/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Plz help to offer prayer

abdul manaan
06-16-2015, 04:42 PM
agar koi beemar ho to kya wo FAJA DUHAR ASAR MAGHRIN AUR ESHA ki namazon ki rakaat kam kr sakta hai? agar haan to kitni?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaqib
06-16-2015, 04:55 PM
Please speak English, since I am unable to comprehend what you are saying.

Abz2000
06-16-2015, 05:39 PM
I believe the brother asked if it's ok to shorten prayers if one is ill, and if so, how much.

I hope someone with more knowledge can give a detailed reply, would just confirm that if you're knackered, you can still lie down and make the motions in your mind after ablution or tayyamum. If you can sit, even better, if you can stand, great. But don't burden yourself to the extent where your mind is repelling you.

Agr beemar ho to beit kar paro, aur beitna mushkil ho to soo kar paro, aur man mein dekho ke tum rukoo aur sajdah de raha hain (my urdu is crap i know).

Bare minimum is fard, may Allah forgive us our lost prayers and give us the ability to make it up in whichever way acceptable and pleasing to Him before we meet Him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!