/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The unchangeness of the Quran

Cautatorul
05-18-2015, 09:53 AM
Hello there guys. I am here to learn more about your faith. Muslims claim the Quran hasn't been changed and has remained the same as it was dictated by God, and that the Bible was hijacked and corrupted by everyone, could you show me proofs of the infalibility of the Quran, the Quran being the same and how do you know the Bible has been corrupted?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
05-18-2015, 03:54 PM
I'm not a historian but I'll give you an incorrect answer anyway...

If the bible isn't changed..

Then why do you have so many denominations?

I don't know, maybe you think that's not answering your question...

That the bible is incorrupt and intact, its just that people can't read..

I have no idea.

Signor
05-18-2015, 03:59 PM
Hi there

In order to avoid repetition of topics,Admin Muhammad made an Index of useful threads which contains answers of questions like above.Try to have look into them and ask if quench for more remains alive.

http://www.islamicboard.com/clarific...l-threads.html

Mortan
06-18-2015, 11:40 AM
Hay can anyone provide me with links to a website that has information about non muslims who have read the quran who think its something really special and good but have not converted?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snow
09-15-2015, 06:15 PM
Just look at the Gospels.
The oldest one is estimated to have been written at least 40 years after the events.
You can look up all of the contradictions in the Gospels.
Anything from what Isa drank as he was crucified, to on which day he rose.
On the third day according to one and after the third day according to another.

umairlooms
09-19-2015, 07:11 AM
the answer is not very difficult, and almost universally accepted (apart from a few fragments found here and there with differences), the Quran has remained pretty much the same from the time it was compiled , as per evidence of old qurans that are still available, while the Bible has changed considerably and its a documented fact. I mean, there is not much to say about it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!