/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Khilafat

asifwithu
06-08-2015, 02:01 PM
"Bismil Laa-hir.Rahmaa-nir-Raheem""Al-Hamdu Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalameen was Salaatu was- Salaamu 'Alaa Sayidinaa Muhammadin wa Aalihi wa Asabihi Ajma 'een (tauheed- risalat- ahkirat and islam-iman-ihsan)

Khilafat
The three types of legacy (inheritance) handed down by the Holy Prophet (saws)
1.spiritual khilāfah/ spiritual inheritance(known as wilāyah (spiritual sovereignty) and imāmah (spiritual leadership).
a spiritual office, an inherent and selective act (selected by God). the spiritual leader (walī) was selected by himself by the will of Allāh. Spiritual leadership is established to beautify it with the heavenly charm and grace. Spiritual leadership makes them perfect. Spiritual leadership extends to the Throne (of Allāh). Spiritual leadership is effective even without taking office. Spiritual leadership was entrusted to the family of the Prophet (saws)
Given to the members of the Prophet’s family. Ummah benefited spiritually(hidden blessings of Islam) received wisdom, piety and inner enlightenment from holy prophet(saws). In spirituality and sainthood ‘Alī al-Murtadā (RA) was his directly appointed deputy.
2.The political inheritance/ Caliphate of governance/ khilāfah rāshidah (the rightly-guided caliphate)
political office of Islam.an elective and consultative process.elected by the people.The Prophet (saws) left the election of the caliph to the will of the people.established to perfect the worldly system.Caliphate makes men just.Caliphate is confined to the floor (earth). Caliphate is ineffective without officially taking office.caliphate was entrusted to the Ummah
given to the rightly-guided caliphs. This led to governance and stability of the Prophet’s dīn. practically introduced the sharī‘ah as a world system. those who received the inheritance of external enlightenment from him in the form of virtuousness, and guidance. In governance, Abū Bakr as-Siddīq (RA) was the immediate deputy of the Prophet.
3. general inheritance/ Caliphate of guidance
given to other Companions and the Successors(ra).received individual blessings from him in the form of knowledge and piety((spread and propagation of Islamic morality/teachings). These are the people who were steeped in the virtue of īhsān (selflessness). In guidance all of his Companions and Caliphs (ra) were his immediate deputies. the first recipients of educational and practical inheritance were the Companions.
When I want to talk to allah I say prayers and when I want that he talk to me I recite quran- Hazrath Ali(ra)
Make sure you forward this to others .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!