/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exam Stress

Ridwaan Ravat
05-27-2015, 09:11 PM
We fulfil our needs by adopting means, this is known as*Darul Asbab. Our needs are not automatically fulfilled, but require effort as well as placing our trust in Allah (God) for the outcome. This is called*Tawakkul*(reliance on God) or trusting in God's plan.

We study hard for our exams and give our best. We should also place our trust in Allah in the outcome. If we honestly worked hard and did our best, then we should be positive.*

We should thank Allah for giving us the strength to study in the first place. Had He not given us the strength, we would not be able to study.

While you await your results, say*اَلْحَمْدُ لِلَّه*(“All Praises are due to Allah”) for your hard work and be positive.

Whatever the results are, be content and happy.

You may recite the following Duas (supplications):

اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِي، وَعَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي، وَارْزُقْنِي عِلْمًا تَنْفَعُنِي بِهِ

Transliteration:*Allahumma infa'ni bimaa 'allamtani wa'allimni maa yanfa'uuni warzuqni ‘ilman tanfa’uni bihi.

Translation:*Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me, (and) teach me knowledge that will be useful to me and grant me such knowledge that will benefit me.

اللَّهُمَّ لا سَهْلَ إِلاَّ ما جَعَلْتَهُ سَهْلاً، وأنْتَ تَجْعَلُ الحَزْنَ إذَا شئت سهلا

Transliteration:*Allahumma la sahla illaa maa ja-'altahu sahlan wa anta taj'alu al hazna idha shi'ta sahlan.

Translation:*Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy.

May Allah grant us success in our examination.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
05-28-2015, 08:19 PM
attachmentphp?attachmentid5474&ampstc1 -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!