/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tip: Shaytan flees from a home in which Surah Baqarah is being read

Aaqib
06-13-2015, 01:32 AM
Usually why I play Surah Baqarah out loud in the house a lot.
What about you my brothers/sisters?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lady A
06-13-2015, 08:46 AM
I recite it when I can. I used to play a recording of Surah Al-Baqarah. After finding out that it should be recited I started to actually read it in a normal tone.

Allahu Alim

Lightingshine
07-29-2015, 09:52 PM
SubHanAllah for power of Surah Bakara .Actually I try to recite last two Ayahs as reciting last two Ayahs every night gives all Barakat (Blessings)mentioned in Ayahs.

Insaanah
08-06-2015, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Tip: Shaytan flees from a home in which Surah Baqarah is being read
:salam:

Here is the relevant hadeeth, plus some more ahadeeth about Surah al Baqarah:

وعن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال ‏: لا تجعلوا بيوتكم مقابر، ‏‏ "‏إن الشيطان ينفر من البيت الذي تقرأ فيه سورة البقرة‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) saying: "Do not turn your houses into graveyards. Satan runs away from the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is recited."

[Muslim]. Arabic/English book reference (Riyadh as Saaliheen): Book 9, Hadith 1018

وعن أبي مسعود البدري رضي الله عنه عن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال ‏:من قرأ بالآيتين من‏‏ "‏ آخر سورة البقرة في ليلة كفتاه

Abu Mas'ud Al-Badri (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) saying, "He who recites the two Ayat at the end of Surat Al-Baqarah at night, they will suffice him."

[Al- Bukhari and Muslim]. Arabic/English book reference (Riyadh as Saaliheen): Book 9, Hadith 1017
__________________________________________________ _____

وعن النواس بن سمعان رضي الله عنه قال‏:‏ سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول‏:‏ ‏ "‏يؤتى يوم القيامة بالقرآن وأهله الذين كانو يعملون به في الدنيا تقدمه سورة البقرة وآل عمران تحاجان عن صاحبهما ‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

An-Nawwas bin Sam'an (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) saying, "The Qur'an and its people who applied it, will be brought on the Day of Resurrection preceded with Surat Al-Baqarah and Surat Al-'Imran arguing on behalf of those who applied them."

[Muslim]. Arabic/English book reference (Riyadh as Saaliheen): Book 9, Hadith 992
__________________________________________________ ___________

حَدَّثَنِي الْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ الْحُلْوَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو تَوْبَةَ، - وَهُوَ الرَّبِيعُ بْنُ نَافِعٍ - حَدَّثَنَا مُعَاوِيَةُ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ سَلاَّمٍ - عَنْ زَيْدٍ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَبَا سَلاَّمٍ، يَقُولُ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو أُمَامَةَ، الْبَاهِلِيُّ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏ "‏ اقْرَءُوا الْقُرْآنَ فَإِنَّهُ يَأْتِي يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ شَفِيعًا لأَصْحَابِهِ اقْرَءُوا الزَّهْرَاوَيْنِ الْبَقَرَةَ وَسُورَةَ آلِ عِمْرَانَ فَإِنَّهُمَا تَأْتِيَانِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ كَأَنَّهُمَا غَمَامَتَانِ أَوْ كَأَنَّهُمَا غَيَايَتَانِ أَوْ كَأَنَّهُمَا فِرْقَانِ مِنْ طَيْرٍ صَوَافَّ تُحَاجَّانِ عَنْ أَصْحَابِهِمَا اقْرَءُوا سُورَةَ الْبَقَرَةِ فَإِنَّ أَخْذَهَا بَرَكَةٌ وَتَرْكَهَا حَسْرَةٌ وَلاَ تَسْتَطِيعُهَا الْبَطَلَةُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ مُعَاوِيَةُ بَلَغَنِي أَنَّ الْبَطَلَةَ السَّحَرَةُ ‏.‏

Abu Umama said he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say:

Recite the Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as an intercessor for those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones, al-Baqara and Surah Al 'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection they will come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. (Mu'awiya said: It has been conveyed to me that here Batala means magicians.)

Sahih Muslim 804 a, In-book reference: Book 7, Hadith 302
__________________________________________________ ___

وعن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال‏:‏ بينما جبريل عليه السلام قاعد عند النبي
صلى الله عليه وسلم سمع نقيضًا من فوقه، فرفع رأسه فقال‏:‏ ‏ "‏هذا باب من السماء فتح اليوم ولم يفتح قط إلا اليوم، فنزل منه ملك فقال‏:‏ هذا ملك نزل إلى الأرض لم ينزل قط إلا اليوم، فسلم وقال‏:‏ أبشر بنورين أوتيتهما، لم يؤتهما نبي قبلك‏:‏ فاتحة الكتاب، وخواتيم سورة البقرة، لن تقرأ بحرف منها إلا أعطيته‏"‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه مسلم‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏
‏‏النقيض‏:‏ الصوت

Ibn 'Abbas (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
While Jibril (Gabriel) was sitting with the Messenger of Allah , he heard a sound above him. He lifted his head, and said: "This is a gate which has been opened in heaven today. It was never opened before." Then an angel descended through it, he said: "This is an angel who has come down to earth. He never came down before." He sent greetings and said: "Rejoice with two lights given to you. Such lights were not given to any Prophet before you. These (lights) are: Fatihah-til-Kitab (The Opening of the Book, ie Surat Al-Fatihah), and the concluding Ayat of Surat Al-Baqarah. You will never recite a word from them but you will be granted it." [Muslim]

Riyaad as-Saaliheen
Sunnah.com reference : Sahih Muslims Book 9, Hadith 32
Arabic/English book reference : Book 9, Hadith 1022

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lonewolf007
08-11-2015, 04:25 PM
great reminder i need to remember to do this quite often

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!