/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need dua for a bedridden aunt

Samiun
05-22-2015, 02:31 PM
:sl: I ask of you to make dua of my sick aunt who was bedridden about a week ago and her condition is not improving. She was admitted before and is going through it again. I can only say I have many regrets not visiting her when I had my holidays before she got bedridden. May Allah keep her steadfast :

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
05-22-2015, 04:24 PM
:wa:

SubhanAllah

May Allah keep her steadfast and ease her difficulties. Ameen.

Here are some supplications you can recite.

"Ath-hib Al-Ba’s Rab An-Naas. Ishfi wa anta Ash-Shaafi, la Shifaa’ Illa Shifaa’uk, Shifaa’an la Yughaadiru Saqama."
(Remove pain, O Lord of people. Cure for You are the Healer and there is no cure except Yours, [Your cure is] a cure that leaves no illness.)
[Al-Bukhaari]

"Allaahumma Rab An-Naas, Muth-hib Al-Ba’s, Ishfi anta Ash-Shaafi, wala Shaafi Illa ant, Ishfi Shifaa’an la Yughaadiru Saqama."
(O Allaah, Lord of people, Remover of pain. Heal for You are The Healer and there is no healer except You. Cure a cure that leaves no illness.)
[Ahmad and Al-Bukhaari]

Muslim Woman
05-22-2015, 04:29 PM

may Allah grants what is best for her .

Signor
05-22-2015, 04:47 PM

May Allah bless her with shifaa ,ease her sufferings and make her pain an expiation of sins.Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
05-22-2015, 07:49 PM
Ameen to everyone's duas!

I always try and find blessings in pain or a perceived negative situation.

In sha Allah, your aunty will have a speedy recovery!

Everything happens for a reason either known or unknown to us.

Layth
05-22-2015, 08:02 PM
I'll remember her in my next prayers

InToTheRain
05-22-2015, 09:32 PM
:salam:

Ameen to the Dua's.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!