Thursday of the week.Visit graveyard every Thursday or Friday .Do lot of essale sawab.
Each Act or Tasbih or Du'a should begin and terminate with the recital of Durood Shareef and one who wishes for the acceptance of his Du'as should use the Wasila of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Salla Allahu ta'ala alyhi wa Sallam).
If some spiritual condition occurs in your heart or some amazing knowledge enters the heart, don’t get excited our aim is to gain allah’s raza/pleasure (ignore the fantacies) have trust in Allah and present your needs to Him only. Request Allah to grant you steadfastness on the Deen.

When I want to talk to allah I say prayers and when I want that he talk to me I recite quran- Hazrath Ali(ra)
Make sure you forward this to others .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Bismil Laa-hir.Rahmaa-nir-Raheem""Al-Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen was Salaatu was- Salaamu 'Alaa Sayidinaa Muhammadin wa Aalihi wa Asabihi Ajma 'een (tauheed- risalat- ahkirat and islam-iman-ihsan)

THE SOURCES OF KNOWLEDGE - are divided into three parts: 5physical senses,5 spiritual senses,5 subtleties,divine revelation
1.Five Physical Senses ----Sense of Touch (sensations from skin; cutaneous senses: pressure, warmth, cold and pain) Vision (sense of seeing) Audition (sense of hearing) Gustation (sense of taste) Sense of Smell (sensations of olfactory organ, nose) .
2.Five Spiritual Senses --Common Sense ,Imagination ,Thinking ,Memory ,Association . So intellect and senses are interdependent.
3.Five Subtleties of Intuition (ecstasy/wajdan or latif/intuition)--- The subtle essence of the heart , of the spirit , of the secret , of the hidden, of the most secret of the secret. These subtleties provide light to the eye of your heart. where the spiritual eye opens up.
4.Devine Revelation---The facts and truths lying beyond the access of five senses, reason and ecstasy are learnt only through Divine Revelation. This is the special blessing of Allah Almighty (SWT) that He showers on His chosen servants, the Prophets and the Messengers.
The mission of acquiring knowledge cannot be accomplished without seeking guidance from the Holy Prophet (saws)
THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH (Haqiqat) has three pillars

(1) Knowledge of the Essence and Unity of God.
(2) Knowledge of the Attributes of God.
(3) Knowledge of the Actions and Wisdom of God

THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAW (Shari'at) also has three pillars

(1) The Quran.
(2) The Sunnah.
(3) The Consensus (Ijma) of the Muslim community

THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DIVINE ESSENCE

1.involves recognition,
2.That God exists externally by His essence,
3.that He is infinite and not bounded by space,
4.that His essence is not the cause of evil,
5.that none of His creatures is like unto Him,
6.that He has neither wife nor child,
7.that He is the Creator and Sustainer of all that your imagination and intellect can conceive
THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DIVINE ATTRIBUTES requires you to know
1.that God has attributes existing in Himself,
2.which are not He nor a part of Him, but exist in Him and subsist by Him, e.g. Knowledge, Power, Life, Will, Hearing, Sight, Speech, etc.
THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE DIVINE ACTIONS is your knowledge

1.that God is the Creator of mankind and of all their actions,
2.that He brought the non-existent universe into being,
3.that He predestines good and evil and creates all that is beneficial and injurious
THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LAW involves your knowing
1.that God has sent us Apostles with miracles of an extraordinary nature;
2.that our Apostle, Muhammad (on whom be peace!), is a true Messenger, who performed many miracles,
3.and that whatever he has told us concerning the Unseen and the Visible is entirely true
KNOWLEDGE OF GOD -is the science of Gnosis (ilm-i ma'rifat), whereby He is known to all His prophets and saints. It cannot be acquired by ordinary means, but is the result of Divine guidance and information.
KNOWLEDGE FROM GOD - is the science of the Sacred Law (ilm-i shari'at), which He has commanded and made obligatory upon us.
KNOWLEDGE WITH GOD- is the science of the "stations" and the "Path" and the degrees of the saints. Gnosis is unsound without acceptance of the Law, and the Law is not practised rightly unless the "stations" are manifested.
whereas the heart (dil) sees the empyrean ('arsh) by 1.the light of knowledge 2.unification and love
When I want to talk to allah I say prayers and when I want that he talk to me I recite quran- Hazrath Ali(ra)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First step is the rectification of belief between allah and his creation. We worship allah alone out of love and obediance because he alone is worthy of worship and lordship.we donot worship for jannah/jahannum/riya(show off).siffats (Hayath, Ilm, Iradha, Khudhrath, sama’ath, basarath and kalam-prominent siffats)are not our own .given to us as a trust we must use it properly for gaining allah and his rasool (saws) pleasure. We can feel through our heart’s eyes -action(afal),siffat(characteristics) and the ujoodh of Allah with in both anfus (within ourselves) and in aafaak (outside us). Always think allah is watching me and my actions/thoughts. the spirit lives with Hu(“Hu is the pronoun of divine presence”.)
Allah created us with His ujoodh and supports us with his ujoodh.Creation exist only due to the subsistence (ujoodh )of allah. creation subsist with Allah being with it by means of ujoodh and siffats . creation exist within Him(by ujoodh and siffath).we are in his knowledge . the existence of all the creations is due to the reflection of His existence.. Zaathi Sifath (own characteristics- Hayath, Ilm, Iradha, Khudhrath, sama’ath, basarath and kalam) of Allah. They are in fact Allah’s and He has been merciful to manifest them on His creatures. The creations use allah’s given (Hayath, Ilm, Iradha, Khudhrath, sama’ath, basarath and kalam) to perform actions(good /bad)based on free will given by allah . we have eyes in our heart( ability to feel). We can experience the af'al (actions), sifath (characteristics) and the ujoodh of Allah. This feeling can be experienced both in anfus (within ourselves) and in aafaak (outside us). The Mu’jizas and Karamath’s of the Prophet’s and Awliya are but the manifestation of Allah’s power through them. they perform it with the help of Allah.
The beginning of sulook (spiritual journey) is annihilation of the self (nafs) and its end is (fana-fillah) annihilation or assimilation in Allah. To realize Allah one should purify his body, heart and soul. The Shari'ath (rules) stresses the purification of our body. tariqat stresses on the purification of our nafs, heart and soul. tariqat is the way towards the knowledge of our Self and our relation with our Lord, Allah. The purpose of Sulook is to cleanse the heart from everything besides Allah. a person who has attained the state of always being in the thought that Allah is seeing him, his actions and thoughts will never go against His Lord's wish and will never forget His Lord. "To look at the creation as the fulfiller of our needs is the thought of a disbeliever. To look at Allah in the creation is the thought of a believer"."In this wide spread world, wherever and whenever I sit, I always sit in the presence of Allah" "The pagans of Makkah were not denying the existence of Allah; neither were they disliking Him. They believed that Allah was far away from them and thought the idols they worshipped helped them get closer to Allah. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) came to this world to teach 'Allah is with us'"
Allah is always testing His believing servant in proportion to his faith and certitude.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shirke Ismi or Jali: It is associating Ghairullah (anything other than Allah) with Allah in worship; If a Muslim falls in this Shirk, all his previous good deeds will be wiped off (habthe a’mal). Confirmed hell forever. May Allah save us all from this.
Shirke fi’li or kafi: Praying for the sake of Jannath (heaven) or fearing Jahannam (hell) or Riya (acting to satisfy Ghairullah) also come under this category of Shirk .This does not make one a Mushrik , it does deprive the dharajaths (high positions in Allah’s sight) in the path of Sulook (way towards Allah). This Shirk is believing or thinking that Ghairullah can give us profit or loss, victory or defeat, good or bad on their own; believing that a Ghairullah, be it a Prophet or a Vali (friend of Allah) can give us gain or loss or act without the power and help of Allah. It is Allah who is helping us to act; even the smallest movement of our fingers is due to Allah providing us His power. The Mu’jizas and Karamath’s (miracles) of the Prophet’s and Awliya are but the manifestation of Allah’s power through them. they perform it with the help of Allah.If anyone thought that they did it on their own, he falls in Shirke Fi’li.
Shirke Vasfi or Akhfa: It is the Shirk that involves the Zaathi Sifath (own characteristics) of Allah. It is thinking or believing that the Ummuhathus Sifath (mother of all characteristics), Hayath, Ilm, Iradha, Khudhrath, sama’ath, basarath and kalam that we find in the creatures are their own. They are in fact Allah’s and He has been merciful to manifest them on His creatures. Allah sees without eyes, hears without ears, speaks without mouth or sound; His action is without movement. This Shirk will hinder the ascension of the salik to higher grades of Makame Kurb (status of nearness to Allah). movements are in fact due to the kuwwath (power) of Allah. The creations use His power to perform actions(good /bad).siffath belongs to allah and we find it in the creations are its reflections.We can feel and get excited over these Sifaths coming out of the creations. the existence of all the creations is due to the reflection of His existence and we can feel that too. Though the power and characteristics we possess are due to the reflection of Allah's characteristics, in no way Allah is responsible for the bad deeds which we do. We are fully responsible for that. From where is Allah seeing us and How is He seeing us? Here comes the concept of Allah's omnipresence. He is with you, wherever you are (Qur'an 57/4).we have eyes in our heart( ability to feel). We can experience the af'al (actions), sifath (characteristics) and the ujoodh of Allah. This feeling can be experienced both in anfus (within ourselves) and in aafaak (outside us).
Shirke Zaathi or Khafiyul Akhfa: Only the great saints and awliya have been saved from this Shirk. It is believing or accepting the very existence of Creatures of their own. They exist only due to the subsistence (ujoodh) of Allah. Creatures are but a form that don’t have anything and Allah supports them with his ujoodh. Shunning from this Shirk is of the very highest grade of Iman (belief) and those who are encompassed in this Shirk are denied the state of Shuhoodh or ihsan. "Creations can never become Allah. Allah can never become a creation. But, no creation can subsist without Allah being with it." the creations do exist but, there existence is due to the existence of Allah. We exist within Him(by ujoodh and siffath). we are in his knowledge like how a writer writes what he wants (everything is in his knowledge) allah exists by himself and we are not allowed to think about His ujoodh for His ujoodh and Zaath are same for Him. Allah created us with His ujoodh. But, He has not changed a bit due to the creation of this universe. "Huwa al aana kama kana alaihi" (He is now as He was before). He is pure from changing, breaking, cutting into pieces, getting into something, something getting into Him, etc., etc. Allah has all the matters in His ilm (knowledge). creation exist only due to the subsistence (ujoodh) of Allah. Creatures are but a form that don’t have anything and Allah supports them with his ujoodh. Allah has not changed a bit in any way in His essence and He will not. Allah's existence has not mixed with us and He is pure of getting mixed and mixing with anything. We can't see Allah by our eyes in this world.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-18-2015, 07:43 AM
:sl:

it's such a long post . Normally people avoid reading lengthy posts . I see u also posted two similar threads . Do u think it's better if we merge the threads ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!