/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We should remember death.

The-Deist
06-12-2015, 11:06 PM

• Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I hope all of you are well in shaa Allah and in the best of Iman.

May Allah subhaanahu wa taala make death easy for us and what comes after it.

Aameen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmNhK7TQx8Y

Just look at this man and how peacefully (looks so ) he dies.

May Allah subhaanahu wa taala keep us always in remembarance of him (subhaanahu wa taala).

Aameen

May All of us die the best of deaths Oh Allah.

Aameen

It (death) is indeed the death of pleasures.

You have to be aware if you are doing a sin or not (The deen is to be taken seriously and it's commandments).

Maybe the reason it is called destroyer of pleasures is because for a sinner (or a disbeliever) for example he is partying drunk.

And then he dies?

Whar pleasure would he have in the Aakhirah from the pleasure he had in the dunya.

May Allah subhaanahu wa taala take all of the adhaab of Aakhirah away from us.

Aameen.

Remember to read and memorise Suratul Mulk brothers and sisters in Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
06-13-2015, 12:22 AM
Sometimes, the thought of thinking of death all the time seems morbid. I get the point though I think, to behave righteously because you never know when you will die.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!