/* */

PDA

View Full Version : preparing ramadan

jameelash
06-04-2015, 05:05 PM
preparing for Ramadaan

Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) used to dislike sleeping before ‘Isha’ and speaking afterwards.
Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 568; Muslim, 647.

❗Beware of spending time after Isha', in things that are not helping us or taking a lot of our time

🔹Make use of that time for reading, reviewing Qur'an.
🔹seeking beneficial knowledge
🔹or pray some Nafl rak'aat.
🔹 or family time with children/ husband /parents, attending their needs.
🔹 or take a nap/sleep early so you can get up for tahajjud
🔹or if you can't sleep due to any valid reason, use that time and do dhikr, if you can not concentrate on reading Qur'an.

🚫 BUT do NOT use that time on facebook, whatsApp or social media.

Prophet sall-Allahu alaihi wa sallam disliked speaking or involve in talking after Isha.

💤 Sleep EARLY after Isha, so that you can get up well before Fajr and pray Tahajjud with long Qiyam and concentration & make duaa'.

🔸 Lets take care of our time and utilize it in the best possible manner.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Brother Zohan
06-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Thank you brother for the information. In shaa Allah will follow in this ramadhan.

strivingobserver98
06-07-2015, 02:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother Zohan
Thank you brother for the information. In shaa Allah will follow in this ramadhan.
Welcome to the forum.

By the way it's a sister above :D. May Allah make your Ramadhan beneficial and productive, ameen.

Lisa921
06-08-2015, 12:03 AM
assalamu alaykum
I already deleted any irrelevant and/or time wasting youtube subscriptions in exchange for ones that I know have been beneficial to learning islam...im slowly streamlining my way to a happy Ramadan. Alhamdulillah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
06-13-2015, 12:24 PM
This is Ramadan, why would anyone be wasting their time on social media? When you can get a lot of rewards from reading one letter of the Quran?

Lisa921
06-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Assalamu alaykum
Last year there were many inspiring LECTURES on youtube and that's what I watch. I don't waste time on social media. ITs just a video sharing site and with everything there is good and bad.

ali399
06-19-2015, 05:55 AM
Thanks For Sharing .. Nice Informations

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!