/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What sports do you play?

Aaqib
06-13-2015, 01:52 PM
I play:
  • Soccer/Football
  • Cricket
  • Bit of Basketball

about it. What about you?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
06-13-2015, 02:49 PM
When I was 12 I already competed in swimming, BMX race, and soap box derby. Later when I was 14 I started to compete in motocross racing. I have competed in dozens sport events when I was young. :)

Young man, are you interested to compete in sport competition?. Mini marathon maybe?. Or tennis?. Or bicycle race?.

Training and competition will make you stronger, physically and mentally.

greenhill
06-13-2015, 03:13 PM
I remember replying to a similar question sometime back and I remember br. Ardianto's reply on that too! :D

I was asthmatic as a kid and when swimming made me fitter, I tried everything people did. Seeing as I'm on the subject of water, I did water skiing, water polo, kayaking. Team sports; soccer, hockey, rugby. Racquet sports; badminton, table tennis and tennis (not so good). Wheeled; skateboarding, skates, ice skating, cycling, the normal school track and field, target shooting, with air rifle, and live ammo, karate and judo.

Most of the sports I did I have left over 15 years ago, some even longer. I reckon I can still play them. But now, I just ride my motor bike around the track at Sepang International circuit or out in the winding country roads and play golf. I've grown to really like the game. :statisfie

I forgot as I'm sure there are others.. ten pin bowling. That was fun! Not sweaty. . Oh and snooker, pool and billiard, darts. . .is that a sport?

:peace:

Aaqib
06-13-2015, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
I remember replying to a similar question sometime back and I remember br. Ardianto's reply on that too! :D

I was asthmatic as a kid and when swimming made me fitter, I tried everything people did. Seeing as I'm on the subject of water, I did water skiing, water polo, kayaking. Team sports; soccer, hockey, rugby. Racquet sports; badminton, table tennis and tennis (not so good). Wheeled; skateboarding, skates, ice skating, cycling, the normal school track and field, target shooting, with air rifle, and live ammo, karate and judo.

Most of the sports I did I have left over 15 years ago, some even longer. I reckon I can still play them. But now, I just ride my motor bike around the track at Sepang International circuit or out in the winding country roads and play golf. I've grown to really like the game. :statisfie

I forgot as I'm sure there are others.. ten pin bowling. That was fun! Not sweaty. . Oh and snooker, pool and billiard, darts. . .is that a sport?

:peace:
Nice!
And I guess snooker, pool, billiard, and darts could count as a sport ;p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
06-13-2015, 04:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
When I was 12 I already competed in swimming, BMX race, and soap box derby. Later when I was 14 I started to compete in motocross racing. I have competed in dozens sport events when I was young. :)

Young man, are you interested to compete in sport competition?. Mini marathon maybe?. Or tennis?. Or bicycle race?.

Training and competition will make you stronger, physically and mentally.
Nice :-)
And yes, I am interested in sport competition. Mini marathon and tennis I could do well, idk about bicycle race tho :p

strivingobserver98
06-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Hmm off the top of my head..

- Tennis
- Badminton
- Swimming
- Golf (No it's not just a old mans game lol)
- Racing, go karting & Quad biking
- Skydiving
- Paintballing
- Scuba diving

I think that's most of it :).

ardianto
06-14-2015, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Hmm off the top of my head..

- Tennis
- Badminton
- Swimming
- Golf (No it's not just a old mans game lol)
- Racing, go karting & Quad biking
- Skydiving
- Paintballing
- Scuba diving

I think that's most of it :).
Then in which sport you will compete?.

There is difference between play sport for fun and training for competition purpose. In play sport for fun you can start anytime and stop anytime. But in training for competition?

Prior to swimming competition my training program was started before sunrise!. I started to swim at 05.00 PM while the sun rises at 06.00. Then I went to school direct from swimming pool. Prior to afternoon I back to swimming pool and swim again. Started from slow swimming, then fast swimming, and ended with swim in full speed. Of course it spent very much energy that made me very tired.

Active in competition makes you familiar with goal and achievement. It will train you to be able to make a plan for the future. Also you will familiar with evaluation and improvement of skill. And of course, makes you have courage to face competition in life.

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!