/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peacebetoall

Peacetoall
05-23-2015, 04:46 AM
Hello all, i have come here to clear up any rumors i have been hearing about islam, I wish to know the truth, and those that follow the religion would know best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
05-23-2015, 08:42 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a fruitful endeavor to your search. Do browse through the older posts.

:peace:

Muhammad
05-23-2015, 11:39 AM
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. We hope you will have a good stay here : )

BeTheChange
05-23-2015, 05:14 PM
I think that's a wise step to take. To research and discover the truth for yourself rather than being spoon-fed information.

I wish you the best and hope we can help clarify your understanding!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Wllmdrg
05-23-2015, 06:45 PM
Thank you all, yes I do read older posts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!