/* */

PDA

View Full Version : G'day

tppm
06-04-2015, 12:35 PM
Hi, I'm trying to understand a bit about Islam, and hope I'm in the right place to do that.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
06-04-2015, 12:49 PM
Howdy and welcome to IB forum bud :)

This is a great place to learn about the teachings of Islam, the life of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and the unity of the ONE GOD - and our purpose in this world :)

God bless you my friend,

Scimi

Lisa921
06-04-2015, 01:27 PM
the Quran which is memorized by millions of people around the world since it
was first revealed in the 6th century list many scientific discoveries
before they were even brought to the worlds attention.The first discovery
is about human embryonic development:
>We created man from an extract of clay. The we made him a drop in a place of settlement,
firmly fixed. Then we made the drop in to an alaqah(leech, suspended
thing, or blood clot), then we made the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed substance)
<< Quran 23:12-14i
if you look pictures of a baby developing in the womb
which was not possible until way past the 6th century then you see that fetus starts out like a leech in shape and size and behaviour as it takes nourishment from the mother, then it goes through a stage where it appears much like a chewed substance because of somites at the back of the embryo that somewhat resemble teeth marks. How could Muhammad know this on his own if people did not even invent a microscope powerful enough to see the first sperm cells until 1677?

The second discovery is about the mountains:a scientific advisor to jimmy carter in America wrote a book on mountains forming that stated that the mountains have a shape like a peg in that they have roots deeply embedded
into the ground.This was known from the Quran 1400 years ago which states>

have we not made the earth as a bed, and the mountains as pegs?>> quran 78:6-7
In history the first discovery of the mountains having roots
was by astronomer royal, sir George airy in 1865
Mountains play an important role in stabilizing the earths curst which was
also mentioned in quran 1400years ago
"and he has set firm mountains in the earth so that it would not shake with you..." quran 16:15
That is in accordance with the modern theory of plate techtonics which was known only
since the 1960s

The third discovery is with the origin of the universe:Modern cosmology knows that the universe was at one time just smoke and from it stars started to form
The quran states "then he turned to the heavens when it was smoke..."quran 41:!1e
because the earth and the heavens formed from smoke we can deduce that they were once one connected entity which is also mentioned in quran 1400 years ago"have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then we separated them?" Quran 21:30
scientist from Germany dr Alfred kroner, states: "thinking where Muhammad came from...I think it is almost impossible that he could have know about things such as the common origin of the universe because science has only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case."
AND THERES MORE!!!

Muslim Woman
06-04-2015, 04:01 PM
Hello

Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
06-04-2015, 10:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a beneficial stay.

:peace:

tppm
07-20-2015, 11:52 AM
Islam :raging: I don't know much but that there is a lot to be said against it such as the issue of going against Jewish people. Is this true? I'm also interested to know more about Jesus in the Qur'an. Is Jesus still shown to have healed the sick and maimed? I understand how easy it is to believe that Jesus was a prophet as Muhammad (PBUH) was but how could you exhault Muhammad (PBUH) over Jesus who performed miracles?
Sorry if any of this ignorance of mine is taken offensively but how else am I supposed to understand, if I don't ask you...

greenhill
07-20-2015, 12:32 PM
Every prophet for their time. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the latest (and final) messenger so it is natural to follow his preaching. Just as it was during Jesus' time, his preaching superceded Moses.

The miracle of prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was that he did not require fantastic miracles to prove the existence of Allah. He was able to use reason. .

About the Jews, I'm not sure what it is you're trying to say..

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!